No announcement yet.

Republican Candidate Assaults Reporter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now the fools on CNN are blaming Trump for the attack!
    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
      Now the fools on CNN are blaming Trump for the attack!
      Psychic powers or through sheer force of will?

Comment

Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
        Psychic powers or through sheer force of will?
        He asked the Russians to hack into the candidate's brain.
        Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by armor11 View Post
          If I know my right wing, and I think I do, I agree. Maybe not by a landslide, but he'll win.

Physical assault is the gold standard for Republican activism these days. (To those of you keeping score at home, boorish and lying behavior used to be the gold standard, but this is now 2017 and bullying is IN!)

He has now been charged with misdemeanor assault.

Your continued support of the man will tell everyone everything they need to know about right wing sensibilities.
          Really? How do you explain the attacks on Trump supporters?

http://www.dailywire.com/news/10841/...-prestigiacomo

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/election-...-in-california

Gee, does that kool-aid taste good?
          Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

If I know my right wing, and I think I do, I agree. Maybe not by a landslide, but he'll win.

Physical assault is the gold standard for Republican activism these days. (To those of you keeping score at home, boorish and lying behavior used to be the gold standard, but this is now 2017 and bullying is IN!)

Your continued support of the man will tell everyone everything they need to know about right wing sensibilities.
            So who are those filthy unwashed who go about the U.S and Europe using violence to shut down any speech that doesn't tally with their agenda?

He should have put the reporters head through the floor.

Paul
            ‘Tis said his form is tiny, yet
            All human ills he can subdue,
            Or with a bauble or medal
            Can win mans heart for you;
            And many a blessing know to stew
            To make a megloamaniac bright;
            Give honour to the dainty Corse,
            The Pixie is a little shite.

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
              He asked the Russians to hack into the candidate's brain.
              The FBI is currently investigating this man :

Comment

The FBI is investigating the VP?

On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                  Really? How do you explain the attacks on Trump supporters?

Gee, does that kool-aid taste good?
                  Heh, good stuff, thanks for that.

But responding to that guy is the same thing as wrestling with a Pig; you end up with crap all over you... and a happy Pig.
                  "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral View Post
                    The FBI is investigating the VP?

Lenin is the VP?

I thought the Administration is fascist.......

Prayers.

BoRG

Comment

And a dose of left wing sensibilities ...
                      Former professor arrested in beating at Berkeley Trump rally

EXCERPT:
                      A 28-year-old former East Bay community college professor was arrested for a brutal bike-lock attack amid a clash between President Trump supporters and radical left demonstrators last month in Berkeley, officials said Thursday.
                      Video of the April 15 assault exploded on right-wing websites in the days following the clash as scores of cybersleuths began identifying Eric Clanton as the masked man seen bashing a Trump backer in the head, causing serious bleeding.
                      Clanton was arrested early Wednesday morning in Oakland and booked in the Berkeley Jail on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon that is not a firearm. He is being held on $200,000 bond and is due in court at 9 a.m. Friday.
                      http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/F...y-11174575.php

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                        Heh, good stuff, thanks for that.

But responding to that guy is the same thing as wrestling with a Pig; you end up with crap all over you... and a happy Pig.
                        Your welcome. I don't feel sullied by pointing out the defects of the liberal thought processes. What I wonder is that do they know that they are lying or do they really believe their rhetoric. I knew a devout commie and enjoyed our discussions. Good guy but facts just were irrelevant to his world view.

When he started frothing at the mouth I knew I had won the debate...
                        Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

I just find it comical that red herrings, ad hominems, and other logical fallacies are all anyone can muster. Hell, it seems many here are defending the man. Honestly really strange.
                          First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

Originally posted by Delenda estRoma View Post
                            I just find it comical that red herrings, ad hominems, and other logical fallacies are all anyone can muster. Hell, it seems many here are defending the man. Honestly really strange.
                            Who was defending the man?

Prayers.

BoRG

Comment

The media's discourse doesn't even rise to the level of logical fallacy it only rises to the level of wilful delusion.
                              We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
                                This is very questionable: there were no witnesses of what happened .
                                Along with the victim, there was a group of FOX reporters there when Jaobs barraged in without appiontment or permission and shoved a recorder into G's face ...

But ...

Fox News Reporter Who Corroborated Gianforte ‘Body Slam’ Changes Story

EXCERPT:
                                The Fox News reporter who corroborated allegations Montana GOP candidate Greg Gianforte “body slammed” another reporter has changed her story. Fox News reporter Alicia Acuna originally said Gianforte grabbed Guardian reporter Ben Jacobs with both holds around the neck and threw him to the ground.
                                But she said Thursday during an interview on “The Laura Ingraham Show” that she misstated the neck grab.
                                According to Acuna’s first account, Jacobs walked into the candidate’s room with a voice recorder and put it up to Gianforte’s face. He began asking if he had a response to the newly released Congressional Budget Office (CBO) report on the American Health Care Act (AHCA) and Gianforte repeatedly told him he would get to him later.
                                Jacobs persisted and Gianforte told him to talk to his press secretary, Shane Scanlon. When he refused to comply, Gianforte grabbed Jacobs “with both hands” and slammed him to the ground.
                                “One of you guys said last night that he put his hands around his neck,” Ingraham said. “Which, as somebody who’s done a lot of taekwondo and self-defense, to me that seemed, that might not be exactly right.”
                                “You know, and I’m the one who said that,” Acuna replied, “I saw both his hands go up, not around his neck in a strangling type of way, but more just on each side of his neck, just grabbed him and I guess it could’ve been on his clothes, I don’t know.”
                                https://www.peoplespunditdaily.com/n...changes-story/

Of course reporters and the media(MSM) never slant, misrepresent, alter, or get confused on what they report ....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X