X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My county made the news.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/07...hat-it-is.html

Not surprising it was Columbia.
    A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

“...aging hippie with a weed habit,” he claimed.
    (from the article)

They call it "dope" for a reason...

Comment

Failure to signal??????? Rather chintzy thing to pull him over for.

Tuebor

Comment

Originally posted by Tuebor View Post

Tuebor
        Probably a slow day... If the guy had out of state plates with those bumper stickers that probably was added incentive for the cops to do just that.

Comment

Nothing like a old Hippie, they haven't changed in more than 40 years, and they are still worthless like they were back then!
          And this on Newspaper Reporters and how they pick their Headlines and Stories
          U.S. MARINE ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT & STEALS HIS LUNCH
          A Harley Biker is riding by the zoo in Washington, DC when he sees a little girl leaning into the lion's cage. Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the collar of her jacket and tries to pull her inside to slaughter her, under the eyes of her screaming parents. The biker jumps off his Harley, runs to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch. Whimpering from the pain the lion jumps back letting go of the girl, and the biker brings the girl to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly.
          A reporter has watched the whole event. The reporter addressing the Harley rider says, 'Sir, this was the most gallant and bravest thing I've seen a man do in my whole life.'
          The Harley rider replies, 'Why, it was nothing, really. The lion was behind bars. I just saw this little kid in danger, and acted as I felt right.'
          The reporter says, 'Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed. I'm a journalist, you know, and tomorrow's paper will have this story on the front page. So, what do you do for a living, and what political affiliation do you have?'
          The biker replies "I'm a U.S. Marine, a Republican and I'm voting for Trump".
          The journalist leaves.
          The following morning the biker buys the paper to see if it indeed brings news of his actions, and reads, on the front page:
          And THAT pretty much sums up the media's approach to the news these days!
          Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

This is a story about a guy that got a ticket that he thinks he didn't deserve... That part I agree on. The guy was a at T intersection. He was going to have to turn right or left and turn signal or not, nobody was going to pay attention to that. I could see if it were a four way and there was other traffic that needed to know his intentions. But, as it was his signaling was irrelevant.

The cop must have been having a slow day, or it was an easy ticket due to out of state plates. Yes, cops are prejudiced too...

His own statements toward the end of the video like "...seeing you in court..." are typical of somebody hating on the cop for getting cited. So, this guy vented his spleen in a fictional article that backfired badly. Being 84, I can forgive him for being clueless about how fast information travels today and how quickly a fraud will be found out. Now he's unemployed...

Comment

But, not nearly as funny as this one here in the Phoenix Metro area...

http://www.12news.com/news/local/val...mart/455017890

Comment

Did ya get your sunburn? Ya really shouldn't be going out dress like that TAG.
                "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                  Nothing like a old Hippie, they haven't changed in more than 40 years, and they are still worthless like they were back then!
                  And this on Newspaper Reporters and how they pick their Headlines and Stories
                  A Harley Biker is riding by the zoo in Washington, DC when he sees a little girl leaning into the lion's cage. Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the collar of her jacket and tries to pull her inside to slaughter her, under the eyes of her screaming parents. The biker jumps off his Harley, runs to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch. Whimpering from the pain the lion jumps back letting go of the girl, and the biker brings the girl to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly.
                  A reporter has watched the whole event. The reporter addressing the Harley rider says, 'Sir, this was the most gallant and bravest thing I've seen a man do in my whole life.'
                  The Harley rider replies, 'Why, it was nothing, really. The lion was behind bars. I just saw this little kid in danger, and acted as I felt right.'
                  The reporter says, 'Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed. I'm a journalist, you know, and tomorrow's paper will have this story on the front page. So, what do you do for a living, and what political affiliation do you have?'
                  The biker replies "I'm a U.S. Marine, a Republican and I'm voting for Trump".
                  The journalist leaves.
                  The following morning the biker buys the paper to see if it indeed brings news of his actions, and reads, on the front page:
                  And THAT pretty much sums up the media's approach to the news these days!

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                    This is a story about a guy that got a ticket that he thinks he didn't deserve... That part I agree on. The guy was a at T intersection. He was going to have to turn right or left and turn signal or not, nobody was going to pay attention to that. I could see if it were a four way and there was other traffic that needed to know his intentions. But, as it was his signaling was irrelevant.

The cop must have been having a slow day, or it was an easy ticket due to out of state plates. Yes, cops are prejudiced too...

His own statements toward the end of the video like "...seeing you in court..." are typical of somebody hating on the cop for getting cited. So, this guy vented his spleen in a fictional article that backfired badly. Being 84, I can forgive him for being clueless about how fast information travels today and how quickly a fraud will be found out. Now he's unemployed...
                    84 ? You mean of course 48 .

Comment

Do we need a special section for Non-News?
                      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
                        Doesn't change he was clueless...

Comment

Originally posted by Tuebor View Post

Tuebor
                          ...my coworker was pulled over for the same thing--failure to signal
                          ...I had just bought a 'new' used car and I got pulled over..I had my 2 kids in the car, I was driving perfectly...a small car ....in a nice area ...the plates were from my old car...he pulled us over right in front of my kid's friend's house, where we were going !
                          so they ''constantly'' check anyone's and ''everyone's'' plates/etc....even if you are not committing driving violations
                          ...they go by parked cars and run the plates
                          ..so it's pretty hard to prove the cops are prejudiced if they pull you over
                          Last edited by Moulin; 09 Jul 17, 15:21.

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
                            No, 84.
                            Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Thankfully, in AZ ARS 28-754 is a bit more vague. You have to signal when it involves someone else knowing what you are going to do. If it's obvious whether you signal or not isn't ticketable.

I used that one on a AZ DPS trooper who pulled me over in the Eloy "speed trap" corridor going to Tucson a few years ago. It was like nearly midnight, and he was like the only other vehicle within 2 miles of me and headed the same direction.

I hit him with that and he gave me a warning and sent me on my way. I used it later as a fire starter in my fireplace...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X