CNN Misleading Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CNN Misleading Again

"Members of the Democratic team gather on the field for a prayer before the Congressional Baseball Game"

https://twitter.com/CNNPolitics/stat...91652663525377

It was both teams..........
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Well after all the multitude of complaints here, and during a dull half hour I decided to watch CNN some,

it was around the time of the NATO meeting here in Brussels, when Trump shoved the Montenegrin PM to the side to take his rightful place of honour in the frontline.

They played those few seconds of that particular clip over and over and over, I must have seen it 20 times in less than half an hour - it was ridiculous.

Don't get me wrong, the clip was funny, and it was shown here also, once in the news, a few times after in comedy shows, and I'm sure it'll make the 2017 year reviews, but CNN definitely seems to have an axe to grind
    Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Game.

Comment

they look so ridiculous
      but they must be making money

Comment

They're on the average digital TV package here in Belgium (and presumably across the world), so they're making money by adds alone.

Comment

Not just CNN...

Comment

Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
            Not just CNN...

Makes you wonder why the intentional misleading........
            "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Clickbait.

People, in general like to see their misconceptions confirmed in HD.

And thus it's commercially profitable.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...hdadi-48077729

1000nds of clicks a minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
                Clickbait.

People, in general like to see their misconceptions confirmed in HD.

And it's commercially profitable.
                What passes for media/news outlets these days, is hideous in their approach and insulting to one's own intelligence.
                You'll live, only the best get killed.

-General Charles de Gaulle

Comment

Idk - you're nor required to watch, click, pay them.

I always enjoy tormenting people who insist on watching particular news outlets just to then disagree wit them

Sorry Nichols, as much as I love you, but you didn't have to create this thread now did you ?

It's masochism, nothing less.

Comment

Sorry Nichols, as much as I love you, but you didn't have to create this thread now did you ?
                    I love you too Snowy...

There really isn't a need for anyone to create threads yet in a 24 hour span there will be numerous threads created based agenda manipulated news from the MSM.

There was a time when it was intuitively obvious when a story was agenda driven....back then these types of stories didn't originate from what used to be considered trusted sources.

Comment

Was it intentional misleading or a mistake?

There is a difference. If you have evidence that it was intentional, please post it.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
                        Was it intentional misleading or a mistake?

There is a difference.
                        Yes, there is a difference...reporting false or misleading information once is a mistake. Doing it multiple times is a trend.

Even Lieutenant Backsight Forethought understood this basic principal.

If you have evidence that it was intentional, please post it.
                        Where is the retraction?

Nuff said....

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
                          Yes, there is a difference...reporting false or misleading information once is a mistake. Doing it multiple times is a trend.

Where is the retraction?
                          You didn't (or couldn't) answer the question-where's your evidence?

Comment

You didn't (or couldn't) answer the question-where's your evidence?
                            Reading is fundamental...except if you suffer from TDS.

I answered the questions:

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

Comment

Well after all the multitude of complaints here, and during a dull half hour I decided to watch CNN some,

it was around the time of the NATO meeting here in Brussels, when Trump shoved the Montenegrin PM to the side to take his rightful place of honour in the frontline.
                              ridiculous.

They played those few seconds of that particular clip over and over and over, I must have seen it 20 times in less than half an hour - it was
                              Don't get me wrong, the clip was funny, and it was shown here also, once in the news, a few times after in comedy shows, and I'm sure it'll make the 2017 year reviews, but CNN definitely seems to have an axe to grind

What do you mean "rightfull place" it just made Trump look like the over inflated bully that he is.......Leader of the Free World (in his own mind) couldnt lead a platoon of boy scouts up a one way street...

Toulon France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X