"This is a Coup"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Massena View Post
    Levin is another loud-mouthed fanatic who couldn't find his ass with both hands and a road map.
    Loud-mouthed fanatic I'll agree with. The rest is highly questionable. Yes, the guy rants but unlike the Progressive radio talkers, like Ed Schultz or say Randi Rhodes, he clearly isn't an idiot. They are.

Comment

Horsefeathers! The whole investigation is being led by Robert Mueller who happens to be a Republican, and he was appointed as Director of the FBI by President George W. Bush. His original ten-year term was given a two-year extension by President Barack Obama, making him the longest-serving FBI director since J. Edgar Hoover. What that tells me is that Robert Mueller is thoroughly trustworthy. That article by the Daily Wire is a prime example of a tinfoil hat OPED written someone that drank the Donald's cool aid by the gallon!
      Last edited by Bass_Man86; 08 Aug 17, 09:40.
      Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
      Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
        The press can pick and choose sides as they will.... that is why we have a 'free press'.
        And it is up to the reader to turn on the brain's critical functions before believing everything that they read, and the posted Daily Wire article is a prime example of why it is vital to do so. However, I will note what the Daily Wire is protected by the Constitution. Nonetheless, Let us back pedal for a minute to the Donald's decree that transsexuals will no longer be permitted to serve in the military. Did it ever occur to the hardcore Trumpeters what huge waste of time and money something like that would be? And then when the MSM blasts that idea that is somehow fake news? BS! The media is doing what the media should be doing. If the hardcore Trumpeters have a issue with the MSM they should consider moving to countries that do not have freedom of the press such as Russia and North Korea.
        Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Comment

I fear that things are going to get very nasty in the U.S. as the Mueller investigation proceeds. This article is a taste of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bass_Man86 View Post
            Horsefeathers! The whole investigation is being led by Robert Mueller who happens to be a Republican, and he was appointed as Director of the FBI by President George W. Bush. His original ten-year term was given a two-year extension by President Barack Obama, making him the longest-serving FBI director since J. Edgar Hoover. What that tells me is that Robert Mueller is thoroughly trustworthy. That article by the Daily Wire is a prime example of a tinfoil hat OPED written someone that drank the Donald's cool aid by the gallon!
            Robert Mueller is a RINO;a real Republican would not be given a two-year extension by Obama .

Comment

A member of Mueller's team,Jeannie Rhee, worked for Holder and for the Clinton Foundation .

It would have been more simple to appoint Hillary as member of the team .

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
                A member of Mueller's team,Jeannie Rhee, worked for Holder and for the Clinton Foundation .

It would have been more simple to appoint Hillary as member of the team .
                and to answer your statement omg Trump donated to Clintons oh no watching out he gave to Schumer also.

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post
                  and to answer your statement omg Trump donated to Clintons oh no watching out he gave to Schumer also.
                  So did the private Attorney that President Trump hired to be one of the lead attorney's handling the 'Russian Issue'. Funny is it not, President Trump understands that an attorney can give to a political campaign and YET still maintain still defend him....
                  “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
                  “To talk of many things:
                  Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
                  Of cabbages—and kings—
                  And why the sea is boiling hot—
                  And whether pigs have wings.”
                  ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by Sparlingo View Post
                    I fear that things are going to get very nasty in the U.S. as the Mueller investigation proceeds. This article is a taste of it.
                    We can only hope that your fears are unfounded; keep in mind that the Daily Wire is hardly a mainstream website. With that being said, the Donald's attempts at ruling by decree, along with his relentless attacks on the press and his demonization of anyone that disagrees with him, fails to do his bidding and/or fails to swear loyalty to him has me quite convinced that he is not interested in being president of the USA as much as he desires to be an autocratic ruler in the vein of Putin or Kim Jong-un. What worries me even more is that the Trumpeters simply ignore everything that I listed in the previous paragraph......and more. It appears that, at this time, nothing can possibly diminish his luster in the eyes of the true believers. I do not believe that comparing Trumpeters to cult members is far off the mark.

Last edited by Bass_Man86; 08 Aug 17, 13:48.

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post
                      Nice try

What we have here is an investigation on Trump by people who worked for his opponents .These people should recuse themselves .

Comment

So did the private Attorney that President Trump hired to be one of the lead attorney's handling the 'Russian Issue'. Funny is it not, President Trump understands that an attorney can give to a political campaign and YET still maintain still defend him....
                        Rhee is a democrat who is investigating on Trump . That's the truth .

Comment

Rhee is a democrat who is investigating on Trump . That's the truth .
                          President Trump has a Democrat lawyer working for him in the Russia probe. that is a fact.
                          “To talk of many things:
                          Of cabbages—and kings—
                          ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Mueller was FBI director from 2001 to 2013,in 2001 he declared his wealth as $1.8 million ,in 2011 $7 million .

What is the salary of a FBI director ?

Comment

President Trump has a Democrat lawyer working for him in the Russia probe. that is a fact.
                              There is no comparison possible between both . Mueller must be impartial, Trump's lawyer not .

The appointment of Mueller was political motivated . Someone who is investigating the president must have a clean past ,something Mueller has not .

Comment

There is no comparison possible between both . Mueller must be impartial, Trump's lawyer not .

The appointment of Mueller was political motivated . Someone who is investigating the president must have a clean past ,something Mueller has not .
                                Zoom... right over your head. Sorry, there is no requirement in the DoJ nor the federal government that says a prosecutor etc can't donate to a political candidate or party.

Keep pretending...
                                “To talk of many things:
                                Of cabbages—and kings—
                                ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...