Trump Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump Russia

Is the Donald Trump Jr email scandal covered in the forums?

Seems important to me.
    We hunt the hunters

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post

Seems important to me.
    Don't know, don't care. That's because this scandal de jour is only important to the usual Trump haters and I can already see that within 10 days it will disappear for the idiotic trolling it is.
    If there was something to this worth following or noting, I'd admit that. But, between the dueling morons at the NYT and the WaPo, they're just making themselves look petty and stupid.

Comment

Speaking about the media's clout has anyone else noted their entry into the Youtube front? My page has a load of lefty news all of a sudden...
      Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Seems important to me.
        Why?

Comment

Seems important to me.
          1. Someone contacts Donald Jr. with "important information" damaging to Hillary Clinton
          2. Said person delivers no "important information" and uses meeting to discuss adoptions of Russian children.
          3. Donald Jr leaves meeting.
          4. Said person later turns out to have had dealings with Fusion GPS, the same organisation hired to compile information damaging to Donald Trump.

Comment

I don't understand why our resident Trump haters are not all over this. My feeling is that information is information regardless of the source. The media on the other hand want to play or more precisely feel they are entitled to be gate keepers to the truth.

That said Trump Jr should have handled his communications more discretely. He certainly should not have offered to meet with anyone even indirectly connected to the Russian government especially if it involved hacking or intelligence.

Trump's kids are a pain in the ass. First we have daddy they are using chemical weapons on children do something about it now we have this less than adroit behavior.
            We hunt the hunters

Comment

I don't understand why our resident Trump haters are not all over this. My feeling is that information is information regardless of the source. The media on the other hand want to play or more precisely feel they are entitled to be gate keepers to the truth.
              That said Trump Jr should have handled his communications more discretely. He certainly should not have offered to meet with anyone even indirectly connected to the Russian government especially if it involved hacking or intelligence.
              Trump's kids are a pain in the ass. First we have daddy they are using chemical weapons on children do something about it now we have this less than adroit behavior.
              Trumpo Jr was clearly set up. The "Russian lawyer" in question had not worked for the Russian government for years and her facebook site has photos from an anti-Trump demonstration in front of Trump tower, from inside John McCain's office, and of anti-Putin books.
              And yes, Trump should cast all his family members out of the administration - Trumpo Jr, Ivana Jr and her slick-haired salesman husband..

McCain's office

Anti-Trump rally

Book selection

Comment

Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
                Trumpo Jr was clearly set up. The "Russian lawyer" in question had not worked for the Russian government for years and her facebook site has photos from an anti-Trump demonstration in front of Trump tower, from inside John McCain's office, and of anti-Putin books.
                And yes, Trump should cast all his family members out of the administration - Trumpo Jr, Ivana Jr and her slick-haired salesman husband..

McCain's office

Anti-Trump rally

Book selection

Thanks for doing the leg work on this I have Trump exhaustion syndrome.
                Last edited by wolfhnd; 12 Jul 17, 09:14.
                We hunt the hunters

Comment

Set up doesn't come close. This is a cheap @$$ed smear campaign primarily by the tag team of the New York Times and Washington Post. It's so obvious it hurts, and it's going to do nothing but demolish any credibility the two had.

I don't say that out of defending Trump or his minions. I say it because it's so damn obvious. They're doubling down on stupid here. They ran with a story weaker than 3.2 beer then started almost making crap up to try and salvage it.

The Left in the US has truly gone insane.

Comment

Thanks for do the leg work on this I have Trump exhaustion syndrome.
                    Just for clarification. The McCain photo was likely from a meeting of the Free Russia Foundation. The man with McCain was Mark Feygin, lawyer for Nadiya Savchenko with connections to the Open Society. There is another photo from the series showing both men with Natalia Arno, another Soros-connected activist. There is nothing to suggest that Natalia Veselnitskaya is a member of the same foundation or that she was even in McCain's office - just odd that she would post the photo on her facebook.

The main thing is that - despite what was stated in the email chain - Veselnitskaya is in private practice and does not work for the Kremlin. Her lobbying group - Human Rights Accountability Global Initiative Foundation - apparently has a budget of $50,000, which doesn't strike one of being a Kremlin-backed operation. It would seem highly doubtful she would have any Russian-government documents incriminating Hillary Clinton. So why was this stated in the email chain, when she is almost entirely involved in the issue regarding Russian orphans, the Magnitsky Law and the countervailing Russian law banning American adoption of Russian children is very unclear.

Comment

Perhaps some don't want to discuss it because what people have said about Trump and his git is coming to fruition.

They are a dishonest bunch of blackguards who are only interested in themselves and the constant dishonesty and lies are becoming de rigeur and is the Trump 'normal.'

Trump himself was disgusted thirty years ago and he's clearly demonstrating that on a national scale. He and his family are a national disgrace.
                      We are not now that strength which in old days
                      Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                      Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                      To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
                        They are a dishonest bunch of blackguards who are only interested in themselves and the constant dishonesty and lies are becoming de rigeur ...
                        And this distinguishes them from the vast majority of Democratic and Republican politicians and Washington lobbyists how?

Comment

Seems important to me.
                          It is not covered,because there is no scandal : the lawyer was not working for Putin and had no information about Hillary .

Besides, is there anyone doubting that if Hillary was informed that someone of whom it was said that he worked for the British government,wanted to meet her ,because he had informations about Trump, that she would have refused to see him ?

Comment

And this distinguishes them from the vast majority of Democratic and Republican politicians and Washington lobbyists how?
                            They are seditiously dealing with the Russians who interfered with the US 2016 elections. That has now been clearly demonstrated by junior Trump who is as dumb as a box full of hammers.

There is no White House in memory that has had so many screw-ups, scandals, incompetence and general dishonesty in the first six months in office.
                            We are not now that strength which in old days
                            Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                            Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                            To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
                              They are seditiously dealing with the Russians who interfered with the US 2016 elections.
                              And yet, still no evidence of sedition or interference. We have a spurious intelligence report based on dubious sourcing and claims the Russians hacked an email server for which the FBI was denied access to investigate and conduct a forensic analysis.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X