Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Trump's Sexual Orientation Need Investigating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Trump's Sexual Orientation Need Investigating?

There have been rumors about Macron as gay for some time (dating the head of Radio France?). Hotly and directly denied.

But one has to wonder whether he hasn't charmed Trump in more ways than Macron may have bargained for, as the poor lad seems to now be the object of increasingly awkward (and almost certainly unwanted?) advances. After a 'gripping' 1st date, Trump was plainly upset when Macron dropped a broad hint that he wasn't interested at the NATO Summit, making a beeline for Angela (and anyone else until cornered). Saying 'no' here and playing hard to get may have lost Macron Trump as a Paris Climate Accord partner in a fit of pique, but as Billy Bush++ can vouchsafe, Trump doesn't really like to cool his heels in the heat of the chase, does he? And he's quite capable of throwing his weight around to get pole position.

No worries though, Trump's heart must have fluttered again as he got an invite to the French National Day celebrations in Paris- Macron doubtless hoping to sway Trump on Climate Change, Trump seemingly just eager for another crack at Macron (and to be somewhere, anywhere, in the world except DC). And what a strange courtship display we were witness to. Does Trump have no shame at all? First he pats, paws and pulls Macron as Brigitte Macron circles in to try to defend her husband, then in a characteristic display of doubling down he grabs her and pulls her into a macabre ménage à trois too. Melania is left outside the clinch looking (as usual and like Donald) as though she'd rather be somewhere, anywhere, else in the world too (DC?), until Brigitte puts her out of her misery and pulls her into a grotesque looking foursome.

Throw in a lot of male company (he seems partial to the more attractive male members of the international diplomatic community) in parts Middle Eastern (Saudi sword dance with Rex and the US Oil Industry lads, anyone?) and other risqué exotic foreign rituals (someone still needs to explain to me what a Russian Golden Shower is, all anyone will tell me is it's real, real bad), and one has to wonder- have we got in our recently elected President a side we didn't bargain or (get a chance to) vote for?
    Tactics are based on Weapons... Strategy on Movement... and Movement on Supply.
    (J. F. C. Fuller 1878-1966)

Comment

Originally posted by General Staff View Post
      There have been rumors about Macron as gay for some time (dating the head of Radio France?). Hotly and directly denied.

But one has to wonder whether he hasn't charmed Trump in more ways than Macron may have bargained for, as the poor lad seems to now be the object of increasingly awkward (and almost certainly unwanted?) advances. After a 'gripping' 1st date, Trump was plainly upset when Macron dropped a broad hint that he wasn't interested at the NATO Summit, making a beeline for Angela (and anyone else until cornered). Saying 'no' here and playing hard to get may have lost Macron Trump as a Paris Climate Accord partner in a fit of pique, but as Billy Bush++ can vouchsafe, Trump doesn't really like to cool his heels in the heat of the chase, does he? And he's quite capable of throwing his weight around to get pole position.

No worries though, Trump's heart must have fluttered again as he got an invite to the French National Day celebrations in Paris- Macron doubtless hoping to sway Trump on Climate Change, Trump seemingly just eager for another crack at Macron (and to be somewhere, anywhere, in the world except DC). And what a strange courtship display we were witness to. Does Trump have no shame at all? First he pats, paws and pulls Macron as Brigitte Macron circles in to try to defend her husband, then in a characteristic display of doubling down he grabs her and pulls her into a macabre ménage à trois too. Melania is left outside the clinch looking (as usual and like Donald) as though she'd rather be somewhere, anywhere, else in the world too (DC?), until Brigitte puts her out of her misery and pulls her into a grotesque looking foursome.

Throw in a lot of male company (he seems partial to the more attractive male members of the international diplomatic community) in parts Middle Eastern (Saudi sword dance with Rex and the US Oil Industry lads, anyone?) and other risqué exotic foreign rituals (someone still needs to explain to me what a Russian Golden Shower is, all anyone will tell me is it's real, real bad), and one has to wonder- have we got in our recently elected President a side we didn't bargain or (get a chance to) vote for?
      Please stop It now!
      Have you ever heard the expression 'grasping at straws'?
      Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

But, with Trump you never know...

