A bizarre Trump tweet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bizarre Trump tweet

Anyone care to explain or defend this bizarre tweet from the leader of the free world:

A bizarre Trump tweet
    Is there any other kind?
    Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
    Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Crazy Mika is someone involved in something called Morning Joe, she now speaks badly of him, but only last new years eve she was trying to get invited to the Trump Mansion party (or into his bed ?) ?

How dishonest of her is that.

He refused because, well, she was bleeding badly.

Where's the mystery in that, seems perfectly clear to me
      Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
        Crazy Mika is someone involved in something called Morning Joe, she now speaks badly of him, but only last new years eve she was trying to get invited to the Trump Mansion party (or into his bed ?) ?

How dishonest of her is that.

He refused because, well, she was bleeding badly.

Where's the mystery in that, seems perfectly clear to me
        I see, so if Crazy Mika had not had a face lift things might have turned out better?

Comment

That's difficult to say with the evidence available.

I recommend a thorough FBI investigation to get to the bottom of this

Comment

This is Crazy Mika apparently,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mika_Brzezinski

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
              This is Crazy Mika apparently,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mika_Brzezinski

So that picture on Wiki, which I post here, is it pre-facelift or post face-lift? This is very important to know.

Comment

Please do not refer to him as "The Leader of the Free World" Angela M has more on the ball than Trump ever had and he couldnt lead a paltoon of boy scouts up a one way street..

Toulon France

Comment

Since she's not bleeding anymore, I estimate the picture was taken around the 10th of January.

Difficult to say without reference though, and since I'm not at home and I can't access my library, I may have to get back to you on this point at a later time.

Comment

George Washington wrote John Adams in 1789 that a President of the United States must "maintain the dignity of Office."

Comment

This is the President the world see's... embarrassing.

This mornings tweet:

"I heard poorly rated Morning Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!"
                      He's a sad man.
                      “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
                      “To talk of many things:
                      Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
                      Of cabbages—and kings—
                      And why the sea is boiling hot—
                      And whether pigs have wings.”
                      ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Well, we now know Trump has some standard, however low it may be... Unlike the Clintons... For Bill any girl any age in the trailer park is good to go...

Comment

Originally posted by Sparlingo View Post
                          Anyone care to explain or defend this bizarre tweet from the leader of the free world:
                          It's nothing more than a crude form of retaliation from Trump for the criticism of him on her show. Trump offered to marry Mika and Joe Scarborough just after Trump took office, but she turned him down. Mika has been critical of Trump's presidency and Trump, as we all know, tends to react to criticism like a child when he is on twitter. The interview Mika gave Vanity Fair in early May probably angered Trump even more. The interview with Vanity Fair is below. Republicans with any class are criticizing Trump for these latest tweets.

Joe and Mika Are Getting Hitched
                          To delight in war is a merit in the soldier, a dangerous quality in the captain, and a positive crime in the statesman. - George Santayana

Comment

Why start a second thread on the same tweet?

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...d.php?t=178257
                            "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Well yes he is crude, anti intellectual, self absorbed, and odd looking. Those are superfiscial characteristics what is important is that he seems committed to carrying out his campaign promises in the face of overwhelming opposition.
                              We hunt the hunters

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X