No announcement yet.

Trump blasts states for refusing to hand over voter data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are masters at voter fraud, can't expose the truth about them. Cut federal aid to any state that refuses to comply.

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
    I told you the Dems would block any attempts to actually fight Voter Fraud.

Without it, they don't have a prayer for victory.
    My worst jump story:
    My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
    As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
    No lie.

~
    "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

This is getting good. Now, hundreds, maybe thousands, are unregistering to vote.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...cid=spartandhp

You can bet it's probably mostly Trump haters doing that. Seems to me they're taking a shotgun to the foot...

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
        This is getting good. Now, hundreds, maybe thousands, are unregistering to vote.
        Are we sure that they even exist?

And... isn't the information requested public information?
        "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
          A quote from a Trump hating Democrat (Kentucky's Secretary of State). Not what I'd call the best source to use.
          I will lay you dollars to doughnuts that Libertarians like Rand Paul share those feelings. The whole thing is a straw-man that the Donald and team of brown nosers constructed because his fragile ego cannot come to grips with the idea that he did not win the popular vote. Spoiler alert, the number of Americans that think that the Donald is an unqualified ******* has increased in the past few months.

Donald Trump's Approval Rating Nearing Record-Low in His Favorite Poll
          Just 44 percent of respondents approved of Trump's job performance in the survey, while 56 percent disapproved. That's just one percentage point better than the president's lowest approval ever in the Rasmussen Reports tracking poll: He hit 43 percent approval on multiple occassions. But Trump had risen to 46 percent at the end of June, and he also tweeted out the results of the poll earlier in the month—when he rose to 50 percent approval.
          http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump...te-poll-632954
          Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
          Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X