This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McCain

I have been harsh towards McCain in the past few years on this forum, but now that he is fighting another battle for survival, perhaps his last, I wanted to pay tribute to him as a man.
    He did not have to put himself in harms way during the Vietnam War, as the son of an Admiral he could have easily sought a desk assignment in the Pentagon, but he went a different route.
    His years spent as a POW were not anything I would wish on anyone, he suffered right along with his fellow POWs and never asked for preferential treatment.
    Upon returning to private life he went into the limelight in the political ring. His record speaks for it self. Love him or hate him, respect the fact he never took to easy route.
    I wish him the best in his fight with cancer, we have all lost loved ones to that scourge.
    I hope he receives the best care all of our veterans deserve. But something tells me he won't be going to the nearest VA medical center. Not that there's anything wrong with that. But I look forward to the day that changes and Veteran Hospitals offer care so great it is the example and envy for all others
    Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

I agree I hope he recovers and wish him the best BUT I abhor his war mongering ways
    he needs to listen to this guy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxdb5nnRMrU&t=1199s

Comment

'Warmongering ways"? Are you kidding? Do you actually know what a 'warmonger' is?
      We are not now that strength which in old days
      Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
      Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
      To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
        'Warmongering ways"? Are you kidding? Do you actually know what a 'warmonger' is?
        no I dont please enlighten me

Comment

You're the one who brought it up, especially as regarding Senator McCain. It is up to you to answer the question(s) put. If not, then your opinion is near-worthless.
          Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts

Comment

Gentleman, please do not turn this into a troll festival. Just pay your respect or let it go.
            Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
            Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

There was already a thread for Senator McCain, so you are adding a second, which is fine. But you do need to get off your high horse.

Comment

You're the one who brought it up, especially as regarding Senator McCain. It is up to you to answer the question(s) put. If not, then your opinion is near-worthless.
                Who was parading at Euromaidan, thinking he was Che Guevara,in the company of the heirs of the collaborators of the Einsatzgruppen ?

Who was drinking tea with the allies of ISIS ?

Comment

Have you gone blind recently? Just look at your avatar.

There was already a thread for Senator McCain, so you are adding a second, which is fine. But you do need to get off your high horse.
                  My worst jump story:
                  My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                  As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                  No lie.

~
                  "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                  -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Do you know who my avatar is?

Comment

Do you know who my avatar is?
                      It's irrelevant, but you should start a new thread about it.

My worst jump story:
                      No lie.

~
                      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Not even close, Einstein. Undoubtedly your sense and knowledge of US history is sadly lacking.

Comment

Coming from someone like yourself that statement is meaningless. You are the epitome of zero knowledge about history, it's been proven by myself and many others here.

Not even close, Einstein. Undoubtedly your sense and knowledge of US history is sadly lacking.
                          My worst jump story:
                          No lie.

~
                          -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Thread redundant, derailed and now closed - ACG staff

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X