Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Abedin Emails Reveal Additional Instances of Clinton Donors Receiving Special Tre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only one thing really matters: will the Clintons ever face any legal consequences for their lifelong history of corruption and criminal activities?

Probably not. My guess is because many of the Dems themselves are involved as well.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
      You, obviously, have never worked in a big bureaucracy. Insiders, particularly management are the last people on Earth to give you an unbiased view of what's happening inside a bureaucracy. They'll gloss over every problem, tell you everything's fine, even when the building is on fire. Any line staff or lower level people who publically complain are doomed to being pigeon holed or black balled for their actions.
      So, McCabe is going to say everything's fine. People inside the bureaucracy will say everything's fine to his face or in a memo.
      It's people who are connected by friendships, the recently retired, and those who work with that bureaucracy but are insulated from its politics who'll tell you the unvarnished truth about what's happening.
      Giuliani is one such person. A number of retirees say the same things Giuliani is saying. The FBI line staff and lower management was absolutely livid Clinton walked.

But, no standard of proof will be good enough for you. You are a true believer who thinks anything contrary to your own jaundiced view of things is simply some sort of conspiracy nut when, in fact, it is yourself who can't handle the truth.
      I have no problem to accept the credibility of a retired person and putting it even above the credibility of an active employee as long as he is a fresh retiree (and therefore knows the things he is talking about), and as long as he comes forward and tells his name. Recall for example the retired generals who criticized the policies in Iraq. We knew their identity because they were not afraid of any consequences. But when I hear somebody like Giuliani talking on behalf of retirees, then things change. And this is because Giuliani is among the biggest alligators in the swamp. And the same is true when I read articles in media "revealing" information from retirees who are too shy to reveal their name. The media, and especially the "fake news" media will write whatever they want for profit or because they serve the political machine and the swamp you so much despise.

Anyway, your last attempt to be more specific with arguments and evidence based on specific quotes from the links you posted was much better.
      Last edited by pamak; 22 Jul 17, 12:42.
      My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        Only one thing really matters: will the Clintons ever face any legal consequences for their lifelong history of corruption and criminal activities?

Probably not. My guess is because many of the Dems themselves are involved as well.
        I think their files contain dirt on both sides of the aisle.
        Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
          The new release of emails, yes they were new. Regarding the OP, after reading the article I posted:

"I wonder how much information hasn't been released yet...."
          as I said it was not new to me if you kept up with the whole thing as it unfolded. All of which was used by Trump and his supporters.

Nothing really new to be seen more than likely. It all been leaked out already.

Comment

Why are you wasting bandwidth on a troll?

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
            Just because the head of the FBI declined to prosecute (one person... the FBI at lower levels wanted to prosecute her) says so doesn't make it so.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...ey-firing.html

http://www.newsweek.com/clinton-emai...osecute-365880

One major reason the FBI didn't go forward was Obama himself was likely to drug into this quagmire as he too had sent e-mails (under an alias) to Clinton's server.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...secute-hillary

Legal opinion widely holds Clinton was guilty of one or more felonies regarding her e-mail server

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...private-server

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...low-all-rules/

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...-finds-n580131

So, your empty claims she wasn't guilty based on nothing, your equally meaningless use of repeated No True Scotsman's, and endless equivocating and dissembling are no response whatsoever to what's been presented showing Clinton was in violation of numerous federal laws and regulations and the only reason she got away with it was she was "too big to prosecute" so-to-speak.
            Basically, she walked on elitist privilege, not to mention her having drug most of the top Obama administration into her criminal enterprise at some point through their having sent or received e-mails on that illegal server.

It's as if you're trying to tell us OJ didn't kill two people, his armed robbery was just a set up, and he's really not guilty of anything... to use a current event as a parallel.
            My worst jump story:
            My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
            As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
            No lie.

~
            "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
            -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Because I'm a troll hunter. Somebody has to thin the herd...

Comment

This from a lefty.

Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post
                  as I said it was not new to me if you kept up with the whole thing as it unfolded. All of which was used by Trump and his supporters.

Nothing really new to be seen more than likely. It all been leaked out already.
                  Some of these emails were just released on July 14th for the first time.

How are these newly released emails not new to you?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X