Comment

*sigh*....must be a VERY slow news day. Seriously...what the is this?? The only thing this confirms is:

making a beeline for Angela
          as Brigitte Macron circles in to try to defend her husband,
          ........Macron likes the older ladies.....
          You'll live, only the best get killed.

-General Charles de Gaulle

Comment

Depends on whether or not you're homophobic.

Are you saying you'll embrace homophobia in the name of attacking the president? I thought you progressives didn't believe in judging people by their sexuality. My how you've changed.....
            A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post
              Depends on whether or not you're homophobic.

Are you saying you'll embrace homophobia in the name of attacking the president? I thought you progressives didn't believe in judging people by their sexuality. My how you've changed.....
              Well let's not bend quite that far. I like to think my political likes and dislikes are gender++-neutral. Pelosi good, McConnell nasty. Graham good, Reid bad. Merkel good, May bad- Corbyn bad, Cameron good.

How about the observation that politics surely can make strange bedfellows?

And the irony that if Trump had pursued these new-found proclivities as a younger man (say at Military Academy), he might have been a (more inclusive, albeit also possibly childless) Democratic President. The mind just boggles at the possibilities/squandered opportunities (depending on PoV) here.
              Tactics are based on Weapons... Strategy on Movement... and Movement on Supply.
              (J. F. C. Fuller 1878-1966)

Comment

I heard that Michelle Obama was a guy.
                We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                  Nah! That's just rumour. I believe that Obama had it licked!

If it was true though, it would have been a blow for him

Paul
                  Last edited by Dibble201Bty; 15 Jul 17, 22:00.
                  ‘Tis said his form is tiny, yet
                  All human ills he can subdue,
                  Or with a bauble or medal
                  Can win mans heart for you;
                  And many a blessing know to stew
                  To make a megloamaniac bright;
                  Give honour to the dainty Corse,
                  The Pixie is a little shite.

Comment

Not with them there child bearn' thunder thighs 'o hers...

Comment

Originally posted by Dibble201Bty View Post

Paul
                      Which version? Michele is a transexual or is Barack's gay lover in drag?

I think the kids are rented in both alternate conspiracies.
                      Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                        Which version? Michele is a transexual or is Barack's gay lover in drag?

I think the kids are rented in both alternate conspiracies.
                        I have answered both.

Originally posted by Dibble201Bty View Post

If it was true though, it would have been a blow for him

Paul

Paul
                        ‘Tis said his form is tiny, yet
                        All human ills he can subdue,
                        Or with a bauble or medal
                        Can win mans heart for you;
                        And many a blessing know to stew
                        To make a megloamaniac bright;
                        Give honour to the dainty Corse,
                        The Pixie is a little shite.

Comment

It is good to have a laugh over politics if it doesn't kill you.
                          We hunt the hunters

Comment

It is good to have a laugh over politics if it doesn't kill you.
                            Humor, in a flame-baiting thread from one of the usual Trolls?
                            Meh, I'll take a shot ... but what the media keeps avoiding is how Melania Trump makes the 1st Lassies of Europe look like frumpy Cows whenever she goes there.

I'm dead serious, have you seen the pics from last time, all of them in their old Puritanical PDRMM (Please don't rape me, Muslims!) garb? Except for Micron's ol' Cougar of a wife... the one you wish would cover up a little!

Maybe they changed up a little this time around, but the ankle to wrist coverage is sure making the runways a real snooze-fest this year.

Oh, and don't doubt for a second that the Democrats would throw the Homosexuals under the Buss in a heartbeat if it would give them any traction at all against Trump.
                            Like the Scorpion, its in their nature.
                            "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

On a different note...

If you didn't notice, almost all of Europe's leadership has no children. What's that say about their sexual proclivities...?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X