Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comey's opening statement for tomorrow posted online (official)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
    Am I understanding this correctly - Comey himself leaked information to the press?
    Yep.
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Am I understanding this correctly - Comey himself leaked information to the press?
      No, he used a middleman, a friend who leaked it to the press.
      Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Comey told the media in advance what he would tell Congress ,using a middleman .

The FBI leaked all details of the investigation against the Trump Campaign to the press . If Comey knew, he was guilty , if he didn't ,he was incompetent .
        He was warned by Trump, but the leaks continued;that's why Trump fired him .

Firing is not enough : Comey should wear an orange overall .

On the question why he did not make public earlier what he was claiming now, he answered that he was shocked, but he was not shocked when Lynch (who sadly still is not wearing an orange overall )asked him to hush up the crimes of Hillary .

Comment

I found that the person asking the question slanted the questions to their political bend, democrats to tarnish the president , republicans to defend him.
          No one was interested in finding the truth .
          american politics is no longer about what is good for the country but what is good for your side. So sad .

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
            Oh well, that makes it ok then...

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
              I watched quite a bit of it, and found Comey acting wooden and using the exact same expression over and over. very much like the Soviet "show trial" of Cardinal Mindszenty.
              In fact, not once did Comey actually say "yes" to any question. Instead, he replied in a double negative format.
              You need to watch the hearing again, then, because what you have posted is nonsense and not the same hearing that I watched today.

Comey was straightforward and didn't mince words and correctly labelled Trump as a liar, among other answers that he gave on a variety of questions.

The bottom line is that Comey is credible and Trump is not.
              We are not now that strength which in old days
              Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
              Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
              To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

NO LONGER ?

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
                  You need to watch the hearing again, then, because what you have posted is nonsense and not the same hearing that I watched today.

Comey was straightforward and didn't mince words and correctly labelled Trump as a liar, among other answers that he gave on a variety of questions.

The bottom line is that Comey is credible and Trump is not.
                  Deep State is credible ?

The SS was not credible .

Comment

Originally posted by bill shack View Post
                    I found that the person asking the question slanted the questions to their political bend, democrats to tarnish the president , republicans to defend him.
                    No one was interested in finding the truth .
                    I think you'll find that no only are the questions slanted, but the listening is also slanted....

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                      It was Comey's, not the government's document as he had written it himself as a memo to remember what the president had said in the meetings.

And when he gave the document to his friend at Columbia, Comey was a private citizen and no longer worked for the government.

The bottom line here is that Comey's memos are not classified, belong to Comey, and he can give them to whom he wants. The Special Counsel now has them.

What does have to happen is that Trump needs to release the 'tapes' he said he had regarding his meetings with Comey, it the 'tapes' actually exist.
                      Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts

Comment

Assorted headlines from various media links as presented at Drudge;

SOAP OPERA: COMEY ADMITS ORCHESTRATING MEMO LEAK...
                        Testifies Lynch pressured him on Clinton investigation...
                        RED MEAT FOR BOTH SIDES...
                        PAPER: Disappointing the witch-hunters...
                        CHRIS MATTHEWS: 'COLLUSION' THEORY FELL APART...
                        DEMS SHIFT FOCUS TO 'OBSTRUCTION'...
                        McCain confusion...
                        COREY: IT WAS LOYALTY 'TO THE COUNTRY'...
                        DONALD JR LIVE TWEETS...
                        CNN, ABC issue corrections after statement contradicts reporting...
                        NYT Story Debunked...
                        DOW record high...
                        AS THE COMEY TURNS
                        'UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURES'
                        TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
                        “War is merely the continuation of politics by other means” - von Clausewitz
                        Present Current Events are the Future's History

Comment

Indeed he did.

More and more, I have to ask; how did a schmuck like this get a job like Head of the FBI?

Comment

Maybe this will help:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...cid=spartandhp

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                              Indeed he did.

More and more, I have to ask; how did a schmuck like this get a job like Head of the FBI?
                              Did you not listen?

It was Comey's personal document, not a government document. He could do what he wanted with it. And now the Special Counsel has all of the personal memos.

Comment

Drudge?

Really? Talk about 'fake news.'

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X