Hannity Takes a Hit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hannity Takes a Hit

It looks like Hannity on Fox is losing advertisers for false reporting...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/adv...cid=spartandhp

Hopefully the bald faced liar will soon follow O'Reilly out the door.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

"Fair and Balanced" seldom accurate.
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

As the attacks from the Soros supported Crybaby Left continue, all for the purpose of eliminating speech that is opposed to their agenda.

An important Message to the Crybaby Left;

If you don't like it, then work to define "People" as the community instead of the individual. Then, and only then can you strip away the individual's right of free speech from the First Amendment to allow only speech that is in agreement with your far left agenda..
        “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post
          As the attacks from the Soros supported Crybaby Left continue, all for the purpose of eliminating speech that is opposed to their agenda.

An important Message to the Crybaby Left;

If you don't like it, then work to define "People" as the community instead of the individual. Then, and only then can you strip away the individual's right of free speech from the First Amendment to allow only speech that is in agreement with your far left agenda..
          You aren't some typical cry-baby leftist are you?

Hannity is free to say anything he wants. He just has no right to demand that other people pay for it.

If he wants to spout conspiracy nonsense that his own network retracted, then he is free to quit FOX and write for the National Enquirer or be a guest on INFO Wars.

Comment

Originally posted by lynelhutz View Post
            If he wants to spout conspiracy nonsense that his own network retracted, then he is free to quit FOX and write for the National Enquirer or be a guest on INFO Wars.
            Could that not be said for all at CNN and MSNBC .....The absolutely thrive on the Russian Collusion Conspiracy theory....

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Holliday View Post
              Could that not be said for all at CNN and MSNBC .....The absolutely thrive on the Russian Collusion Conspiracy theory....
              Because it resonates with many Americans, increasing ratings and pushing profits up.

The truth is a poor seller.
              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Holliday View Post
                A "conspiracy" that's being investigated by numerous government agencies while Hannity's own network retracted the story in question. Fox retracted a story. Let that sink in. Could there be some integrity at Faux?
                Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

And the intelligence agencies, for the umpteenth time, have all stated under oath that the Russians interfered or attempted to interfere, in the US election.

And former CIA Director Brennan testified under oath that he found enough information through intercepts that the Russians were in touch with people from the Trump campaign.

Flynn lied about his contacts with the Russians and is refusing to answer the Congressional subpoena and is taking the 5th-which both Trump and Flynn stated during the campaign that 'innocent people' don' do that.

And the president gave classified material from a friendly foreign source to the Russians, which is wrong.

And the attorney general failed to put on his security clearance form his contacts with the Russians.

So where is the 'conspiracy.'

No matter what the Trump administration does, his acolytes here will defend them. Party before country-Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Trump.

Disgraceful.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
                    Russians interfered or attempted to interfere, in the US election.
                    Honest, I was under the impression that they have been saying the Russians interfered with the elections....did they add in attempted?
                    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
                      A "conspiracy" that's being investigated by numerous government agencies while Hannity's own network retracted the story in question. Fox retracted a story. Let that sink in. Could there be some integrity at Faux?
                      Thats the beauty of a Russian conspiracy...You need no evidence ...So Fox retracted a story, Im sure its not the first nor will it be last time that will happen, as it has happened to all networks who try to outdo one another....How bout some integrity from the left on this very site....

Comment

Originally posted by lynelhutz View Post
                        Hannity is free to say anything he wants. He just has no right to demand that other people pay for it.
                        Indeed he doesn't. But anyone cheering for this who doesn't demand advertisers shut down on CNN and MSNBC when they get into conspiracy theories is an instant hypocrite.
                        A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post
                          How do I get some of that money that Soros is supposedly supporting me with?

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
                            https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ting/99417808/
                            Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
                              I think you have to punch a White Uneducated Xenophobic Right Wing Conservative Fascist Nazi that hates Mexicans, Muslims, Blacks, Women, and Peace Loving Open-Minded Liberals.
                              Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X