Republican Candidate Assaults Reporter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Delenda estRoma View Post
    TAG, in this example we have neutral witnesses, a recording, and video evidence along with an apology and admission of guilt by the guilty party. The man's behavior would likely get him fired at any establishment but political office. Party matters not at all.
    They had a video of her passing the check point without stopping and the officer heading after her. When, by his version he caught up with her, and he grabbed her shoulder to stop her, an appropriate action given that he doesn't know who she is, she turned and punched him without even looking.

You now seem to be splitting hairs over this. She gets a pass for punching a uniformed police officer in the performance of his duties. She knew she passed the metal detector and security check point without stopping. If the police officer had a question, shouldn't she have just stopped and answered it for him? Instead, her first reaction on being touched inside the Capitol building is to try and punch out the guy.

We know in what's his name's case this reporter was in his face badgering him first. I'm not excusing his action, but at least he simply didn't haul off and punch the guy out the second he walked up like McKinney did.

Her first defense was that the police should have known who she was on sight. That sank like a rock. Then she started making excuses, followed by playing the race and gender card. I think that makes her actions even worse. She wouldn't simply apologize on the spot to the officer and try and make amends for a mistake. Instead she doubled down on it and claimed it was all the officer's fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Delenda estRoma View Post
      Deflections and red herrings are things I generally don't respond to.
      However they are relevant examples of quid pro quo so your decline is blatant bias. No surprise there, totally expected. Your blindered bias is noted.
      TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
        They had a video of her passing the check point without stopping and the officer heading after her. When, by his version he caught up with her, and he grabbed her shoulder to stop her, an appropriate action given that he doesn't know who she is, she turned and punched him without even looking.

You now seem to be splitting hairs over this. She gets a pass for punching a uniformed police officer in the performance of his duties. She knew she passed the metal detector and security check point without stopping. If the police officer had a question, shouldn't she have just stopped and answered it for him? Instead, her first reaction on being touched inside the Capitol building is to try and punch out the guy.

We know in what's his name's case this reporter was in his face badgering him first. I'm not excusing his action, but at least he simply didn't haul off and punch the guy out the second he walked up like McKinney did.

Her first defense was that the police should have known who she was on sight. That sank like a rock. Then she started making excuses, followed by playing the race and gender card. I think that makes her actions even worse. She wouldn't simply apologize on the spot to the officer and try and make amends for a mistake. Instead she doubled down on it and claimed it was all the officer's fault.
        I didn't address your random off topic subject at all?
        First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
          However they are relevant examples of quid pro quo so your decline is blatant bias. No surprise there, totally expected. Your blindered bias is noted.
          My bias to what? I've given no reply to anyone on anything but the topic at hand.
          First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

I see this as a set up by the reporter. How better to defame someone than to tick them off right before the election, on camera no less...

But the snowflakes are whining about this guy wrestling with the reporter. Where were they when Trump supporters were being attacked? Not one protest from them on that issue. For them its totally okay that the right gets beaten, but grab a guy and push him around is totally wrong. I showed the video and that was marginal. Yet the media called it 'body slamming'. What is that btw?
            Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
              I see this as a set up by the reporter. How better to defame someone than to tick them off right before the election, on camera no less...

But the snowflakes are whining about this guy wrestling with the reporter. Where were they when Trump supporters were being attacked? Not one protest from them on that issue. For them its totally okay that the right gets beaten, but grab a guy and push him around is totally wrong. I showed the video and that was marginal. Yet the media called it 'body slamming'. What is that btw?
              Trump's endorsement of violence reaches new level: He may pay legal fees for assault suspect

When Donald Trump said Sunday that he might pay the legal fees of a man charged with hitting a protester in the face at one of his rallies, it was the latest of many occasions when the leading Republican candidate for president appeared to condone or accept violence by supporters.
              http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-n...313-story.html

Do you for get so soon? Silly question.
              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                If he were a Democrat, he could become a senator ...
                AL FRANKEN KNOCKS DOWN DEAN HECKLER
                What Franken did was wrong.

Any questions?

Tim
                "I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. I just kiss. I don't even wait. You can do anything... Grab them by the [redacted]. You can do anything."
                -The President of the United States of America.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X