Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Protesters in their hundreds call for Trump's impeachment...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protesters in their hundreds call for Trump's impeachment...

Well, in maybe a few cases in the uber Lefty cities it reached more than a thousand or two...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/pro...cid=spartandhp

And, suddenly this miniscule and largely deranged movement is national news...

Idiots and morons. TDS should be recognized as a mental disorder so the victims can seek and receive help.
    Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
      Idiots and morons. TDS should be recognized as a mental disorder so the victims can seek and receive help.
      TDS being self-inflicted, I'd say it doesn't incur taxpayer subsidy.

Comment

Only takes one of these nut cases to follow through on what the entertainment industry and maybe the mainstream media has promoted.
        We hunt the hunters

Comment

My gear is ready, just in case.

"For the first time in history, a war has been started by those utterly unable, unequipped, and incapable of prosecuting it, against those able, equipped and eminently capable of prosecuting same......we don't expect it will last long.
          Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
            Protesters in their hundreds call for Trump's impeachment...
            Protesters in their hundreds are morons.

Comment

To Impeach and Remove from Office one must prove Treason or High Crimes and Misdemeanors.

You might, might, be able to prove sexual harassment. So far there has been no proof that would be acceptable in a court of law of any of the Impeachable Offenses. Even attempts to prove a cover up of activities which cannot be proven nor disproven has fallen flat outside of the court of political theater.

I agree with Martok. These protesters are morons. They only weaken their position by virulently attacking at every opportunity or lack of opportunity.
              Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

yes, what is the BIG crime committed?
                someone please tell me
                just because you think he's a bad POTUS, and just because you don't agree with his policies, is not cause for impeachment
                ..on the contrary, it shows the intolerance of the ''other'' side

Comment

Originally posted by Moulin View Post
                  yes, what is the BIG crime committed?
                  someone please tell me
                  just because you think he's a bad POTUS, and just because you don't agree with his policies, is not cause for impeachment
                  ..on the contrary, it shows the intolerance of the ''other'' side

His crime is that he hurts their feelings.

The weird thing is that they seem to genuinely believe that things like this form a reasonable basis for impeachment.
                  Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Can't fix stupid...
                    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

So glancing around at the news this seems to be another fail for the TDS crowd.
                      Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

They're there to act as a vanguard to help promote the Dem narrative that Trump is a divisive and increasingly unpopular president. Even beingnoutnin theirnhundreds, if they can do it frequently enough, the images will help form part of the fabric for the mid-term election. The Dems want to rile up their own supporters while trying to guilt trip fence-sitters into coming back into the fold by "showing" them just how wrong it was to abstain/vote Trump last time.

The protesters themselves may believe they stand a chance (and would be fools), but those orchestrating it know it's just another act in the theater that is our Democracy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                          Can't fix stupid...
                          If only this were a case of stupid. Stupid this stupid isn't natural. It's a learned behavior. That makes it like super stupid, or insidious stupid, or something...

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                            TDS being self-inflicted, I'd say it doesn't incur taxpayer subsidy.

Problem is, it might be "self-inflicted" as you say but it is also highly contagious.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                              If only this were a case of stupid. Stupid this stupid isn't natural. It's a learned behavior. That makes it like super stupid, or insidious stupid, or something...
                              I agree with you, although I prefer the term "terminally stupid".

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X