Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama loyalist Brennan drove FBI to begin investigating Trump associates last summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama loyalist Brennan drove FBI to begin investigating Trump associates last summer

The investigation started to aid Hillary Clinton.....no wonder they don't have anything.

Mr. Brennan, who has not hidden his dislike for Mr. Trump, testified he briefed the investigation’s progress to Mr. Obama, who at the time was trying to aid Hillary Clinton in her campaign against the Republican nominee.

As Mr. Brennan described his actions to the House committee: “I wanted to make sure that every information and bit of intelligence that we had was shared with the bureau [FBI] so that they could take it. It was well beyond my mandate as director of CIA to follow on any of those leads that involved U.S. persons. But I made sure that anything that was involving U.S. persons, including anything involving the individuals involved in the Trump campaign, was shared with the bureau.

“I was aware of intelligence and information about contacts between Russian officials and U.S. persons that raised concerns in my mind about whether or not those individuals were cooperating with the Russians, either in a witting or unwitting fashion, and it served as the basis for the FBI investigation to determine whether such collusion [or] cooperation occurred,” Mr. Brennan added.

Eleven months later, there is no official public confirmation that Trump people colluded with the Russians on hacking.

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/20...irector-drove/
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
    The investigation started to aid Hillary Clinton.....no wonder they don't have anything.

Mr. Brennan, who has not hidden his dislike for Mr. Trump, testified he briefed the investigation’s progress to Mr. Obama, who at the time was trying to aid Hillary Clinton in her campaign against the Republican nominee.

As Mr. Brennan described his actions to the House committee: “I wanted to make sure that every information and bit of intelligence that we had was shared with the bureau [FBI] so that they could take it. It was well beyond my mandate as director of CIA to follow on any of those leads that involved U.S. persons. But I made sure that anything that was involving U.S. persons, including anything involving the individuals involved in the Trump campaign, was shared with the bureau.

“I was aware of intelligence and information about contacts between Russian officials and U.S. persons that raised concerns in my mind about whether or not those individuals were cooperating with the Russians, either in a witting or unwitting fashion, and it served as the basis for the FBI investigation to determine whether such collusion [or] cooperation occurred,” Mr. Brennan added.

Eleven months later, there is no official public confirmation that Trump people colluded with the Russians on hacking.

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/20...irector-drove/
    How do you know what they have or don't have.
    “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
    “To talk of many things:
    Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
    Of cabbages—and kings—
    And why the sea is boiling hot—
    And whether pigs have wings.”
    ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
      Are you serious CE, with all these leaks if they had anything at all, the whole world would know it by now.
      Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Read the last sentence of what you quoted.

Also read Trung Si's response.

This is a political witch hunt trying to find something on Trump. Think about that the director of the CIA had a political agenda.
        "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

...This is a political witch hunt...
          And there may be witches to find.

Comment

Address of the witch :

120 West 45th Street ,Suite, 2700 NY,NY 10036.

But she is busy with counting her billions (she did not trust Bill ) and calling Soros . (on a back channel installed by Comey, Brennan and Clapper,while Massena was on the lookout ) .

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
              Address of the witch :

120 West 45th Street ,Suite, 2700 NY,NY 10036.

But she is busy with counting her billions (she did not trust Bill ) and calling Soros . (on a back channel installed by Comey, Brennan and Clapper,while Massena was on the lookout ) .
              TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Originally posted by III Corps View Post
                And there may be witches to find.
                The Director to National Intelligence, Director of the CIA, and Director of the FBI have found nothing in 11 months.......

The past Administration started this witch hunt for political reasons.....

We only know of the investigation because of classified leaks.....

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                  Are you serious CE, with all these leaks if they had anything at all, the whole world would know it by now.
                  Read the last sentence of what you quoted.

Also read Trung Si's response.

This is a political witch hunt trying to find something on Trump. Think about that the director of the CIA had a political agenda.
                  The Director to National Intelligence, Director of the CIA, and Director of the FBI have found nothing in 11 months.......

The past Administration started this witch hunt for political reasons.....

We only know of the investigation because of classified leaks.....
                  All incorrect, once again you have NO idea what has been found and what has not been found. For some reason you think that if the FBI has not announced anything they've not gone anywhere in their investigation. Same with leaking.

Your last line tries to give cover to your opening line.

So once again you have no clue what they've found. Simple as that.
                  “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
                  “To talk of many things:
                  Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
                  Of cabbages—and kings—
                  And why the sea is boiling hot—
                  And whether pigs have wings.”
                  ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

All incorrect, once again you have NO idea what has been found and what has not been found. For some reason you think that if the FBI has not announced anything they've not gone anywhere in their investigation. Same with leaking.

Your last line tries to give cover to your opening line.

So once again you have no clue what they've found. Simple as that.
                    SIMPLE as that.
                    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

All incorrect, once again you have NO idea what has been found and what has not been found.
                      The only way it could be incorrect is if they found something.

What have they found?

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                        SIMPLE as that.
                        Maybe you know; what have they found that would prove my assessment is incorrect?

Comment

It isn't over yet.

And it was announced today that Director Comey is testifying before Congress next week with the blessing of Mr. Mueller.
                          We are not now that strength which in old days
                          Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                          Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                          To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
                            It isn't over yet.

And it was announced today that Director Comey is testifying before Congress next week with the blessing of Mr. Mueller.
                            Have they found anything yet...after 11 months?

Comment

Have they found anything yet...after 11 months?
                              You sound like an old wash woman ready for the next rumor. Why do you keep thinking the FBI or any other agency needs to keep us informed on on going investigation.To expect that they would is absurdly silly.
                              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X