Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comey's opening statement for tomorrow posted online (official)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
    He was not afraid that later on she would lie about it, fears that he had about President Trump, fears that have been demonstrated weekly by the President.
    Fears or bias?
    “I do not wish to have the slave emancipated because I love him, but because I hate his master."
    --Salmon P. Chase

    Comment


    • #77
      Comey had one legal manner of dealing with something illegal, or even suspected of being illegal, & he did NOT do it.

      He simply could have reported it properly & on the record & even protected himself as a whistle blower, too...

      But he didn't & later violated the Law by leaking.

      Whether he is charged or not, he & his honor is toast!

      And before ya go off about the pResidents Honor, CE...

      I've never even supposed that he has any to begin with, but things are what they are.


      On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

      ACG History Today

      BoRG

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by Admiral View Post
        Comey had one legal manner of dealing with something illegal, or even suspected of being illegal, & he did NOT do it.

        He simply could have reported it properly & on the record & even protected himself as a whistle blower, too...

        But he didn't & later violated the Law by leaking.

        Whether he is charged or not, he & his honor is toast!

        And before ya go off about the pResidents Honor, CE...

        I've never even supposed that he has any to begin with, but things are what they are.


        What federal statute did he violate? Should be easy to show us as you've stated definitely that he did. I'll not hold my breath waiting.
        “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
        “To talk of many things:
        Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
        Of cabbages—and kings—
        And why the sea is boiling hot—
        And whether pigs have wings.”
        ― Lewis Carroll

        Comment


        • #79
          Well, let's see...

          To believe Director Comey, a proven competent and credible public servant, or Trump who has repeatedly demonstrated that he cannot be trusted and doesn't tell the truth.

          It's definitely a question of character.

          Comey gets the nod.

          And I'll repeat the question: what federal statute did Director Comey violate?
          We are not now that strength which in old days
          Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
          Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
          To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

          Comment


          • #80
            One word says it all:

            'covfefe'

            Definition: I have no idea what I'm doing or saying.

            Another definition might just be 'jackass.'
            We are not now that strength which in old days
            Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
            Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
            To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by Massena View Post
              One word says it all:

              'covfefe'

              Definition: I have no idea what I'm doing or saying.

              Another definition might just be 'jackass.'

              We have been consistently saying that about you for quite some time....

              Comment


              • #82
                This looks like a conflict of interest:

                https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...=.313a2238e633
                We are not now that strength which in old days
                Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

                Comment


                • #83
                  More bluff and bombast, as well as covfefe:

                  http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...cid=spartandhp
                  We are not now that strength which in old days
                  Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                  Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                  To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by Massena View Post
                    Well, let's see...

                    To believe Director Comey, a proven competent and credible public servant,
                    He means : a proven liar and fraud, but,for obvious reasons, he can't say this .

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by Admiral View Post
                      Comey had one legal manner of dealing with something illegal, or even suspected of being illegal, & he did NOT do it.

                      He simply could have reported it properly & on the record & even protected himself as a whistle blower, too...

                      But he didn't & later violated the Law by leaking.

                      Whether he is charged or not, he & his honor is toast!

                      And before ya go off about the pResidents Honor, CE...

                      I've never even supposed that he has any to begin with, but things are what they are.


                      Exactly what law did Comey break, Wes?
                      Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by ljadw View Post
                        He means : a proven liar and fraud, but,for obvious reasons, he can't say this .
                        Anything supporting it besides your own biased and inaccurate opinion?
                        We are not now that strength which in old days
                        Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                        Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                        To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          This competent and credible public servant (Himmler also was a public servant ) made % 6 million while working for Lockheed Martin (6 million bribes, as he couldn't indicate the front from the back of an aircraft ),which gave Hillart $ millions of bribes to have government orders .

                          His brother worked for DLAP,also a donor of the Clinton Foundation and the Clinton Campaign and worked for Procor Consulting that earned $ millions while renovating the FBI HQ in Washington .

                          This public servant ( I note that you didn't call him honest ) was that competent that he did nothing (or could do nothing ) against the continuous leaks from the Trump investigation to the Democrats .

                          This public servant called the president a liar, without giving ONE proof .

                          I could continue,but it would be a wast of my time to convince a partisan of deep state that Comey belongs in prison with an orange overall ,where he could chat with Lynch and Hillary,also wearing an orange overall .

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by ljadw View Post
                            He means : a proven liar and fraud, but,for obvious reasons, he can't say this .
                            Yes, he is.

                            Comey claims he was afraid to be in a room alone with Trump during his testimony. Yet...back in Jan, when Comey first met Trump, he cleared the room at Trump Tower to be alone with Trump. Of course it was Trump who invited him up there, along with other people from the intel community. That day Comey initiated a private meeting. Comey cleared everyone out of the room, except for Trump.

                            Just doesn't ring true to me that now he's suddenly afraid.
                            "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

                            "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              I thought this was so funny...


                              “Don’t leave me alone in the room with him,” he told Sessions. “It’s just not normal.”
                              "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

                              "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by Persephone View Post
                                Yes, he is.

                                Comey claims he was afraid to be in a room alone with Trump during his testimony. Yet...back in Jan, when Comey first met Trump, he cleared the room at Trump Tower to be alone with Trump. Of course it was Trump who invited him up there, along with other people from the intel community. That day Comey initiated a private meeting. Comey cleared everyone out of the room, except for Trump.

                                Just doesn't ring true to me that now he's suddenly afraid.
                                That was his first meeting with him. President Trump was not the President, so he had no power over the director.
                                “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
                                “To talk of many things:
                                Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
                                Of cabbages—and kings—
                                And why the sea is boiling hot—
                                And whether pigs have wings.”
                                ― Lewis Carroll

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X