X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ljadw
    replied
    Originally posted by asterix View Post
    Trump has already stated where he'd rather touch women....
    I would not touch Angela for all the money of Hillary (and $ 2,5 billion is a lot of money ):there are limits .

I also would not touch Hillary for all the money of Soros (and $ 25 billion is a lot of money ):there are limits .

Leave a comment:

• E.D. Morel
    replied
    Originally posted by III Corps View Post
    Ivanka is not the first lady. Melania is FLOTUS.
    Yea, but if she wasn't his daughter she would be...

Leave a comment:

• III Corps
    replied
    Originally posted by E.D. Morel View Post
    That's no way to speak about the First Lady.
    Ivanka is not the first lady. Melania is FLOTUS.

Leave a comment:

• E.D. Morel
    replied
    Originally posted by III Corps View Post
    That would be Ivanka.
    That's no way to speak about the First Lady.

Leave a comment:

• R. Evans
    replied
    Ha!

Well played.

Leave a comment:

• E.D. Morel
    replied
    Originally posted by Persephone View Post
    Trump's handshake is really weird, it includes a tug and pat. At first I thought he does it unconsciously but now I'm certain it's done on purpose.
    Wouldn't it be great if this was the only weird and crazy thing he did?

Leave a comment:

• asterix
    replied
    Originally posted by Reimnitz View Post
    Odd that President Trump did not shake Angela Merkel's hand. Does he not shake female hands?
    Trump has already stated where he'd rather touch women....

Leave a comment:

• R. Evans
    replied
    Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Works for me. Time we had somebody with a pair in the White House. Obama certainly didn't have any.
    Can't even discuss a handshake without mentioning Obama. For all the claims around here of people suffering from TDS, there's a lot still suffering from ODS. Which might be worse since he's no longer president.

Leave a comment:

• III Corps
    replied
    ...Time we had somebody with a pair in the White House...
    That would be Ivanka.

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    Originally posted by Reimnitz View Post
    Odd that President Trump did not shake Angela Merkel's hand. Does he not shake female hands?

Could be this explains that...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-Germany.html

Germany is the sort of Progressive Left state that's trying hard to commit suicide, and they're happily welcoming one of their own a failed Progressive Leftist into their midst's. After all, outside of university campuses, Obama can't find a really friendly venue in the US...

Leave a comment:

• Massena
    replied
    Works for me. Time we had somebody with a pair in the White House. Obama certainly didn't have any.
    It has nothing to do with 'a pair.' It has everything to do with being rude and a bully.

It clearly demonstrates a weak and/or insecure character to have to 'prove' his superiority by catching people unawares with that type of handshake.

Someone may anticipate it one day and Trump might be surprised that his little trick didn't work. It certainly didn't with Comey...

Leave a comment:

• Reimnitz
    replied

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    Originally posted by Massena View Post
    Of course it is-he does it to catch his 'opponent' off balance and to demonstrate his 'superiority.'

Leave a comment:

• Massena
    replied
    Of course it is-he does it to catch his 'opponent' off balance and to demonstrate his 'superiority.'

Leave a comment:

• Nichols
    replied
    Originally posted by Persephone View Post
    Trump's handshake is really weird, it includes a tug and pat. At first I thought he does it unconsciously but now I'm certain it's done on purpose.
    Probably is done on purpose......I would rather see him stand up and look the other person in the eye when he shakes hands. Sitting on a chair and looking at the photographers is wrong in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Karri
    Prawn heads
    by Karri
    How do you cook them? How do you eat them?

So far I've always just twisted them off, and discarded it along with the shells and such, only...
    Yesterday, 11:40
  • Jose50
    Thoughts on the US abandoning NATO
    by Jose50
    Now may be a good time for the NATO countries to start beefing up their materiel, personnel and alliances. There is a decided wave here in the US that...
    Yesterday, 08:41
  • Von Richter
    Sagittarius Rising...
    by Von Richter
    Just having a re-read of this book after it's stood for donkey's years on the bookshelf. Once again, within the first couple of pages, I'm transported...
    Yesterday, 01:19
Working...
X