Trump's Furhman Tape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump's Furhman Tape

Sam Harris revealed in his most recent podcast that he knows with a "moral certainty" that a tape exists in which Trumps is heard using the N word. For those of you who are regular listeners of Sam Harris would know that he would not say this lightly and isn't merely passing on unsubstantiated gossip as with the alleged Trump's golden shower tape.

So the interesting question is if this is released, will this be the trigger that will cause a substantial number of GOP members of Congress to start talking loudly about the need for a President Pence? Or would Trump become so toxic that he would essentially become a lame duck President?

Attention Trump Supporters. To help you save time I will post your first two responses for you

1) There is absolutely no chance that this tape ever existed and it is all fake news or a conspiracy of the deep state.
    2) If and when it is released, then it is just PC liberals making a big deal out of nothing. Trump is just joking because just like grabbing woman by the crotch and making fun of those is a disability, calling people by that name is just so very very very funny.

Yes because aside from using such a distasteful word he's otherwise an angel.
    John

Play La Marseillaise. Play it!

Comment

Pffft!

What, the Saudi welcome of the current pResident destroy one narrative so time to chum up another?

Obama said the N word, but Trump cant?

By your way of thinking Obama is half a racist since he's half white, enh.

And until blacks stop using the term, themselves, a lotta actual non-racists couldn't give a flyin fig, since the race card when played generally only applies to whites 90% of the time over the last decade or two.

Oh, the hypocrisy!

And most anybody here that's known me since 04' as a member, Staff & Admin, & is honest about it, knows just how much I really hate racists, the extents I've taken them to task, that my extended & not so extended fam is a veritable global rainbow, myself not entirely white bread, either, so spare me the politically derived drama llama!

Last edited by Admiral; 21 May 17, 00:00.
      On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by lynelhutz View Post
        Sam Harris revealed in his most recent podcast that he knows with a "moral certainty" that a tape exists in which Trumps is heard using the N word. For those of you who are regular listeners of Sam Harris would know that he would not say this lightly and isn't merely passing on unsubstantiated gossip as with the alleged Trump's golden shower tape.

So the interesting question is if this is released, will this be the trigger that will cause a substantial number of GOP members of Congress to start talking loudly about the need for a President Pence? Or would Trump become so toxic that he would essentially become a lame duck President?

Attention Trump Supporters. To help you save time I will post your first two responses for you

1) There is absolutely no chance that this tape ever existed and it is all fake news or a conspiracy of the deep state.
        2) If and when it is released, then it is just PC liberals making a big deal out of nothing. Trump is just joking because just like grabbing woman by the crotch and making fun of those is a disability, calling people by that name is just so very very very funny.
        Something is missing,better : hided : Sam Harris is a Liberal writing for the WP and the Huffington Post .

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
          Something is missing,better : hided : Sam Harris is a Liberal writing for the WP and the Huffington Post .
          It's not missing something, you just didn't read the OP.

As with all harmful facts for the Trumpsters, your first answer is and must be denial or "fake news"

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral View Post
            Pffft!

What, the Saudi welcome of the current pResident destroy one narrative so time to chum up another?

And until blacks stop using the term, themselves, a lotta actual non-racists couldn't give a flyin fig, since the race card when played generally only applies to whites 90% of the time over the last decade or two.

Oh, the hypocrisy!

And most anybody here that's known me since 04' as a member, Staff & Admin, & is honest about it, knows just how much I really hate racists, the extents I've taken them to task, that my extended & not so extended fam is a veritable global rainbow, myself not entirely white bread, either, so spare me the politically derived drama llama!

Got it! It's the start of the Trumpster Creed, "I'm not racist but......"

In this case, "I'm not racist but as long as you hear a black person use the term, then there is no problem with calling a N****r a N****r"

That is an even better answer for Trumpsters because you don't even need to worry about the context and bother with trying to minimize it as a very very very funny joke.

Comment

Question:

In your opinion is Trump more or less racist than Obama...?

Comment

It's not missing something, you just didn't read the OP.

As with all harmful facts for the Trumpsters, your first answer is and must be denial or "fake news"

You were hiding (intentionally ? ) the fact that your source is a liberal, who has no moral certainty , only immoral .

Why are you not quoting Hillary,or Soros, or Massena ?

Comment

I wonder how many blacks and or women work for Trump? Have there been claims of discrimination in his businesses?

This is another fake news story until there's public evidence...

Also what if its a voice actor???
                  Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

You left out #3. Which should read: It's nothing but deep state agitprop and it's funded by Soros.
                    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                      Question:

In your opinion is Trump more or less racist than Obama...?
                      There is no equivalency. it is not a case of a social justice warrior's interpretation of unidirectional or structural racism. It is not the mere hyper sensitivity of the PC crowd. It is a clear line and it has been so for decades.

It is a term that is deeply hurtful when directed by a white person to a black person. In that context it is seen as a slur. It is that simple. That is the relevant fact to determine whether a white person, let alone who seeks to represent all people in public office, should be using it.

Now of course, we don't know exactly what was said, and for all we know, it could have been nothing more than a discussion about the word itself along the lines of Michael Richards or Trump Master Donnie T may have been singing out his favorite NWA song.

But my question was about the likely political fallout and unless it is transparently "innocent" whatever that may be, I think it may be the thing that makes him truly toxic in the eyes of the GOP in the run up to the mid-terms.

Comment

BRAVO - FOXTROT - DELTA

I'm sure he farts, belches, snores and even curses,too. Meanwhile, every comedian in America and every black uses that word on a daily basis, so it has become meaningless.

There are far more important issues in America today than BS like this.

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by lynelhutz
                          Originally posted by Admiral
                          Pffft!

Oh, the hypocrisy!

Got it! It's the start of the Trumpster Creed, "I'm not racist but......"

In this case, "I'm not racist but as long as you hear a black person use the term, then there is no problem with calling a N****r a N****r"

That is an even better answer for Trumpsters because you don't even need to worry about the context and bother with trying to minimize it as a very very very funny joke.
                          Not a Trump voter.

Your words, not mine.

Not a Clinton voter.

A Constitutionalist.

Pfff!

On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral View Post
                            Not a Trump voter.

Your words, not mine.

Not a Clinton voter.

A Constitutionalist.

Pfff!

I thought the Constitution was proclaimed extinct somewhere during the Obama administration...

Certainly the office of the presidency is becoming something of a joke.

However, satellite sensors have detected rapidly rotating subterranean anomalies thought to be created by the Founding Fathers spinning in their graves.
                            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X