**** dat, on the run-by, gun high, one eye closed
    Left holes through some guy clothes
    Stop your bullshittin, glock with the full clip
    Mother****ers better duck when the fool spit
    One shot could make a nigga do a full flip
    See the nigga layin shocked when the bullet hit
    Oh hey ma, how you, know niggaz wanna buy you
    But see me I wanna _**** for Free_ like Akinyele
    "I'm pretty sure I'm still the only President to listen to Jay Z's music in the Oval Office," former President Barack Obama said last night in a taped address to the assembled gathered at a ceremony in New York.
    http://www.npr.org/sections/therecor...l-of-fame-gala

''Make America thuggy/rappy/crap'' is Obama's theme
    he loves Jay Z???!!!??

One more point scored for Obama's shallow intellect and lack of a moral rudder.

Comment

He said credit was important, big deal. What's next, we're going to start dissecting what's said in rated R movies that President's like? How many of them liked scarface? Who cares.
      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
      - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

This even came from the far left source NPR? Remarkable, is the far left abandoning him? Do those people actually support such Mind Poison?
        “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
          He said credit was important, big deal. What's next, we're going to start dissecting what's said in rated R movies that President's like? How many of them liked scarface? Who cares.
          thanks all replies

he should be denouncing Jay Z's vulgarity/culture/etc
          come on TacitKill, that's a huge difference.....I won't even waste my time explaining it

Comment

goes to show you how lenient the media was to Obama
            please look at more of his lyrics--and the above again

I really can't believe a POTUS would be so un-presidential !!!

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
              One more point scored for Obama's shallow intellect and lack of a moral rudder.
              maybe it was in the same article, but Obama tried to disavow Rev Wright after we all learned of Wright's anti-American views

Comment

Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post
                This even came from the far left source NPR? Remarkable, is the far left abandoning him? Do those people actually support such Mind Poison?
                thanks for reply
                it is mind poison ..good analogy
                especially if the people don't have much intellect to begin with

Comment

Originally posted by Moulin View Post
                  goes to show you how lenient the media was to Obama
                  please look at more of his lyrics--and the above again

I really can't believe a POTUS would be so un-presidential !!!
                  Stop with the melodrama. Trump talks about grabbing women by the pussy and you're worried about cuss words in a rap song? Please. There's a difference between being vulgar and listening to something that is. Should Obama denounce the vulgarity in Taratino films as well? Video games? Death metal? Or just Jay Z? Obama is gone anyway why are we still crying about him?
                  "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                    Stop with the melodrama. Trump talks about grabbing women by the pussy and you're worried about cuss words in a rap song? Please. There's a difference between being vulgar and listening to something that is. Should Obama denounce the vulgarity in Taratino films as well? Video games? Death metal? Or just Jay Z? Obama is gone anyway why are we still crying about him?
                    so Jay Z's lyrics are good for the youngsters to listen to? !! ?!?
                    they are good for the POTUS to listen to?!?

anti-police/anti-civilized
                    [gunshots] OKAY, I'M RELOADED!!!
                    You mother****ers, think you big time?
                    ****in with Jay-Z, you gon' die, big time!
                    Here come the "Pain"! [gunshots]

[Jay-Z]
                    Jigga... (Jigga), Bigga... (Bigga)
                    Nigga, how you figure... (how you figure)
                    Yeah, yeah, yeah, aiyyo

Peep the style and the way the cops sweat us (uh-huh)
                    The number one question is can the Feds get us (uh-huh)
                    I got vendettas in dice games against ass betters (uh-huh)
                    and niggaz who pump wheels and drive Jettas
                    Take that witcha..
                    don't even try to compare Trump's quote to this anti-American/uncivilized/etc crap

Comment

don't even try to compare Trump's quote to this anti-American/uncivilized/etc crap
                      Obama isn't a youngster he can listen to whatever he wants. Again big difference between being vulgar and listening to something that is. If Obama spoke like that you'd have a point, but he doesn't.

As a republican why are you even suggesting that Obama should nanny America. It's not his place to parent any children other than his own.
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

just another bwaahaabwaabooohooo post.

Listening is hardly the same as saying the words, like gaping pussy must be ok with you. Do you talk that way as well? Grand-kids must have a big laugh for you.
                        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

But when people listen to Eric Clapton's "I shot the sheriff," it is as much American as an apple pie.

By the way, grabbing women is not just a quote. It is an action...
                          My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Someone was speaking of the uncivilized RAP. This is just as bad. Perhaps worse.
                            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Jay Z has made Jewish folks lots and lots of money. Jay is also loved and admired in Israel.
                              Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
                              Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X