Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Former FBI Director R. Mueller III named Special Council to FBI Russia-Trump Probe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuebor
    replied
    Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
    Until someone proofs to me (other than anonymous sources) how they did, I agree with him BTW I am still at my front gate with my dogs wearing a tin foil hat and waiting for Russians to appear!
    Do they even make tin foil anymore?

Tuebor

Leave a comment:

• Trung Si
    replied
    Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
    How did you come to such a conclusion?

NO! I don't agree in the least.
    Until someone proofs to me (other than anonymous sources) how they did, I agree with him BTW I am still at my front gate with my dogs wearing a tin foil hat and waiting for Russians to appear!

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Last chance to climb on board the Train To Nowhere.

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied
    Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
    So you agree "the Russians" had no effect or influence on our POTUS election and this "collusion" claims is just another kangaroo court, false charge/claim???
    How did you come to such a conclusion?

NO! I don't agree in the least.

I'm all in favor of the SI and I believe a good one was selected.

Leave a comment:

• Trung Si
    replied
    Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post

You know, in state-level criminal actions anonymous sources do not count as reasonable suspicion (which is itself not proof) unless they contain verifiable specifics.

I have yet to see any specifics.

Leave a comment:

• G David Bock
    replied
    Originally posted by Massena View Post
    The point of the exercise is that the Russians hacked US systems during the election, both Republican and Democrat and they wanted Trump to win (which should send off alarm bells).
    So these "the Russians" are the Government of Russian, or citiizens operating randomly ... ???

Systems "hacked" are servers of respective politicaly party organizations, correct ... ???

Key here is which party showed lessor of system security to be "hacked" either by "Russians", or "Romanians", or "Ramdons" ...

You have proof/documentation that "the Russians" wanted Trump to win over Hillary R-C. ??? !!!

And whether or not there was collusion with the Russians by the Trump campaign or anyone else will be found out by Mueller and his investigation.
    Meanwhile how does that "collusion"/Conspiracy manifest in Real World results ??? !!!

What votes/voters did "Russian" change?

What "vote counts" did "Russian" alter?

"Collusion"/"Conspiracy" requires measurable Results/Effects/Impact ... so far WE have non such = nonsense. ...

There are already indications that there was collusion between the Russians and Flynn.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/19/politi...nce/index.html
    But to what Ends or Goals ???

What did "the Russians" want a potential Trump Admin to do, or not do, that would fit Russian goals/aims ???

Skip the vague and generic hype and give us your specifics on what "Russian Collusion/Conspiracy" by the Trump Admin. is suppossed to accomplish/achieve ???

Last edited by G David Bock; 21 May 17, 02:51.

Leave a comment:

• Massena
    replied
    So you agree "the Russians" had no effect or influence on our POTUS election and this "collusion" claims is just another kangaroo court, false charge/claim???
    The point of the exercise is that the Russians hacked US systems during the election, both Republican and Democrat and they wanted Trump to win (which should send off alarm bells).

And whether or not there was collusion with the Russians by the Trump campaign or anyone else will be found out by Mueller and his investigation.

There are already indications that there was collusion between the Russians and Flynn.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/19/politi...nce/index.html

Leave a comment:

• G David Bock
    replied
    Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
    How much voter fraud has been detected by someone other than Alex Jones?

I've heard at most 4 and iir that one was in Iowa and a GOP voter.

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied
    This is what I keep wondering about.

Did "the Russians*" alter the vote tally of any precincts/states (hack their way into the elction aparatus)?

Did "the Russians*" generate "voter fraud" in making it possible for illegal aliens/immigrants to vote, or the dead to vote, or for legal voters to vote more than once?

How specifically did "the Russians*" influence our elections, or more specificially the POTUS election?

Releasing incriminating emails from what looks to have been less than secure servers has yet to be shown to have a significant sway in voter inclinations, especially compared to say the various campain advertisements put out by both sides, ... ???

"Influence" is a far cry from "affect", and things like weather (it's too cold and rainy to go to the polls today) can "influence" ...

So with lack of any specific actions by "the Russians*", what did Trump and/or his campaign collude with/on?

