Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Secret Service agent discusses the Clintons.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secret Service agent discusses the Clintons.

You might find this interesting.

Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Debunked long ago....
    “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
    “To talk of many things:
    Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
    Of cabbages—and kings—
    And why the sea is boiling hot—
    And whether pigs have wings.”
    ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Well instead of making blanket statements like that its customary to provide a link to prove your point. You tend to be very biased...
      Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...service-224578

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
          Well instead of making blanket statements like that its customary to provide a link to prove your point. You tend to be very biased...
          We've had multiple threads on it. Search the forums or use google.

Now that is funny.
          “To talk of many things:
          Of cabbages—and kings—
          ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Could you provide one that isn't kissing the Clinton's @$$ so hard that it got sucked in...?

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
              Could you provide one that isn't kissing the Clinton's @$$ so hard that it got sucked in...?
              The source is: Association of Former Agents of the United States Secret Service.

They are not a partisan group.
              “To talk of many things:
              Of cabbages—and kings—
              ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                I don't care about the media source. I was only concerned with who they quoted. If he was a uniformed officer, he wouldn't have been near the president.

Comment

Thanks for that, but hillaries anger problems are legendary. The SS stated no comment so what we have is one person saying that its not true and another saying it is.

The former agents association says it will make it more difficult to protect the president and were thus against it. So it really comes down to he says, she says...
                  Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

Here's more, not that I expect it to change any minds.
                    http://www.businessinsider.com/gary-...service-2016-6

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
                      We've had multiple threads on it. Search the forums or use google.

Now that is funny.
                      So you claim that your unbiased politically? Really?
                      Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
                        Here's more, not that I expect it to change any minds.
                        http://www.businessinsider.com/gary-...service-2016-6
                        Business Insider

LEFT-CENTER BIAS

These media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information, but may require further investigation. See all Left-Center sources.
                        Factual Reporting: HIGH
                        Notes: Business Insider is a German owned American news website that has a left of center bias in reporting. Well sourced. Has been critcized for clickbait style.
                        Source: http://www.businessinsider.com/

Okay, thanks for that, I did a check on them and that was the result.
                        Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                          You might find this interesting.
                          I did, thanks. The Personal testimony of a long term eye-witness is always interesting.... but how is Hillary even relevant anymore?

Dictatorial, a liar, a phony to your face, and basically a typical politician.
                          George Stephanopolis said the same thing, check.
                          Stories... yup, heard those before.

My issue is that the Clintons were personally acquainted with over a dozen people who were murdered. I know they have cover stories, but how many people have anyone else known, personally, who were murdered in our lives?
                          Me, only one outside of a war-zone.
                          How about the rest of you?
                          "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Not one. And I had a rather seedy past. Me and my buddies used to liked to brawl and I used to hang out at a pretty gnarly biker bar, also I'm a Clamper and that's a rough crowd as well...
                            Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                              I did, thanks. The Personal testimony of a long term eye-witness is always interesting.... but how is Hillary even relevant anymore?

Dictatorial, a liar, a phony to your face, and basically a typical politician.
                              George Stephanopolis said the same thing, check.
                              Stories... yup, heard those before.

My issue is that the Clintons were personally acquainted with over a dozen people who were murdered. I know they have cover stories, but how many people have anyone else known, personally, who were murdered in our lives?
                              Me, only one outside of a war-zone.
                              How about the rest of you?
                              A dozen or so for me, but as passing acquaintances....relegated to short conversations with them in the back seat of ye ol' cruiser.
                              Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X