Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Former FBI Director R. Mueller III named Special Council to FBI Russia-Trump Probe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
    There must have been, no evidence is needed, after all it came from another, impeccably anonymous source.

You know, in state-level criminal actions anonymous sources do not count as reasonable suspicion (which is itself not proof) unless they contain verifiable specifics.

I have yet to see any specifics.
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post

You know, in state-level criminal actions anonymous sources do not count as reasonable suspicion (which is itself not proof) unless they contain verifiable specifics.

This is what I keep wondering about.

Did "the Russians*" alter the vote tally of any precincts/states (hack their way into the elction aparatus)?

Did "the Russians*" generate "voter fraud" in making it possible for illegal aliens/immigrants to vote, or the dead to vote, or for legal voters to vote more than once?

How specifically did "the Russians*" influence our elections, or more specificially the POTUS election?

Releasing incriminating emails from what looks to have been less than secure servers has yet to be shown to have a significant sway in voter inclinations, especially compared to say the various campain advertisements put out by both sides, ... ???

"Influence" is a far cry from "affect", and things like weather (it's too cold and rainy to go to the polls today) can "influence" ...

So with lack of any specific actions by "the Russians*", what did Trump and/or his campaign collude with/on?

BTW, conspiracy is often given as a definition of collusion, and it's amussing that many here whom think they have defused more substantial "conspiracy theories" in the past are so quick to embrace this "smoke-n-mirrors" ~ will o the wisp ...

"the Russians*" = specifically whom, or what? Putin? Current version of KGB? Some element of the Russian mafias? Romanian hackers possing as "Russian"?
      TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
        ...the Democrats will rue the day they demanded a special prosecutor...
        Keep in mind they weren't by themselves. Republicans across the aisle were included in the group suggesting a special prosecutor.

Comment

Originally posted by III Corps View Post
          Keep in mind they weren't by themselves. Republicans across the aisle were included in the group suggesting a special prosecutor.
          You miss the point. The DNC asked for it.

Your enemies want to go jogging into a minefield, it never hurts to hold the door open for them...

You see, we pick the SP, and where the investigation leads...
          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
            This is what I keep wondering about.

Did "the Russians*" alter the vote tally of any precincts/states (hack their way into the elction aparatus)?

Did "the Russians*" generate "voter fraud" in making it possible for illegal aliens/immigrants to vote, or the dead to vote, or for legal voters to vote more than once?

How specifically did "the Russians*" influence our elections, or more specificially the POTUS election?

Releasing incriminating emails from what looks to have been less than secure servers has yet to be shown to have a significant sway in voter inclinations, especially compared to say the various campain advertisements put out by both sides, ... ???

"Influence" is a far cry from "affect", and things like weather (it's too cold and rainy to go to the polls today) can "influence" ...

So with lack of any specific actions by "the Russians*", what did Trump and/or his campaign collude with/on?

BTW, conspiracy is often given as a definition of collusion, and it's amussing that many here whom think they have defused more substantial "conspiracy theories" in the past are so quick to embrace this "smoke-n-mirrors" ~ will o the wisp ...

"the Russians*" = specifically whom, or what? Putin? Current version of KGB? Some element of the Russian mafias? Romanian hackers possing as "Russian"?
            How much voter fraud has been detected by someone other than Alex Jones?

I've heard at most 4 and iir that one was in Iowa and a GOP voter.
            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
              How much voter fraud has been detected by someone other than Alex Jones?

I've heard at most 4 and iir that one was in Iowa and a GOP voter.
              So you agree "the Russians" had no effect or influence on our POTUS election and this "collusion" claims is just another kangaroo court, false charge/claim???

Comment

So you agree "the Russians" had no effect or influence on our POTUS election and this "collusion" claims is just another kangaroo court, false charge/claim???
                The point of the exercise is that the Russians hacked US systems during the election, both Republican and Democrat and they wanted Trump to win (which should send off alarm bells).

And whether or not there was collusion with the Russians by the Trump campaign or anyone else will be found out by Mueller and his investigation.

There are already indications that there was collusion between the Russians and Flynn.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/19/politi...nce/index.html
                We are not now that strength which in old days
                Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
                  The point of the exercise is that the Russians hacked US systems during the election, both Republican and Democrat and they wanted Trump to win (which should send off alarm bells).
                  So these "the Russians" are the Government of Russian, or citiizens operating randomly ... ???

Systems "hacked" are servers of respective politicaly party organizations, correct ... ???

Key here is which party showed lessor of system security to be "hacked" either by "Russians", or "Romanians", or "Ramdons" ...

You have proof/documentation that "the Russians" wanted Trump to win over Hillary R-C. ??? !!!

And whether or not there was collusion with the Russians by the Trump campaign or anyone else will be found out by Mueller and his investigation.
                  Meanwhile how does that "collusion"/Conspiracy manifest in Real World results ??? !!!

What votes/voters did "Russian" change?

What "vote counts" did "Russian" alter?

"Collusion"/"Conspiracy" requires measurable Results/Effects/Impact ... so far WE have non such = nonsense. ...

There are already indications that there was collusion between the Russians and Flynn.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/19/politi...nce/index.html
                  But to what Ends or Goals ???

What did "the Russians" want a potential Trump Admin to do, or not do, that would fit Russian goals/aims ???

Skip the vague and generic hype and give us your specifics on what "Russian Collusion/Conspiracy" by the Trump Admin. is suppossed to accomplish/achieve ???

Last edited by G David Bock; 21 May 17, 02:51.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post

Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

How did you come to such a conclusion?

NO! I don't agree in the least.

I'm all in favor of the SI and I believe a good one was selected.
                      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Last chance to climb on board the Train To Nowhere.
                        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                          How did you come to such a conclusion?

NO! I don't agree in the least.
                          Until someone proofs to me (other than anonymous sources) how they did, I agree with him BTW I am still at my front gate with my dogs wearing a tin foil hat and waiting for Russians to appear!
                          Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                            Until someone proofs to me (other than anonymous sources) how they did, I agree with him BTW I am still at my front gate with my dogs wearing a tin foil hat and waiting for Russians to appear!
                            Do they even make tin foil anymore?

Tuebor

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X