Republican Candidate Assaults Reporter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Republican Candidate Assaults Reporter

The Republican candidate Greg Gianforte for Montana's open House seat assaulted a reporter Wednesday night.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...-reporter.html

I saw that on the news. I would say his political career just flushed itself.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Yup. That'll learn him.
      The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by BigDog View Post
        The Republican candidate Greg Gianforte for Montana's open House seat assaulted a reporter Wednesday night.

This is very questionable: there were no witnesses of what happened .

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
          Nobody is that dumb to post such...

To be clear, at no point did any of us who witnessed this assault see Jacobs show any form of physical aggression toward Gianforte, who left the area after giving statements to local sheriff's deputies.
          Last edited by Half Pint John; 25 May 17, 14:47.
          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

The point is that Jacobs had no right to enter the room, thus everything that happened was his own fault .

Comment

If a reporter of Fox would enter the office of Schumer without permission, he would only have to blame himself for what would happen .

If you want an interview with a politician,especially some one from the other side, you ask for an appointment .

It is very good that some one was teaching that arrogant SOB a lesson .

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                Nobody is that dumb to post such...

Unproved statement from other journalists ,and also false statement : entering someone's room without permission and refusing to leave is a physical aggression .

Comment

Originally posted by BigDog View Post

NO :reporter assaulted republican candidate .

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
                    A local Fox team witnessed the assault on a Guardian reporter. The Fox team had permission to be there for an interview. There is also audio of the event.

Comment

The Guardian is a failing news outlet, that is the real story. When you produce a constant stream of lies subscribers will abandon you, the irony here is that you can denigrate conservatives and they will still support your right to protection under the law no matter how unethical you may be. This is in sharp contrast to liberal mayors telling their police to stand down and allow AntiFa communist to attack a peaceful rally.

The propaganda vomited by the liberal press is reminiscent of Soviet "newspapers".
                      We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                        I saw that on the news. I would say his political career just flushed itself.
                        Normally I would agree with you here MM, but the way things have gotten recently I am not so sure.

Comment

Mr Ben Jacobs was assaulted by the GOP member Greg Gianforte.....and that is a crime... Gianforte should be brought to justice.
                          Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
                          Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

It was an even race before, now I predict that this man will win by a landslide.

Smarmy aggressive reporters that provoke all sorts of B.S. are not popular at all, nor do they deserve to be.
                            And BTW- crashing someone else's interview in order to badger somebody isn't just unprofessional, it is childishly stupid.
                            Typical SJW behavior, in other words
                            "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                              It was an even race before, now I predict that this man will win by a landslide.
                              If I know my right wing, and I think I do, I agree. Maybe not by a landslide, but he'll win.

Physical assault is the gold standard for Republican activism these days. (To those of you keeping score at home, boorish and lying behavior used to be the gold standard, but this is now 2017 and bullying is IN!)

Smarmy aggressive reporters that provoke all sorts of B.S. are not popular at all, nor do they deserve to be.
                              And BTW- crashing someone else's interview in order to badger somebody isn't just unprofessional, it is childishly stupid.
                              Typical SJW behavior, in other words
                              He has now been charged with misdemeanor assault.

Your continued support of the man will tell everyone everything they need to know about right wing sensibilities.
                              "I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. I just kiss. I don't even wait. You can do anything... Grab them by the [redacted]. You can do anything."
                              -The President of the United States of America.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X