Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comey's opening statement for tomorrow posted online (official)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
    He was not afraid that later on she would lie about it, fears that he had about President Trump, fears that have been demonstrated weekly by the President.
    Fears or bias?
    “I do not wish to have the slave emancipated because I love him, but because I hate his master."
    --Salmon P. Chase

Comment

Comey had one legal manner of dealing with something illegal, or even suspected of being illegal, & he did NOT do it.

He simply could have reported it properly & on the record & even protected himself as a whistle blower, too...

But he didn't & later violated the Law by leaking.

Whether he is charged or not, he & his honor is toast!

And before ya go off about the pResidents Honor, CE...

I've never even supposed that he has any to begin with, but things are what they are.

On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral View Post
        Comey had one legal manner of dealing with something illegal, or even suspected of being illegal, & he did NOT do it.

He simply could have reported it properly & on the record & even protected himself as a whistle blower, too...

I've never even supposed that he has any to begin with, but things are what they are.

What federal statute did he violate? Should be easy to show us as you've stated definitely that he did. I'll not hold my breath waiting.
        “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
        “To talk of many things:
        Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
        Of cabbages—and kings—
        And why the sea is boiling hot—
        And whether pigs have wings.”
        ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Well, let's see...

To believe Director Comey, a proven competent and credible public servant, or Trump who has repeatedly demonstrated that he cannot be trusted and doesn't tell the truth.

It's definitely a question of character.

Comey gets the nod.

And I'll repeat the question: what federal statute did Director Comey violate?
          We are not now that strength which in old days
          Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
          Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
          To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

One word says it all:

'covfefe'

Definition: I have no idea what I'm doing or saying.

Another definition might just be 'jackass.'
            Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
              One word says it all:

'covfefe'

Definition: I have no idea what I'm doing or saying.

Another definition might just be 'jackass.'

We have been consistently saying that about you for quite some time....

Comment

This looks like a conflict of interest:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...=.313a2238e633

Comment

More bluff and bombast, as well as covfefe:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...cid=spartandhp

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
                    Well, let's see...

To believe Director Comey, a proven competent and credible public servant,
                    He means : a proven liar and fraud, but,for obvious reasons, he can't say this .

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral View Post

Exactly what law did Comey break, Wes?
                      Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
                        He means : a proven liar and fraud, but,for obvious reasons, he can't say this .
                        Anything supporting it besides your own biased and inaccurate opinion?

Comment

This competent and credible public servant (Himmler also was a public servant ) made % 6 million while working for Lockheed Martin (6 million bribes, as he couldn't indicate the front from the back of an aircraft ),which gave Hillart $ millions of bribes to have government orders .

His brother worked for DLAP,also a donor of the Clinton Foundation and the Clinton Campaign and worked for Procor Consulting that earned $ millions while renovating the FBI HQ in Washington .

This public servant ( I note that you didn't call him honest ) was that competent that he did nothing (or could do nothing ) against the continuous leaks from the Trump investigation to the Democrats .

This public servant called the president a liar, without giving ONE proof .

I could continue,but it would be a wast of my time to convince a partisan of deep state that Comey belongs in prison with an orange overall ,where he could chat with Lynch and Hillary,also wearing an orange overall .

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
                            Yes, he is.

Comey claims he was afraid to be in a room alone with Trump during his testimony. Yet...back in Jan, when Comey first met Trump, he cleared the room at Trump Tower to be alone with Trump. Of course it was Trump who invited him up there, along with other people from the intel community. That day Comey initiated a private meeting. Comey cleared everyone out of the room, except for Trump.

Just doesn't ring true to me that now he's suddenly afraid.
                            "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

I thought this was so funny...

“Don’t leave me alone in the room with him,” he told Sessions. “It’s just not normal.”
                              "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
                                Yes, he is.

Comey claims he was afraid to be in a room alone with Trump during his testimony. Yet...back in Jan, when Comey first met Trump, he cleared the room at Trump Tower to be alone with Trump. Of course it was Trump who invited him up there, along with other people from the intel community. That day Comey initiated a private meeting. Comey cleared everyone out of the room, except for Trump.

Just doesn't ring true to me that now he's suddenly afraid.
                                That was his first meeting with him. President Trump was not the President, so he had no power over the director.
                                “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
                                “To talk of many things:
                                Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
                                Of cabbages—and kings—
                                And why the sea is boiling hot—
                                And whether pigs have wings.”
                                ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X