Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Former FBI Director R. Mueller III named Special Council to FBI Russia-Trump Probe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
    God you are too funny. Mr Rich had nothing to do with any emails. You're far down the rabbit hole.
    Methinks that your the one sipping kool-aid. Let's see Wikileaks puts out that he was the leaker, puts up a 20k reward for info on who terminated him and he had nothing to do with it???

You really should lay off what ever drug your using because it has made you .
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Anthrax View Post
      But, this is the only one that can bring criminal charges.
      And the most likely finding will be "President Trump committed an error in judgement, but did nothing illegal."

Tuebor

Comment

Actually, the Clintons "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy" is pretty much the benchmark of whining, CE, but, it all is what it is... and entirely in the eye of the beholder, at that. And with the current hysteria over an investigation that has yielded zip proof of collusion in the last year it's effortless to point out that the whingin crybabies that can't see their own asses responsibility for a loss easily meets that Clinton benchmark as it is. They are essentially kickin their own asses in the long run for it, cuzz most peeps increasingly ain't even listenin for that very reason.

Actual moderates (not the fence sittin, finger in the air sort) kinda get tired of watchin fools ignore their own failings, thus making no attempt to correct them, all while flingin horseshit at everything else.

And the resistance is crazy if they think all aspects of Russian activities & domestic electioneering in the 2016 election are not open to scrutiny... idiots if they think Mueller won't look into it.

That's the most hilarious part of it right now.

On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
          Methinks that your the one sipping kool-aid. Let's see Wikileaks puts out that he was the leaker, puts up a 20k reward for info on who terminated him and he had nothing to do with it???

You really should lay off what ever drug your using because it has made you .
          Wikie links did not ID him at all. You're missing basic facts....

But please post a link to where they did....

Funny.
          “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
          “To talk of many things:
          Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
          Of cabbages—and kings—
          And why the sea is boiling hot—
          And whether pigs have wings.”
          ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral View Post
            Actually, the Clintons "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy" is pretty much the benchmark of whining, CE, but, it all is what it is... and entirely in the eye of the beholder, at that. And with the current hysteria over an investigation that has yielded zip proof of collusion in the last year it's effortless to point out that the whingin crybabies that can't see their own asses responsibility for a loss easily meets that Clinton benchmark as it is. They are essentially kickin their own asses in the long run for it, cuzz most peeps increasingly ain't even listenin for that very reason.

Actual moderates (not the fence sittin, finger in the air sort) kinda get tired of watchin fools ignore their own failings, thus making no attempt to correct them, all while flingin horseshit at everything else.

And the resistance is crazy if they think all aspects of Russian activities & domestic electioneering in the 2016 election are not open to scrutiny... idiots if they think Mueller won't look into it.

That's the most hilarious part of it right now.

Yes, you're right which is why all this mess is digging President Trump deeper into a whole. True moderates are not idiots, they watch him in front of the cameras every week..... I hope he just keeps it up. Nothing better for the camera. Considering his and the GOP Congress failure to actually accomplish anything with poor prospects of during it's all very entertaining. Much more than I'd ever imagined.
            “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
            “To talk of many things:
            Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
            Of cabbages—and kings—
            And why the sea is boiling hot—
            And whether pigs have wings.”
            ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

My thoughts on this...the Democrats will rue the day they demanded a special prosecutor. Mueller will uncover all the real criminal activities...the unmasking of US citizens is a good place to start. I also hope he looks into the suspicious murder of the DNC staffer. If he can expose the leakers, he'd be my hero.
              "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Just for fun, could you please explain what unmasking is? And while you're at it, please explain the process on how it is done.

If you cannot, and it has been explained often either in front of Congress or on the news, then you're talking about subjects that you just don't understand.

Nothing more than a knee-jerk reaction to a key word or phrase for the Trumpers?

And the appointment of the Special Counsel was done by the current Justice Department, and the man who did it is a Trump appointee...
                We are not now that strength which in old days
                Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Given that using attachments on this form became unreliable.

Funny, no outrage, no calls for endless investigation, no calls for impeachment. Just crickets by the Obama Worshiping media and the Progressive Left.
                  “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

What classified information was passed at that meeting?
                    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts

Comment

Here's an interesting article from the Associated Press regarding Trump and his supporters blaming everyone else for their self-inflicted problems:

http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/trump-su...woes-1.3420167

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
                        What classified information was passed at that meeting?
                        Was any? Please present your evidence.

Not rumors from the media, but proof. Because I believe you are simply making this up.
                        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                          What corner?

Trying to get any facts on the matter is practically impossible through the clouds of hysterical supposition, false claims, and outright fiction.

Krauthamer sums it up best
                          First, the firing of James Comey. Trump, consumed by the perceived threat of the Russia probe to his legitimacy, executes a mindlessly impulsive dismissal of the FBI director. He then surrounds it with a bodyguard of lies — attributing the dismissal to a Justice Department recommendation — which his staff goes out and parrots. Only to be undermined and humiliated when the boss contradicts them within 48 hours.
                          Result? Layers of falsehoods giving the impression of an elaborate coverup — in the absence of a crime. At least Nixon was trying to quash a third-rate burglary and associated felonies. Here we don’t even have a body, let alone a smoking gun. Trump insists there’s no there there, but acts as if the there is everywhere.
                          http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinio...cid=spartandhp

closes analogy I can come up with is Saddam yeah he had no WMD but he sure as hell kept acting guilty. Trump is doing the same.
                          Last edited by craven; 19 May 17, 10:47.

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post
                            But the what causes this problem. yeah the media to some extent but mainly the fact that Donald penchant for exaggeration or his lack of ability to appear weak keep him saying stupid things.

So I don't watch the news much on weekends and Trumps is on a foreign trip so I hoping for some positive news come Monday. Although the past Mondays have always let me down.

I figured Monday the big story would be Kurshners (spelling) family business behaving unethically. Who would of knew.
                            Trump shoots off his mouth, but he is doing a lot of good. And that's the beauty of things: while the media rush around like rodeo clowns on meth, Congress is doing great things.

Frankly, I only check the news twice a week. This place will alert me if something earth-shattered happens, but otherwise its rare anything happens that needs immediate attention.
                            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                              Was any? Please present your evidence.
                              There must have been, no evidence is needed, after all it came from another, impeccably anonymous source.
                              Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
                                My thoughts on this...the Democrats will rue the day they demanded a special prosecutor. Mueller will uncover all the real criminal activities...the unmasking of US citizens is a good place to start. I also hope he looks into the suspicious murder of the DNC staffer. If he can expose the leakers, he'd be my hero.
                                EXCERPT:
                                And while President Trump called the appointment the “single greatest witch hunt in American history,” at least one pundit is suggesting that the president isn't the one who should worry.
                                On Wednesday night, Ann Coulter took to Twitter to name names. However, in spite of recent criticisms of the president she had once wholeheartedly endorsed, her list of “most vulnerable targets” was almost exclusive to people directly involved in Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign:
                                http://ijr.com/2017/05/876011-ann-co...m_medium=owned

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X