Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Former FBI Director R. Mueller III named Special Council to FBI Russia-Trump Probe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former FBI Director R. Mueller III named Special Council to FBI Russia-Trump Probe

Former FBI Director R. Mueller named Special Council to FBI Russia - Trump Probe.

Not such a bad thing, methinx.

It doesn't add still another investigation to the mix, which would only dilute & complicate the 3 existing investigations.

On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Originally posted by Admiral View Post
    Former FBI Director R. Mueller named Special Council to FBI Russia - Trump Probe.

Not such a bad thing, methinx.

It doesn't add still another investigation to the mix, which would only dilute & complicate the 3 existing investigations.

But, this is the only one that can bring criminal charges.
    Conservatives in the U.S. won't be happy until Jim Crow returns and "White Heterosexual Only" signs are legalized.

Comment

Originally posted by LA Times
      Excerpts:
      Deputy Atty. Gen. Rod Rosenstein announced the decision after a week of rising pressure on the Justice Department to ensure the probe remains independent of the White House.

"My decision is not a finding that crimes have been committed or that prosecution is warranted," Rosenstein said. "I have made no such determination."

The order from Rosenstein, which takes effect immediately, gives Mueller authority to investigate “any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump,” along with “any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation.”

Mueller also will have full authority to prosecute any federal crimes arising from the investigation, Rosenstein’s order says.

Full Story Here
      You can bet Mueller will also be looking into un-masking, too!

On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

You can bet Mueller will also be looking into un-masking, too!

I really don't care about that. As a former military intelligence analyst, I get it.
        Conservatives in the U.S. won't be happy until Jim Crow returns and "White Heterosexual Only" signs are legalized.

Comment

It don't matter what you "get", Anthrax, it only matters that the Constitutional Rights of the Sovereigns of this country (unlike any other nation on Earth > We The People) are properly protected in that regard.

And The FBI cannot Impeach, that is entirely outside the Administrative Branch. Congress is not without its own legal mechanisms.

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by Anthrax View Post
            I really don't care about that. As a former military intelligence analyst, I get it.
            If you ARE former military intel, you SHOULD care about that.
            "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

More wasted money on another useless "investigation", while real criminals like the Clintons remain untouched.

A collection of gov-speak terms for total inactivity:

committees
              investigations
              fact finding sessions
              probes
              special investigator
              congressional inquiry

Last edited by Mountain Man; 17 May 17, 17:55.
              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
                If you ARE former military intel, you SHOULD care about that.
                No because I understand how and why it happened.

Comment

Same FBI Investigation, MM, just different leader...

But point taken!

And the losing candidate is not outside the realm of Muellers reach, so, we will see what we see, I reckon.

Anthrax, the "How" & "Why" is plainly just wrong, but to each his own view of Constitutional Rights, enh!

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

But point taken!

And the losing candidate is not outside the realm of Muellers reach, so, we will see what we see, I reckon.

Anthrax, the "How" & "Why" is plainly just wrong, but to each his own view of Constitutional Rights, enh!

Even glaciers move more swiftly and effectively that the Federal Government. Meanwhile, it's worth remembering that a camel is a racehorse designed by a government committee.

My fathr always claimed that the government was like two elephants making love: "It takes place at a high level with lots of noise and confusion, and there are no visible results for at least two years."

In the meantime, we'll get to cut down another forest to provide the paper for this latest exercise in governmental self-delusion.
                    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

But point taken!

Good news, Rosenstein and Mueller are both white hats. If there was collusion with Russia and the Trump campaign then it will be found out. It also means that if the Trump campaign didn't collude with the Trump campaign then that will also be found out, and Trump will be exonerated. Trump supporters should rejoice that they will be investigated fairly. I'm content which ever way it goes.

Meanwhile NBC now reporting a major operation is under way with multiple grand jury subpoenas & records requests have being issued in connection with Flynn and Manafort and many associates.

Comment

I don't think they could have chosen better, Paul.

Mueller doesn't have a learning curve @ FBI & I've always considered him a very disciplined sort.

He's not a head hunter that yearns to go beyond his actual mandate, he's a law man for the laws sake, which is right by me.

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

I'm glad Comey took such good notes during career. I look forward to seeing all his memos, going as far back as...the beginning.
                            "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

I don't think they could have chosen better, Paul.

Mueller doesn't have a learning curve @ FBI & I've always considered him a very disciplined sort.

He's not a head hunter that yearns to go beyond his actual mandate, he's a law man for the laws sake, which is right by me.

I concur. he's the best choice for a very difficult job, you know that the reason Mueller took the job is only from a sense of duty to his nation and he will act fairly. Magnificent choice, probably no one better. Mountain Man is probably right that this change will drag out the process. Such is the cost of having a thoroughly impartial decision. The protection of the Republic from a situation that threatens the unity of the country has to take precedence over time considerations. Justice has to be done and also seen to be done.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X