Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liar, liar, pants, shirt, shoes and hair on fire!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liar, liar, pants, shirt, shoes and hair on fire!

Trump wants to testify under oath? Yeehaw, bring it on!

From http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/o...612-story.html

My lawyers got Trump to admit 30 times, under oath, that he lied
    A decade ago, my lawyers questioned Trump under oath during a deposition in a libel case he filed against me for a biography I wrote, "TrumpNation." (Trump lost the case in 2011.) Trump had to acknowledge 30 times during that deposition that he had lied over the years about a wide range of issues: his ownership stake in a large Manhattan real estate development, the cost of a membership to one of his golf clubs, the size of the Trump Organization, his wealth, the rate for his speaking appearances, how many condos he had sold, the debt he owed, and whether he borrowed money from his family to stave off personal bankruptcy.
    Trump's propensity for lying was also on display throughout the 2016 presidential campaign. He said that he had opposed the Iraq War when he hadn't; he lied about his stances on climate change and the national debt; he lied about various insults he had hurled at women; he lied about who had endorsed him; he lied about how much money his father had given him over the years, and on, and on.

A loose relationship with the facts has also plagued Team Trump in the White House. Kellyanne Conway, Sean Spicer, Stephen Miller, Mick Mulvaney, Reince Preibus and, of course, Michael Flynn, have all been caught peddling blather or lies in the course of carrying out their civic duties.
    Trump is the man, after all, who coined the term "truthful hyperbole" as a euphemism for lying in his 1987 non-fiction work of fiction, "The Art of the Deal." Thirty years later, he's still up to his old tricks.

The difference now, of course, is that Trump is president. And in James Comey he's collided with a seasoned, wily law enforcement official who opened the investigative door for Robert Mueller and cleared a path for him to bring the full force of the law to bear on the White House.
    His testimony ought to be fascinating!
    "I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. I just kiss. I don't even wait. You can do anything... Grab them by the [redacted]. You can do anything."
    -The President of the United States of America.

So, your God and Savor Hillary Clinton has never lied? In her own words. (One of endless examples where she has been allowed to get away with it.)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8FtqzdiYFU

Keep fishing. Someday, you might catch something newsworthy, like, "the accusation is proof enough." Anita Hill during the Clarence Thomas hearings.
    “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Ron,

This isn't about Clinton. This is about Trump lying, and lying under oath. That's what former President Clinton was impeached over.

Get a grip.
      We are not now that strength which in old days
      Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
      Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
      To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by armor11 View Post
        ...His testimony ought to be fascinating!...
        There won't be any testimony.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
          Ron,

This isn't about Clinton. This is about Trump lying, and lying under oath. That's what former President Clinton was impeached over.

Get a grip.
          When you cannot debate the merits of the Donald, deflect by bringing up Bill and Hillary! 'Cause Bill and Hillary are still running the country.
          Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
          Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
            Ron,

Get a grip.
            EVERYTHING is ALWAYS about the Clintons. Now and forever will be....
            “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
            “To talk of many things:
            Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
            Of cabbages—and kings—
            And why the sea is boiling hot—
            And whether pigs have wings.”
            ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Get back to us when he does Armor, until then,

Comment

Boy !! have you bunch got a fixation on Bill/Hilary or Obama...this is unhealthy and you should consider group counciling but I guess when you have to blame somebody they are as good as anybody else...

Toulon France

Comment

Originally posted by Bow View Post
                  Boy !! have you bunch got a fixation on Bill/Hilary or Obama...this is unhealthy and you should consider group counciling but I guess when you have to blame somebody they are as good as anybody else...

Toulon France
                  Every new POTUS has a legacy of the prior to deal with. In Trump's case it is Obama's agenda to undo the USA (read BHO's first two books) and a Fiscal Budget set before the election and running thru the first year of whomever would have won in Nov. 2016.

The only viable alternative would have been Hillary(and Bill) and had she(they) won we'd see the tables switched here on posts and protests, etc. Part of the equation here is the bullet dodged (per some) versus the bullet many would rather have seen strike target.

Amussing how quickly many forget how long BHO was blaming Bush for things in both of his terms.

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                    Every new POTUS has a legacy of the prior to deal with. In Trump's case it is Obama's agenda to undo the USA (read BHO's first two books) and a Fiscal Budget set before the election and running thru the first year of whomever would have won in Nov. 2016.

The only viable alternative would have been Hillary(and Bill) and had she(they) won we'd see the tables switched here on posts and protests, etc. Part of the equation here is the bullet dodged (per some) versus the bullet many would rather have seen strike target.

Amussing how quickly many forget how long BHO was blaming Bush for things in both of his terms.
                    It's quite amusing that the conservatives keep saying the only alternative was Hillary, and make it sound that was the fault of liberals; like they voted for Trump because liberals didn't give them another choice. Why not try someone else than Trump? Whose fault is that?
                    Wisdom is personal

Comment

Originally posted by Karri View Post
                      It's quite amusing that the conservatives keep saying the only alternative was Hillary, and make it sound that was the fault of liberals; like they voted for Trump because liberals didn't give them another choice. Why not try someone else than Trump? Whose fault is that?
                      The RNC and convention. Duh!
                      As said repeatedly, USA POTUS elections of late are a case of the lessor of undesirables.
                      Only about half of those whom could vote, do and both the Liberals(Democrats) and Conservatives(Republicans) are about half of those. They real swing are the so-called Independents.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X