Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BorderRuffian View Post
    "Alt-right white supremacist." "Fundamentalist?"
    Fundamentalism is a strict adherence to the basic principles of any Ideology or belief. The Nazis were fundamentalists, so are the KKK and communists and most terrorists (some are just criminals).
    "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their
    validity." - Abraham Lincoln.
    "Nothing's going to change while one side it lying about the cause and the other is lying about the solution" - Me

Comment

Originally posted by E.D. Morel View Post
      Fundamentalism is a strict adherence to the basic principles of any Ideology or belief. The Nazis were fundamentalists, so are the KKK and communists and most terrorists (some are just criminals).
      So are atheists... You have your blinders on my fanatical friend. When you point a finger you have three pointing back at yourself.

Btw the definition.

fun·da·men·tal·ism
      ˌfəndəˈmen(t)lˌizəm/
      noun
      noun: fundamentalism
      1. a form of a religion, especially Islam or Protestant Christianity, that upholds belief in the strict, literal interpretation of scripture.
        • strict adherence to the basic principles of any subject or discipline.
          plural noun: fundamentalisms
          "free-market fundamentalism"

Come on dude, be honest, you saw the last name of the guy was christian and it set you off. Turns out you may have a bit of fanatic as well...
      Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Delusional conclusion.

Protestant Christianity??? Why not just Christianity.
        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
          So are atheists... You have your blinders on my fanatical friend. When you point a finger you have three pointing back at yourself.

Btw the definition.

fun·da·men·tal·ism
          ˌfəndəˈmen(t)lˌizəm/
          noun
          noun: fundamentalism
          1. a form of a religion, especially Islam or Protestant Christianity, that upholds belief in the strict, literal interpretation of scripture.
            • strict adherence to the basic principles of any subject or discipline.
              plural noun: fundamentalisms
              "free-market fundamentalism"

Come on dude, be honest, you saw the last name of the guy was christian and it set you off. Turns out you may have a bit of fanatic as well...
          Some Atheists are, yes, just as some Christians, some Muslims, some Hindus, some Jews etc.
          "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their
          validity." - Abraham Lincoln.
          "Nothing's going to change while one side it lying about the cause and the other is lying about the solution" - Me

Comment

Okay, you said they should be stopped. How are you going to do so?

Here's a example of some Christian fundies traveling the world feeding and clothing the poor. (And making some pretty good music.)

Is that wrong? Do you want to throw them in prison? Forcible reeducation? Remove their children?
            Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by E.D. Morel View Post
              An extremist who abuses two women for dressing in a way he found inappropriate attacked three men who went to the women's defence, killing two of them.
              Fundamentalism needs to be countered wherever is it found.
              to three true Americans, two of whom have given their lives in defence of the ideals which made America great.
              Concur! That man, and I am using the term loosely, actually tried to attack two underage girls. I hope that POS is locked up for the rest of his life.
              Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
              Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

Originally posted by Bass_Man86 View Post
                Concur! That man, and I am using the term loosely, actually tried to attack two underage girls. I hope that POS is locked up for the rest of his life.
                Betcha a quarter he's a meth head. And yes he should imprisoned for the rest of his days...
                Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X