Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
    And he'll be in court for what charge?

He may be rude, pompous, blunt, and tactless; but haven't seen anything criminal or impeachable yet. Unpleasant personality aren't a crime or unConstitutional here.

The "defense" I used is in counter to the trivial OP/posts I was responding to.

Maybe it comes from more real world experience than many here, but I've had a lot of bosses whom would have made Trump look like a choir boy.
    ADD vindictive and delusional and corrupt.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

• Vindictive is not a crime, it is even a requirement to become Potus .

Idem for delusional : most Potus were delusional ,as are a lot of non Potus .

Corrupt : NOONE has proved Trump to be corrupt.

Comment

• Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
        And he'll be in court for what charge?

He may be rude, pompous, blunt, and tactless; but haven't seen anything criminal or impeachable yet. Unpleasant personality aren't a crime or unConstitutional here.

The "defense" I used is in counter to the trivial OP/posts I was responding to.

Maybe it comes from more real world experience than many here, but I've had a lot of bosses whom would have made Trump look like a choir boy.
        Not really a valid argument. In my career I've come across many incompetents in all sorts of functions but I wouldn't want someone only half as incompetent operating on me in hospital

And like you I've encountered in business many even more monstous than Trump but none of them were the CiC of the most powerful nation in the world.
        Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
        Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X