Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conservative hysteria over Elmos visit to Syrian Refugees?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michelle Obama even got in on Sesame street in Afghanistan !

That is beautiful and only a monster would oppose such a loving message... we know ISIL and the Taliban hate freedom and hate when barriers and wall are torn down... Mrs Obama reminds us of the warm greetings given by Mrs Reagan not to long ago ^
    Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
    Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
      Whatever ...

They ("refugees") still need to stay over there and fix their part of the world, not come here and infect us with Sharia crappola and Islamic disregard for our secular concepts of personal liberty and freedoms.

Clean your Islamic House of Shame and Degradation before coming over here to spread more religious faux philosphy of human divisions and theological exclusions. We've got enough already!
      well said...totally agree

Comment

The question of the OP was,

If the title was

Liberal hysteria over Elmos visit to Russia?

I would be saying the true liberal American values are standing up for equality and bringing a show like Sesame street to Russia is a great idea to bring American ideals of love to Russia. Thats why Im surprised conservatives like Moulin or G David Bock have not come into this thread saying conservatives would support Sesame street in Afghanistan. Instead they have attacked all Muslims no different then myself coming into a thread about Israel or Russia with only bad things to say of Israels and Russians. So to Moulin and Bock do you guys support the American value of equality or do you want for example Islam to be banned from the US no different then if I wanted Judaism to be banned from the USA?

Sesame street is a non political thing that builds bridges....support it its a righteous thing. Afgan people have gave their lives to bring messages of love and tolerance to Afghanistan.. But from the anti Muslims we hear the protocols of the eldars of zion argument..only talking about bad Muslims never about the Muslim like this Muslim man discussed in the following video who was murdered by the Taliban for standing up for freedom....

We have itt one man making a direct anti Muslim post and Moulin agrees with it which is the same as a stromfront guy praising anti Jewish points and some guy coming in and saying oh yay I agree. So the question to Moulin and G David Bock can you guys clear this up, you support equality right?

The Taliban like any other intolerant peoples....do not support equality and are against empowering women.. The Sesame street show in Afghanistan supports empowering women and for conservative and liberal Americans alike..this is the kind of message to celebrate.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
          The question of the OP was,

If the title was

Liberal hysteria over Elmos visit to Russia?

... Thats why Im surprised conservatives like Moulin or G David Bock have not come into this thread saying conservatives would support Sesame street in Afghanistan...

We have itt one man making a direct anti Muslim post and Moulin agrees with it which is the same as a stromfront guy praising anti Jewish points and some guy coming in and saying oh yay I agree. So the question to Moulin and G David Bock can you guys clear this up, you support equality right?

The Taliban like any other intolerant peoples....do not support equality and are against empowering women.. The Sesame street show in Afghanistan supports empowering women and for conservative and liberal Americans alike..this is the kind of message to celebrate. Edit for Brevity-GDB
          The Taliban, ISIS/ISIL, Hamas, Hezbollah, and other Islamic Fundamentalist Jihad groups are applying a literal version of Islam. Islam means to "submit" and the submit is to Sharia Law which is a gross suppression of basic Human Rights and Liberty. ISLAM is a scourge upon humanity on a scale slightly above the NSDAP in that it invokes a demonic deity to justify its existence and propagation. As such the only real and final solution is the erradication of Islam. Changing Islam to not contain or embrace Sharia Law is such a fundamental change as to make Islam something other than what it is, hence the same result.

Religion should be a matter of choice by informed adults. Religion(of any sort) should not be compelled upon any member of a family, community, or nation. Unfortunately Islamic dominated communities/nations tend to constrain and/or forbid the presense or expression of any other religions, underscoring the repressive and in-human nature of Islam.

What you consistantly fail to note, or choose not to acknowledge, is that I'm oppossed to Islam the religion/ideology, but not to Muslims as people. I'm as tolerant of their beliefs/delusions as I am of those whom are Christian, Jewish, Buddhist, atheist, etc. I draw the line when one tries to impose their belief system upon others and in this regard the Dogma and Scriptures compell a true and full believer of Islam to do just that, hence I consider Islam not a "real" religion, and an ideology that is a threat to the peace of the World and the expression of Freedom, Liberty, and basic Human Rights. (Hopefully "JHWH" will sometime soon see fit to drop a large rock from outer space upon the Kaaba https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaaba which will be a sign of invalidation to what is an ideology of Evil and source of misery upon this planet.)

I don't mind "muppets to Muslims", but hope not too much of my taxdollars are going to this. It is a bandaid applied to a terminally hemoraging wound upon humanity (Islam) and until the culture and national laws where the young girl in your OP are changed, she is likely to become classified as an apostate to Islam by your fellow Islamic Jihadists and hence a future target for elimination.

This is only one more of scores of times I've presented my position on this subject and you continue to mis-represent, distort, and lie about my positions and responses, or fail to grasp and understand what I say.

