Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Former FBI Director R. Mueller III named Special Council to FBI Russia-Trump Probe

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
    Still trying to white wash it.... did you read the order establishing the position and appointing Mr Muller?

    https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-re...67231/download
    Read the very first task for the investigation paragraph b section (i).

    The next paragraph gives him full authority to look into the Comey memo's etc. Plus about anything else he wants.



    And what does Comey's testimony discuss?
    Please identify those areas he has been directed to investigate other than Russian influence and collusion.
    The fact that he has broad discretion is entirely consistent with what I said.


    He is in search of a crime rather than investigating one beyond looking at russian influence.
    Given that we have already been told that even though the FBI has been investigating Russian actions since last July (See Comey's 3/20/17 testimony) there still is no evidence of collusion.
    Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

    Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
      And what does Comey's testimony discuss?
      Please identify those areas he has been directed to investigate other than Russian influence and collusion.
      The fact that he has broad discretion is entirely consistent with what I said.


      He is in search of a crime rather than investigating one beyond looking at russian influence.
      Given that we have already been told that even though the FBI has been investigating Russian actions since last July (See Comey's 3/20/17 testimony) there still is no evidence of collusion.
      The post I quoted implied that he was only investigating the Russian influence on the election. I simply corrected that and pointed out that the order establishing the office specifically order him to look into the Trump Campaign and possible collusion.

      Once again, there is no public evidence of any connection, not the same.
      “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
      “To talk of many things:
      Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
      Of cabbages—and kings—
      And why the sea is boiling hot—
      And whether pigs have wings.”
      ― Lewis Carroll

      Comment


      • #48
        President Trump manages to beat the Clinton's whining in the 1990's about the various investigations into them.

        http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...pecial-councel

        “This is the single greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history!” Trump tweeted.
        Vast Right-wing conspiracies vs greatest witch hunt..... Great stuff.

        “With all of the illegal acts that took place in the Clinton campaign & Obama Administration, there was never a special councel [sic] appointed!”
        Topped off with a serving of whining about Mr Obama and Clinton!!!!!!

        I've never saw a US President complain, whine and try to drum up sympathy based on his troubles and tribulations....
        “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
        “To talk of many things:
        Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
        Of cabbages—and kings—
        And why the sea is boiling hot—
        And whether pigs have wings.”
        ― Lewis Carroll

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
          ...

          He is in search of a crime rather than investigating one beyond looking at russian influence.
          Given that we have already been told that even though the FBI has been investigating Russian actions since last July (See Comey's 3/20/17 testimony) there still is no evidence of collusion.
          Trump is guilty of the crime of not being a Democrat, of being rich and white.
          There can be no forgiveness for such sinfulness.

          So, what to do?
          Pretty much what is happening. These people are not connected to reality; give them a show. That's what they love most, so entertain them with glitz and glam and a barrage of words and talk of words and more words with some hand-wringing and occasional laughter thrown in.
          What else matters?
          And they can be just as flummoxed by the next election as they were by the last few.
          In other words, just keep on keeping on with the current routine!

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Admiral View Post
            It don't matter what you "get", Anthrax, it only matters that the Constitutional Rights of the Sovereigns of this country (unlike any other nation on Earth > We The People) are properly protected in that regard.

            And The FBI cannot Impeach, that is entirely outside the Administrative Branch. Congress is not without its own legal mechanisms.


            I sincerely doubt that we will see an impeachment Wes. I would not be surprised if the Donald resigns and spins his departure into a victory lap. With that being said, the idea of a social conservative like Pence in the WH, pushing an evangelical Sharia agenda is not a cause of comfort to me.
            Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

            Initiated Chief Petty Officer
            Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
              ...

              I've never saw a US President complain, whine and try to drum up sympathy based on his troubles and tribulations....
              Guess you never listened closely to BHO during his eight years of anti-colonial socialist agenda to change America.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
                President Trump manages to beat the Clinton's whining in the 1990's about the various investigations into them.

                http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...pecial-councel



                Vast Right-wing conspiracies vs greatest witch hunt..... Great stuff.



                Topped off with a serving of whining about Mr Obama and Clinton!!!!!!

                I've never saw a US President complain, whine and try to drum up sympathy based on his troubles and tribulations....
                If that toupee wearing jerk ran the country half as well as he plays victim, the USA would be in a great place.
                Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

                Initiated Chief Petty Officer
                Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                  Guess you never listened closely to BHO during his eight years of anti-colonial socialist agenda to change America.
                  His memory is VERY subjective.
                  Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Bass_Man86 View Post
                    If that toupee wearing jerk ran the country half as well as he plays victim, the USA would be in a great place.
                    Not being there I still consider the US a great place. It would be greater if we had a day to celebrate the Trumps replacement.
                    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

                    Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

                    you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                      Guess you never listened closely to BHO during his eight years of anti-colonial socialist agenda to change America.
                      Are you for colonialism?
                      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

                      Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

                      you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                        Guess you never listened closely to BHO during his eight years of anti-colonial socialist agenda to change America.
                        I love it when people use terms that, based on the usage, they do not understand the definition of....
                        “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
                        “To talk of many things:
                        Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
                        Of cabbages—and kings—
                        And why the sea is boiling hot—
                        And whether pigs have wings.”
                        ― Lewis Carroll

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
                          And what does Comey's testimony discuss?
                          Please identify those areas he has been directed to investigate other than Russian influence and collusion.
                          The fact that he has broad discretion is entirely consistent with what I said.


                          He is in search of a crime rather than investigating one beyond looking at russian influence.
                          Given that we have already been told that even though the FBI has been investigating Russian actions since last July (See Comey's 3/20/17 testimony) there still is no evidence of collusion.
                          It not the collusion that is killing Trump it the cover up of nothing illegal that going to get him in trouble.

                          I keep saying any normal person wouldn't of backed themselves into the corner that Trump has.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by craven View Post
                            It not the collusion that is killing Trump it the cover up of nothing illegal that going to get him in trouble.

                            I keep saying any normal person wouldn't of backed themselves into the corner that Trump has.
                            What corner?

                            Trying to get any facts on the matter is practically impossible through the clouds of hysterical supposition, false claims, and outright fiction.
                            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                              What corner?

                              Trying to get any facts on the matter is practically impossible through the clouds of hysterical supposition, false claims, and outright fiction.

                              Well the facts are there's nothing to this, its just there to cause Trump trouble. The Seth Rich story details how wikileaks got the emails and the rest of it is a attempt to get rid of Trump or at least damage him so badly he can't do what he wants to...

                              Think about it, what better way to destroy a presidency than to take it out with unnamed sources? Hell, unnamed sources could be the editor of the article...

                              Remember, shillary was so certain of a vast right wing conspiracy because she had a left wing one...
                              Credo quia absurdum.


                              Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                                Well the facts are there's nothing to this, its just there to cause Trump trouble. The Seth Rich story details how wikileaks got the emails and the rest of it is a attempt to get rid of Trump or at least damage him so badly he can't do what he wants to...

                                Think about it, what better way to destroy a presidency than to take it out with unnamed sources? Hell, unnamed sources could be the editor of the article...

                                Remember, shillary was so certain of a vast right wing conspiracy because she had a left wing one...
                                God you are too funny. Mr Rich had nothing to do with any emails. You're far down the rabbit hole.
                                “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
                                “To talk of many things:
                                Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
                                Of cabbages—and kings—
                                And why the sea is boiling hot—
                                And whether pigs have wings.”
                                ― Lewis Carroll

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X