BTW, conspiracy is often given as a definition of collusion, and it's amussing that many here whom think they have defused more substantial "conspiracy theories" in the past are so quick to embrace this "smoke-n-mirrors" ~ will o the wisp ...

"the Russians*" = specifically whom, or what? Putin? Current version of KGB? Some element of the Russian mafias? Romanian hackers possing as "Russian"?
    How much voter fraud has been detected by someone other than Alex Jones?

I've heard at most 4 and iir that one was in Iowa and a GOP voter.

Leave a comment:

• Arnold J Rimmer
    replied
    Originally posted by III Corps View Post
    Keep in mind they weren't by themselves. Republicans across the aisle were included in the group suggesting a special prosecutor.
    You miss the point. The DNC asked for it.

Your enemies want to go jogging into a minefield, it never hurts to hold the door open for them...

You see, we pick the SP, and where the investigation leads...

Leave a comment:

• III Corps
    replied
    Originally posted by Persephone View Post
    ...the Democrats will rue the day they demanded a special prosecutor...
    Keep in mind they weren't by themselves. Republicans across the aisle were included in the group suggesting a special prosecutor.

Leave a comment:

• G David Bock
    replied

You know, in state-level criminal actions anonymous sources do not count as reasonable suspicion (which is itself not proof) unless they contain verifiable specifics.

This is what I keep wondering about.

Did "the Russians*" alter the vote tally of any precincts/states (hack their way into the elction aparatus)?

Did "the Russians*" generate "voter fraud" in making it possible for illegal aliens/immigrants to vote, or the dead to vote, or for legal voters to vote more than once?

How specifically did "the Russians*" influence our elections, or more specificially the POTUS election?

Releasing incriminating emails from what looks to have been less than secure servers has yet to be shown to have a significant sway in voter inclinations, especially compared to say the various campain advertisements put out by both sides, ... ???

"Influence" is a far cry from "affect", and things like weather (it's too cold and rainy to go to the polls today) can "influence" ...

So with lack of any specific actions by "the Russians*", what did Trump and/or his campaign collude with/on?

BTW, conspiracy is often given as a definition of collusion, and it's amussing that many here whom think they have defused more substantial "conspiracy theories" in the past are so quick to embrace this "smoke-n-mirrors" ~ will o the wisp ...

"the Russians*" = specifically whom, or what? Putin? Current version of KGB? Some element of the Russian mafias? Romanian hackers possing as "Russian"?

Leave a comment:

• Arnold J Rimmer
    replied
    Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
    There must have been, no evidence is needed, after all it came from another, impeccably anonymous source.

Leave a comment:

• G David Bock
    replied
    Originally posted by Persephone View Post
    My thoughts on this...the Democrats will rue the day they demanded a special prosecutor. Mueller will uncover all the real criminal activities...the unmasking of US citizens is a good place to start. I also hope he looks into the suspicious murder of the DNC staffer. If he can expose the leakers, he'd be my hero.
    EXCERPT:
    And while President Trump called the appointment the “single greatest witch hunt in American history,” at least one pundit is suggesting that the president isn't the one who should worry.
    On Wednesday night, Ann Coulter took to Twitter to name names. However, in spite of recent criticisms of the president she had once wholeheartedly endorsed, her list of “most vulnerable targets” was almost exclusive to people directly involved in Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign:
    http://ijr.com/2017/05/876011-ann-co...m_medium=owned

Leave a comment:

• Trung Si
    replied
    Was any? Please present your evidence.
    There must have been, no evidence is needed, after all it came from another, impeccably anonymous source.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
    Beirut
    by casanova
    A awful, dedoerate situation for the population in Beirut, Libanon. A Amoniumnitrat-explosion was the cause of the catastrophe....
    Today, 23:35
  • AntiWarmanCake8
    Battlefields
    by AntiWarmanCake8
    One day in the far future I like to visit some Napoleonic battlefields. Does anyone have any ones they would share?

I would like to visit:...
    Today, 20:27
  • AntiWarmanCake8
    COVID-19
    by AntiWarmanCake8
    So I tested positive for COVID 19 yesterday but I had symptoms since last Thursday, probably got pneumonia in my left lung. Been resting at home, quarantined...
    Today, 20:22
Working...
X