Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CIA has been infiltrated, and that has cost lives.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Massena View Post
    And then what?
    Get the partisan political hacks left overs from Bush and Obama out...and the ones who are leaking fake news to lazy reporters....
    Like the story about Trump's son in law, the source in the Russian ambassador? Really? Overheard on an unsecured open phone line?
    No ambassador would use such a line, but a plant working in the Russian embassy would.
    Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

You have no idea what you're talking about, and it does sound like paranoia with no facts or credible sources to back up what you are surmising.
      We are not now that strength which in old days
      Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
      Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
      To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

You have no idea what you're talking about, and it does sound like paranoia with no facts or credible sources to back up what you are surmising.
        On this we disagree my friend. Individuals in the CIA, the actual agents, I would give the benefit of doubt to, but the political appointees left behind by Obama, Bush and Clinton, not a chance.
        Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
          On this we disagree my friend. Individuals in the CIA, the actual agents, I would give the benefit of doubt to, but the political appointees left behind by Obama, Bush and Clinton, not a chance.
          And who would they be?

The intelligence agencies are staffed with career professionals. Brennan and Clapper, for example, were career intelligence officers. Clapper had been an Air Force general officer. General Hayden was a career intelligence officer.

Sweeping statements, such as the one you're offering on this subject are seldom, if ever, accurate.
          Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts

Comment

And who would they be?

The intelligence agencies are staffed with career professionals. Brennan and Clapper, for example, were career intelligence officers. Clapper had been an Air Force general officer. General Hayden was a career intelligence officer.

Sweeping statements, such as the one you're offering on this subject are seldom, if ever, accurate.
            If you believe that Generals can not be political animals that is your opinion.
            There is evidence to prove otherwise.

Comment

Then post it.

The people I mentioned were career intelligence officers who served a variety of administrations.

So, prove what you are stating.

Comment

Then post it.

The people I mentioned were career intelligence officers who served a variety of administrations.

So, prove what you are stating.
                Prove what?
                The Clapoer is a REMF?

We all know the Bushes and the Clintons would do anything to get rid of or undermine Trump.
                Clapper is the right man in the right job for that mission
                Last edited by Urban hermit; 31 May 17, 11:38.

Comment

From 2016
                  Director of National Intelligence James Clapper delivered some reassurance Thursday to Americans worried about the Trump transition — along with his resignation.

"I know a lot of people have been feeling uncertain about what will happen with this Presidential transition," Clapper said. "There has been a lot of catastrophizing, if I can use that term, in the 24-hour news cycle and social media. So, I'm here with a message: It will be okay."

The exit of Clapper, who submitted his resignation Wednesday evening, is not a surprise.
                  http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...esigns-n685301

Comment

You haven't supported your position with anything plausible.

Clapper is a REMF? Really?

Comment

You haven't supported your position with anything plausible.

Clapper is a REMF? Really?
                      really

Comment

And why is that?

He is a professional intelligence officer.

Do you even know what a REMF is?

Comment

And why is that?

He is a professional intelligence officer.

Do you even know what a REMF is?
                          I absolutely know what it means. He was a spook in Vietnam, one of Westmoreland's propaganda generators.
                          You can google him if you wish or just check out my thread on his illustrious career.
                          Replete with his WMD reports to support the Iraq War, and his 2012 statements to congress that almost got him charged with perjury, but he resigned to avoid the charges...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X