Antifa Attacks Horse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antifa Attacks Horse

So now the tolerant left is now just a rag-tag group of idiotic organizations. How will PETA reconcile with Antifa?

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/an...r-stabs-horse/
    Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Antifa has always been a ragtag group of idiots. PETA as well.
    Wisdom is personal

Comment

Summer brings out the crazies.
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

I don't think they ever marketed their selves as being tolerant towards racists and bigots.
        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
        - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
          I don't think they ever marketed their selves as being tolerant towards racists and bigots.
          That "racists and bigots" focus set includes themselves, the "antifa" based on their actions and "victims". Oh yeah, nothing like double standards and double speak ...

Comment

I don't know, the ones threatening to kill Muslims and blacks all while praising Hitler are from the alt-right. If antifa is engaged in the same behavior then I'm unaware of it. Being against a group of racists does not make one racist.
            Last edited by TactiKill J.; 16 Jun 17, 21:39.
            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
            - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

So you're saying the horse is a Nazi?

Comment

Really? You really think that's what this is all about? BTW, who gets to decide who is a "racist, bigot, Nazi" that it is ok to attack?
                "A foe who had fought so long and valiantly, and had suffered so much for a cause, though that cause was, I believe, one of the worst for which a people ever fought, and one for which there was the least excuse." Ulysses S. Grant

Comment

Originally posted by phil74501 View Post
                  So you're saying the horse is a Nazi?
                  I don't know why they attacked the horse, that wasn't what I was speaking to. Speaking generally, anytime antifa is discussed someone mentions how intolerant they are. As if antifa has claimed that they were going to persuade the alt-right with kisses and hugs.
                  Last edited by TactiKill J.; 16 Jun 17, 21:53.
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I don't know, the ones threatening to kill Muslims and blacks all while praising Hitler are from the alt-right.
                    Okay I've yet to see anyone legitimately make this claim. Yet I've read countless accounts of it being faked. Are these the attacks that your referring to? (The nutter in Oregon doesn't count because he was a libby...
                    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by jonny87kz View Post
                      Really? You really think that's what this is all about? BTW, who gets to decide who is a "racist, bigot, Nazi" that it is ok to attack?
                      What is it about then?
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

All wannabe Soviets can't tolerate being opposed in deciding whose a racist and should take a hard look in the mirror at themselves at their own racism and bigotry,have absolutely no right to be above the law to assault and shut down demonstrations.
                        Anti Fa needs to be declared a domestic terrorist organization as that is what they are unfortunately it won't happen until some of these wannabe Soviets/Castro fans eventually kill someone.
                        Last edited by VinceW; 16 Jun 17, 21:53.

Comment

No one said they were above the law. I just don't understand why their lack of tolerance is always brought up. Were you expecting them to show tolerance and acceptance to white nationalist and similar groups? Because that has never been the MO of the far left.
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

No one said they were above the law. I just don't understand why their lack of tolerance is always brought up. Were you expecting them to show tolerance and acceptance to white nationalist and similar groups? Because that has never been the MO of the far left.
                            They all have no courage of their convictions since none of Anti Fa bother Muslim,Mexican and Black(BLM) extremists it's only attacking White people that matters and it'll always will be that way.

Comment

Tolerance towards a horse would be start.
                              Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X