Another Deadly Attack by a White Supremacist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
    There's the person who stabbed a black man for being with a white women. Dylan Roof.
    You created this thread apparently to mislead people into thinking that there is a growing threat:

A growing threat to the security of this nation that continues to be ignored and even emboldened.
    The "person" and Dylan Roof....

Benjamin McDowell who was planning another attack inspired by Roof but was stopped by the FBI. Patrick Stein whose plot to bomb a Somali immigrant community was also stopped.
    So how were these stopped plans....deadly? Who was killed or injured?

With Trump cutting funding previously used to stop this type of extremism I wonder how effective the FBI will be in preventing similar plots.
    We are still operating under the last Administrations budget, are you saying that white supremacist deadly attacks were increasing under the last Administration?

Allen Scarsella who claimed he wanted to shoot black people and assaulted black protesters. John Russell who was an extreme right-wing and anti-feminist. Also, the person who traveled to NY (I believe) killed a black man and professed that he wanted to start a race war.
    Okay, so now you name two people; who did they kill TactiKill?

Again...you bring up the "person" that killed a black man.

These are all events in the past few years. In comparison how many Muslim terror attacks have we had in the US in that same time period? So why is this not a growing and legitimate threat?
    How does Islamic Terrorist fit into this thread; didn't you start it to talk about the growing white supremacist threat?

I'll assume you're not being serious with this question.
    Naturally you would avoid answering that question, you would have to expose your prejudice to answer it.
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
      You created this thread apparently to mislead people into thinking that there is a growing threat:
      Are you arguing that it has decreased over the past decade? The number of attacks have gone up, recruitment has gone up and division is greater. Growing would be the correct adjective.

The "person" and Dylan Roof....
      James Jackson

So how were these stopped plans....deadly? Who was killed or injured?
      So if they're stopped they don't matter?

We are still operating under the last Administrations budget, are you saying that white supremacist deadly attacks were increasing under the last Administration?
      That would be correct.

How does Islamic Terrorist fit into this thread; didn't you start it to talk about the growing white supremacist threat?
      Perspective.

Naturally you would avoid answering that question, you would have to expose your prejudice to answer it.
      How is presenting data exposing a prejudice? Do you think there were more Muslim terror attacks in 2016 than white homicides in America? It seems silly to have to present proof of that.
      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
      - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

What we know for sure, historically speaking that is, is that the biggest opponent of the USA has been Americans. One can think back to the US civil war which saw white and black American Christian on the Union side fighting the white American Christian on the CSA side... so there to Moulins point about whitey whitey whitey and how blacks are allegedly a threat to the USA....well the truth is that the black Union Americans proudly fought against the CSA white Americans during the civil war. ..And that white supremacist mentality that existed in the USA of course led to blacks fighting back as anyone with common sense would do... White supremacy is the issue in the USA and perhaps black supremacy is an issue in some parts of Africa, certainly Arab supremacy is an issue in some Arab majority lands.... In the USA the new KKK is white men such as Jeremy Joseph Christian.....men who hate the "other" men who follow in the footsteps of the so called racial scientists.

The reason why groups such as Jews, Muslims, Arabs...in the USA are at times refereed to as subhumans is because of so called racial science an invention of the later ages.. Certainly though during the middle ages and ancient times one could find that the greatest empires and kingdoms were multicultural.

Japan is still mostly Japanese, African mostly African...but the USA for example although it faces issues like every country....has risen to the top through liberalism and multiculturalism therefore the model of success is there for all to see. It comes down to what side one is on...all whites should support honorable whites like Napoleon and some of the European Roman Emperors.....the blacks should support the great black warriors and African leaders of the past like those from the Kingdom of Zimbabwe. The way to address the worldwide issue of bigotry we see in the Americas, Africa, Arabia and Asian lands is for folks to combine the great technological advancements of the present with the multicultural ways of the empires of the past.
        Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
        Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

So if they're stopped they don't matter?
          TactiKill.........

If they are stopped, it isn't "Another Deadly Attack by a White Supremacist"

With a name like TactiKill, you should be able to figure out that if a plan was stopped......no one was killed.

How is presenting data exposing a prejudice?
          That wasn't your reply, at that point you had only given your speculation. Since that time you have added additional unfound facts.

Do you think there were more Muslim terror attacks in 2016 than white homicides in America?
          Changing the goal post again....you went from white supremacist to white homicides.

You're agenda is clear, no need for you to beat around the bush.
          "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

TactiKill.........

If they are stopped, it isn't "Another Deadly Attack by a White Supremacist"

With a name like TactiKill, you should be able to figure out that if a plan was stopped......no one was killed.

