Dallas Police Denied Access to Kit Before Shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas Police Denied Access to Kit Before Shooting

Some new information has come to light on the Dallas Police shooting last year, one of the deadliest single attacks on Law Enforcement in US History. I will be the first to give credit to the local CBS Affiliate for doing investigative journalism, something that is oft lamented in this subforum.

Short Version: Dallas Officers protecting and observing the BLM protest were given orders to leave their heavy vests and rifles in their cars, so as to not seem "threatening".....these vests and rifles would have been instrumental in protecting them from Micah Johnson and would have put them on equal footing with the attacker.

Quote:

Mata, in an exclusive interview, said that, while all of the officers were believed to have been wearing standard-issued protective vests, many had with them better protective gear – stronger, thicker body armor and helmets – but had to keep them in their patrol vehicles.

“They didn’t want the police department to look militaristic to the community, look aggressive, incite any type of trouble,” he said.

Full Article:

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/06/29/p...e-gear-behind/

And for my opinion bit on the new information. "They were led like lambs to the slaughter". Officers observing and protecting a Black Lives Matter protest march were murdered by a black man who went there to kill white officers. The shooter was armed and protected with the very equipment that the officers were ordered to leave behind....why? Because they didn't want the officers to appear "aggressive" to the poor sensitive protesters.

BULL$HIT
    Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Whenever liberal/progressive policy is implemented, the death toll always goes up.

Comment

Don't insult fellow ACGers.

ACG Staff
      Last edited by Daemon of Decay; 03 Jul 17, 18:03.
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

...after all the riots/anti-police stuff/BLM/etc I do not understand how they were not expecting this type of attack
        ..it would've been the first thing on my mind
        ..the protest was anti-police!

I have documented and you have seen the hate and violence of these protests

Comment

Sad, and totally unacceptable.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
          ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

This is what happens when politicians are more concerned about image than reality.
            Let the police do thier job, thier safety is paramount.
            Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

ACG Staff
              Hotbed enough that it is a sanctuary city that is now fighting the state of Texas to overturn the new anti-sanctuary city law.
              Last edited by Daemon of Decay; 03 Jul 17, 18:04.
              Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

ACG Staff
                Dallas county went for Hillary by a wide margin last year...in case you weren't aware.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Pre...400285681.html
                Last edited by Daemon of Decay; 03 Jul 17, 18:04.

Comment

I smell a massive police union lawsuit.
                  Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X