Feds expose F.G.M. in the US;

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feds expose F.G.M. in the US;

Feds drop bombshell: Up to 100 girls may have had their genitals cut in Michigan

I have never seen any Western "Feminists" even try to do anything about this.
    Must be time for the men to step in... again.
    SJWs need not pretend to care.

A federal prosecutor dropped a bombshell in court Wednesday, telling a federal judge that the government estimates that as many as 100 girls may have had their genitals cut at the hands of a local doctor and her cohorts.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Sara Woodward disclosed the information while trying to convince a judge to keep a doctor and his wife locked up in the historic case. It involves allegations that two Minnesota girls had their genitals cut at a Livonia clinic in February as part of a religious rite of passage and were told to keep what happened a secret.
    http://www.freep.com/story/news/2017...gan/378219001/

Pass this around, shame the everloving hell out of that entire community, let them know that this is evil and stupid and brands them as foolish & barbaric.
    THEN, maybe, it will stop happening.

Yes, there is such a thing as an inferior culture. This is what they look like.

Agreed, and this is often a Muslim practice as well.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      Agreed, and this is often a Muslim practice as well.
      Duh! That's what this is all about. Did you even read the linked article?

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
        Yup! While some non-Muslims of Africa and M.E. also practice such, it is mostly Muslims and this OP is a tip of the iceberg of such happening here in the USA/West.
        Last edited by G David Bock; 09 Jun 17, 16:04. Reason: spellin'

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
          Yup! While some non-Muslims of Africa and M.E. also practice such, it si mostly Muslims and this OP is a tip of the iceberg of such happening here in the USA/West.
          The clinic where it happened was only 3 or 4 miles from my house.

Comment

I once thought that the US offered the world an alternative to this type of barbaric behavior..... but we have our own "troublesome" cultural patterns.

This is just "different". Except, it is so "different" as to make it anathema to our way of thinking. Our cultural attitudes, so to speak.

If a country is a collection of like minded individuals, with common goals and culture...... is THIS the kind of thing that the "travel ban" is supposed to stop, along with the terrorists?

GG
            "The will of a section rooted in self interest, should not outweigh the vital interests of a whole people." -Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain-

"Fanatics of any sort are dangerous." -GG-

Comment

The clinic where it happened was only 3 or 4 miles from my house.
              You're not practicing medicine without a license again, are you?

Rimshot

The OP's link raised my curiosity. The defendants are from an obscure Shia sect based mostly out of Pakistan and India. Their lingua franca is a form of Gujurati. In Pakistan, as Shias, they're viewed as heretics, and often subject to violence and terrorism. They're very insular, and pretty much segregate themselves from mainstream populations in Pakistan and India, and I wouldn't be surprised if they do the same in the US too. Usually FGM is restricted to Northern Africa and adjacent regions, so to read about it being common far to the East rather surprised me. In short, even by Muslim standards, these guys are different. I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn that they're up to all kinds of weird sh*t.
              I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                You're not practicing medicine without a license again, are you?

Rimshot

The OP's link raised my curiosity. The defendants are from an obscure Shia sect based mostly out of Pakistan and India. Their lingua franca is a form of Gujurati. In Pakistan, as Shias, they're viewed as heretics, and often subject to violence and terrorism. They're very insular, and pretty much segregate themselves from mainstream populations in Pakistan and India, and I wouldn't be surprised if they do the same in the US too. Usually FGM is restricted to Northern Africa and adjacent regions, so to read about it being common far to the East rather surprised me. In short, even by Muslim standards, these guys are different. I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn that they're up to all kinds of weird sh*t.
                Okay, so why aren't the other Muslims giving us some information, or leaning on the weirdoes among them?

If there is anyplace you can find buckets and buckets of Muslims, it is Michigan!

Comment

Send them to jail and pull the Doctor's License to practice.

Pruitt
                  Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                    Okay, so why aren't the other Muslims giving us some information, or leaning on the weirdoes among them?

If there is anyplace you can find buckets and buckets of Muslims, it is Michigan!
                    It seems like they were a close sect that really didn't associate with mainstream Muslims.

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

That would be akin to liberal or reformed Jews leaning on or giving up Satmar Hasids: they can't, because the Satmar are almost hermetically insulated against the outside world. There's virtually no penetration of liberal or reformed culture into the Satmar universe. I believe that the same applies to these Bhora: they've been so reviled for so long that they've closed themselves off from their neighbors, and at every turn endeavor to maintain a wall between themselves and everybody else. Short of crass persecution, how can the outside world really influence such people, change some of their traditional ways? These prosecutions are a good first step, but they're no panacea, and the change we're seeking will take a very long time, generations in fact, before it's readily visible to the outside world.
                      I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

https://www.theguardian.com/society/...rime-common-uk

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-a7564571.html

https://www.nspcc.org.uk/preventing-...ts-statistics/

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/3...tal-mutilation

Paul
                        ‘Tis said his form is tiny, yet
                        All human ills he can subdue,
                        Or with a bauble or medal
                        Can win mans heart for you;
                        And many a blessing know to stew
                        To make a megloamaniac bright;
                        Give honour to the dainty Corse,
                        The Pixie is a little shite.

Comment

This practice originally began among many groups that were not Muslim.

Millions of little girls and young women have been subjected to a painful rite of passage that involves cutting their genitals ó often without anesthesia ó for centuries in parts of Asia, Africa and the Middle East.

In some cultures and religions, itís believed that female genital mutilation preserves a girlís chastity, making her a more desirable marriage partner, and improving hygiene and fertility.
                          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

So I guess the real question is; who the hell let these guys in, in the first place?

That immigration ban can't come soon enough for me. NOBODY has this under control.

Comment

GFM as it is currently practiced in the world is overwhelmingly Islamic and it is consistent with the Koran and Hadith. To describe it as "African" is misleading. It is practiced most commonly in the Muslim regions of Africa mostly in the Muslim communities and outside of Africa almost exclusively by Muslims.

The best that can be said is that Mohamed said not to cut too much off. Although no longer seen as a mandatory practice by most Muslim scholars it is certainly a tolerated practice.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X