That wasn't your reply, at that point you had only given your speculation. Since that time you have added additional unfound facts.

The point is the threat is increasing and shouldn't be ignored. If they weren't stopped it would have been another deadly event.

Changing the goal post again....you went from white supremacist to white homicides.

You're agenda is clear, no need for you to beat around the bush.
            Nope, it's literally the same argument from the jump. But confusing your and you're I don't expect you to understand basic English.
            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
            - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

The point is the threat is increasing and shouldn't be ignored. If they weren't stopped it would have been another deadly event.
              TactiKill....you're a real killer buddy....

The point is you went from Another Deadly Attack by a White Supremacist...

To a list of some deadly attacks, some not deadly attacks, attacks that never happened......

You brought Islamist terrorist into the thread.....

Now you are changing it from white supremacist to white homicides in America......

TactiKill....you can't make up your mind on what you want to discuss.

Comment

TactiKill....you're a real killer buddy....

The point is you went from Another Deadly Attack by a White Supremacist...

To a list of some deadly attacks, some not deadly attacks, attacks that never happened......

You brought Islamist terrorist into the thread.....

Now you are changing it from white supremacist to white homicides in America......

TactiKill....you can't make up your mind on what you want to discuss.
                No. Just impossible to discuss anything with people who are either trolling to derail or too stupid to follow a conversation. Moulin argued that black homicides are more frequent, thus terror rooted in white supremacy is acceptable. The counter to that is showing the obvious hypocrisy in such a statement. As white homicides are more frequent than Muslim terrorism, however he doesn't present the same excuse when the tables are turned.

So no, again, nothing changed you just can't comprehend what's going on.
                - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

No. Just impossible to discuss anything with people who are either trolling to derail or too stupid to follow a conversation.
                  TactiKill.... you have been moving the goal post constantly in this thread.

You have an issue with white people, no problem, deal with your own prejudice.

A good way to tell who is a troll; reputation disabled and creates threads that he constantly back peddles on.

Comment

TactiKill.... you have been moving the goal post constantly in this thread.

You have an issue with white people, no problem, deal with your own prejudice.

A good way to tell who is a troll; reputation disabled and creates threads that he constantly back peddles on.

I've not backpedaled from anything. The first post in this thread states this is a growing issue, it is. That's not backpedaling. I then proved that Moulin is a hypocrite, that's not backpedaling either. We don't have to agree on anything. I don't have anything to gain from your approval or rep. But, one thing I'm not going to do is go back and forth with someone as disingenuous as you are, so you're on the ignore list. You can troll someone else and waste their time.
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

As white homicides are more frequent than Muslim terrorism, however he doesn't present the same excuse when the tables are turned.
                      TactiKiller, what's the title of your thread?

You're trolling........again.

Comment

Actually he isn't. He answered Moulin's posts which first started us down this path. Admonish him as well for moving your goalposts.

But somehow I doubt you will.
                        Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
                          Actually he isn't. He answered Moulin's posts which first started us down this path. Admonish him as well for moving your goalposts.

But somehow I doubt you will.

Actually Bob, TactiKiller started shifting the goal posts before Moulin's first post. He intended to troll from the very beginning of this thread.

Yes, you wont recognize it because he was talking about Trump.

Comment

Actually no, Moulin started bringing up murder rates of other races while others here brought in Obama on the 1st page. If Tact shifted the focus of the thread, he was following the lead of others here who did it first. Yet you were strangely silent then. Wonder why?
                            Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
                              Actually no, Moulin started bringing up murder rates of other races while others here brought in Obama on the 1st page. If Tact shifted the focus of the thread, he was following the lead of others here who did it first. Yet you were strangely silent then. Wonder why?
                              Actually no Bob, here's were TactiKiller started moving the goal post:

Of course most conservatives won't care so long as they're not the ones effected. When they talk about division, they're really only worried about the animosity directed towards them and not the country as a whole. With one of their own in office, division is no longer a talking point despite the fact people are still being killed over it.
                              Note, this was before Moulin posted.

As for the rest of the thread, his titled didn't match reality and he has been backpedaling ever since.

Comment

I think part of the problem is we have so many people in America who try to normalize or rationalize hatred. As though racism should be ignored because black on black murder is more frequent. Or that notions of superiority are ok based on statistics.

No one is called out and held to the fire, unless they're black or Muslim. BLM, huge outrage. White supremacist murder and threaten to lynch blacks and black congressmen and it's no big deal. So yes, such terrible double standards have to be part of the conversation.
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X