Trump's Unusual Handshake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump's Unusual Handshake

Trump's handshake is really weird, it includes a tug and pat. At first I thought he does it unconsciously but now I'm certain it's done on purpose.

"Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Trudeau handled it well....

"Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
      Trump's handshake is really weird, it includes a tug and pat. At first I thought he does it unconsciously but now I'm certain it's done on purpose.
      Probably is done on purpose......I would rather see him stand up and look the other person in the eye when he shakes hands. Sitting on a chair and looking at the photographers is wrong in my opinion.
      "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Of course it is-he does it to catch his 'opponent' off balance and to demonstrate his 'superiority.'
        We are not now that strength which in old days
        Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
        Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
        To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
          Of course it is-he does it to catch his 'opponent' off balance and to demonstrate his 'superiority.'
          Works for me. Time we had somebody with a pair in the White House. Obama certainly didn't have any.

Comment

Odd that President Trump did not shake Angela Merkel's hand. Does he not shake female hands?

"Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience" George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
              Works for me. Time we had somebody with a pair in the White House. Obama certainly didn't have any.
              It has nothing to do with 'a pair.' It has everything to do with being rude and a bully.

It clearly demonstrates a weak and/or insecure character to have to 'prove' his superiority by catching people unawares with that type of handshake.

Someone may anticipate it one day and Trump might be surprised that his little trick didn't work. It certainly didn't with Comey...
              We are not now that strength which in old days
              Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
              Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
              To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Reimnitz View Post
                Odd that President Trump did not shake Angela Merkel's hand. Does he not shake female hands?

Could be this explains that...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-Germany.html

Germany is the sort of Progressive Left state that's trying hard to commit suicide, and they're happily welcoming one of their own a failed Progressive Leftist into their midst's. After all, outside of university campuses, Obama can't find a really friendly venue in the US...

Comment

...Time we had somebody with a pair in the White House...
                  That would be Ivanka.

Comment

Can't even discuss a handshake without mentioning Obama. For all the claims around here of people suffering from TDS, there's a lot still suffering from ODS. Which might be worse since he's no longer president.
                    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Reimnitz View Post
                      Trump has already stated where he'd rather touch women....
                      You'll live, only the best get killed.

-General Charles de Gaulle

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
                        Wouldn't it be great if this was the only weird and crazy thing he did?
                        "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their
                        validity." - Abraham Lincoln.
                        "Nothing's going to change while one side it lying about the cause and the other is lying about the solution" - Me

Comment

Ha!

Well played.
                          Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by III Corps View Post
                            That would be Ivanka.
                            That's no way to speak about the First Lady.
                            "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their
                            validity." - Abraham Lincoln.
                            "Nothing's going to change while one side it lying about the cause and the other is lying about the solution" - Me

Comment

Originally posted by E.D. Morel View Post
                              That's no way to speak about the First Lady.
                              Ivanka is not the first lady. Melania is FLOTUS.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X