X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mountain Man
    replied
    It's the New, Libby-Demi-America!!

Out here, the news is about the latest justified shooting of one citizen by another, even toh

Though the victim did not enter the shooter's domecile but was on a public staircase.

We're a lot saner out here in the West.

Leave a comment:

• Karri
    replied
    Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
    If these people had lived through the depression or Stalinism they would have more rational feelings. Emotions are the source but it is what we do with them that matters. Emotions are bound up in experience in complex ways but it is a lack of direct experience that makes many of these people insufferable.
    These people would just support Stalinism if they had lived through it(had they not been sent to he camps that is)...

Leave a comment:

• wolfhnd
    replied
    If these people had lived through the depression or Stalinism they would have more rational feelings. Emotions are the source but it is what we do with them that matters. Emotions are bound up in experience in complex ways but it is a lack of direct experience that makes many of these people insufferable.

Leave a comment:

• 101combatvet
    replied
    Well, they will not be listening to you and your opinion, since they consider you part of the problem. They are pushing for more judges to hand out breaks to certain people who have been wronged in the past.

This is not my view I'm just telling you how it's going down.

Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
    If they want to equal the playing field, can they just throw all the case law on Use of Force out the window too? I'd love to go up against some of these scumbags if I could come out the gate just like they can.....License, Registration, Gunshot to the FACE!

Leave a comment:

• Trung Si
    replied
    This is NYC, and it's liberal business as usual, this crap has been going on since the early 70s, NYC is very liberal and they have been electing judges like that for ever, and that judge is not going anywhere, wether you and I want her to, I seem to remember one in the 70th called " Turn em Loose Bruce' that even the liberal Press questioned, he would have probably allowed Bail for Manson had he been in his jurisdiction, you all have to Diss everything that comes from NYC, because people that live there truly believe that people that live west of the Hudson all have Rocks in their heads.
    How do I know this?
    I was born there and lived there for a good part of my life.
    Last edited by Trung Si; 11 Jul 17, 22:49.

Leave a comment:

• TacCovert4
    replied
    Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
    Activists are pushing for more of this to equal the playing field against Law Enforcement.
    If they want to equal the playing field, can they just throw all the case law on Use of Force out the window too? I'd love to go up against some of these scumbags if I could come out the gate just like they can.....License, Registration, Gunshot to the FACE!

Leave a comment:

• wolfhnd
    replied
    She is probably fighting the oppression of the patriarchy. As apes, human females have a nasty tendency to treat anyone they think is oppressed as you would an infant. A kinder gentler feminized society is not necessarily a kinder gentler society if people get some insane notion about oppression in their head. Their is nothing meaner than a mother grizzly bear. If people decide that all white heterosexual males are oppressors for example the society will likely not survive.
    Last edited by wolfhnd; 11 Jul 17, 22:07.

Leave a comment:

• 101combatvet
    replied
    Activists are pushing for more of this to equal the playing field against Law Enforcement.

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Just goes to show you that you can be major stupid and get a liberal arts degree in law...

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    Just goes to show you that you can be major stupid and get a liberal arts degree in law...

Leave a comment:

• Urban hermit
    started a topic This judge needs to go!

This judge needs to go!

This judge is out of her mind. If this nut job attacks anyone else, I hope itís her or someone she loves.

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X