Since you present as an apologist for Islamic Jihad, I can accept that and appreciate your efforts to show the psychopathology of Islamic Dogma/Scripture. I doubt you will change your positions and hold no expectations of that sort. Meanwhile I hope I have countered your "forked-tongue" for the benefit of other readers here.

Meanwhile, please continue as the diseminating, propagandizing Mouth of Allah(Sauron) you have been to date. You continue to display the moral and ideological bankruptcy of the Islamic "religion" and expose the real nature of the Dark and Evil dangers it imposes upon the world to deal with.

p(urine)be upon the prophet!
          Last edited by G David Bock; 29 Jun 17, 14:36.
          TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

The concern of course is that Elmo might get radicalized and come back to America as a Jihadist in a Sesame Street sleeper cell.
            Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
              The Taliban, ISIS/ISIL, Hamas, Hezbollah, and other Islamic Fundamentalist Jihad groups are applying a literal version of Islam. Islam means to "submit" and the submit is to Sharia Law which is a gross suppression of basic Human Rights and Liberty. ISLAM is a scourge upon humanity on a scale slightly above the NSDAP in that it invokes a demonic deity to justify its existence and propagation. As such the only real and final solution is the erradication of Islam. Changing Islam to not contain or embrace Sharia Law is such a fundamental change as to make Islam something other than what it is, hence the same result.

Religion should be a matter of choice by informed adults. Religion(of any sort) should not be compelled upon any member of a family, community, or nation. Unfortunately Islamic dominated communities/nations tend to constrain and/or forbid the presense or expression of any other religions, underscoring the repressive and in-human nature of Islam.

What you consistantly fail to note, or choose not to acknowledge, is that I'm oppossed to Islam the religion/ideology, but not to Muslims as people. I'm as tolerant of their beliefs/delusions as I am of those whom are Christian, Jewish, Buddhist, atheist, etc. I draw the line when one tries to impose their belief system upon others and in this regard the Dogma and Scriptures compell a true and full believer of Islam to do just that, hence I consider Islam not a "real" religion, and an ideology that is a threat to the peace of the World and the expression of Freedom, Liberty, and basic Human Rights. (Hopefully "JHWH" will sometime soon see fit to drop a large rock from outer space upon the Kaaba https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaaba which will be a sign of invalidation to what is an ideology of Evil and source of misery upon this planet.)

I don't mind "muppets to Muslims", but hope not too much of my taxdollars are going to this. It is a bandaid applied to a terminally hemoraging wound upon humanity (Islam) and until the culture and national laws where the young girl in your OP are changed, she is likely to become classified as an apostate to Islam by your fellow Islamic Jihadists and hence a future target for elimination.

This is only one more of scores of times I've presented my position on this subject and you continue to mis-represent, distort, and lie about my positions and responses, or fail to grasp and understand what I say.

Since you present as an apologist for Islamic Jihad, I can accept that and appreciate your efforts to show the psychopathology of Islamic Dogma/Scripture. I doubt you will change your positions and hold no expectations of that sort. Meanwhile I hope I have countered your "forked-tongue" for the benefit of other readers here.

Meanwhile, please continue as the diseminating, propagandizing Mouth of Allah(Sauron) you have been to date. You continue to display the moral and ideological bankruptcy of the Islamic "religion" and expose the real nature of the Dark and Evil dangers it imposes upon the world to deal with.

p(urine)be upon the prophet!
              The point here is that the Muppet s are approved of in Afghanistan by Afghani Muslims...and I would hope you support any Muslims who welcomed Sesame street in Afghanistan which is a clear counter to the Taliban ideology. In this world many people abhor religion, but no man religious or not can claim to be for freedom while being against a religion.

In the USA we have freedom of religion, those who oppose freedom of religion are against American values and Im sure you and Moulin agree with this.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
                The point here is that the Muppet s are approved of in Afghanistan by Afghani Muslims...and I would hope you support any Muslims who welcomed Sesame street in Afghanistan which is a clear counter to the Taliban ideology. In this world many people abhor religion, but no man religious or not can claim to be for freedom while being against a religion.

In the USA we have freedom of religion, those who oppose freedom of religion are against American values and Im sure you and Moulin agree with this.
                Not all religions are the same type of "fruit", or any "fruit" for that matter.

NSDAP(Nazis) had an ideology based upon Thule and Vril metaphysics~"religion". Though no specific "dieties", yet some vague "master race" they were in service to, they qualify as a religion same as Buddhism - the Budda never claimed to be a diety, his followers sort of gave that to him later.

I judge "reigions" by their "fruit", what they produce and stand for. Islam stands for oppression and death to those whom aren't "proper Muslims" therefore it gets no respect from me, is not what I'd call a "religion", and deserves no equal standing with others that respect human dignity and rights.

The Aztec religion believed in human sacrifices. By your loonie non-logic we should respect it and allow it to continue in practice. About what I'd expect from followers of Satanic Verses.

We also have freedom from religion and one I see no purpose or gain in having is Islam.
                TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X