Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Former FBI Director R. Mueller III named Special Council to FBI Russia-Trump Probe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
    All of them so far.

I agree. However, the Dems aren't smart, they won't stop until something, anything, finally sticks to our POTUS. They don't care what the damage is to the country.

I see quite a bit garbage (on Facebook) about how "48% polled now think Trump should be impeached" or this government official or that government official (always a Democrat) is claimed to say that the table is set for a Trump impeachment. But, of course, Facebook is grossly biased against Trump AND common sense. I can't watch any news service anymore aside from my local news, and even then they're reporting fake anti-Trump news from time to time.

It's madness, I tell you. Madness. And I'm hoping it backfires on the media as a whole in a spectacularly epic way.
    Have you guys ever listened to yourselves?
    Can't trust the media
    Can't trust public schools
    Can't just Democrats
    Can't just colleges
    Can't trust the government
    Can't trust Hollywood.
    Can't trust Muslims.
    Now, it's can't trust facebook?

What's next?
    Can't trust the Post Office?
    Can't trust your Pet? (if it's a cat, I don't blame you)
    Can't trust your parents?

Seriously, how do you even leave the house? I'm assuming armed.

Come on man...not everything is a conspiracy. Sometimes s spork is just a spork.
    Conservatives in the U.S. won't be happy until Jim Crow returns and "White Heterosexual Only" signs are legalized.

Comment

This is just a waste of time.

There is a truism about investigations: time is on the side of the defendant.

The truth got told about Hillary; it was her corrupt practices that cost her the election.

In any case, the investigation will drag on and eventually peter out. Then the Dems will stir it back up in Congress.

It will cost the taxpayers a ton of money, it will certainly encourage our enemies, and it may very well (as already noted) win Trump underdog status that carries him into a second term.

If the Russians actually engineered this, then they are far better than I thought, and they should be well pleased with the outcome. No matter how this plays out, the future of bipartisan activity is grim to say the least.

If they did not engineer this, then they are certainly laughing their [email protected]@s off.

One thing is for certain, the US intelligence community is going to come out of this looking like a joke. or I should say, a larger joke than they usually appear.
      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral View Post
        It don't matter what you "get", Anthrax, it only matters that the Constitutional Rights of the Sovereigns of this country (unlike any other nation on Earth > We The People) are properly protected in that regard.

And The FBI cannot Impeach, that is entirely outside the Administrative Branch. Congress is not without its own legal mechanisms.

Are you sure
        Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

IMO MM only concern is that Trump just might be found guilty
          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
            All of them so far.

I agree. However, the Dems aren't smart, they won't stop until something, anything, finally sticks to our POTUS. They don't care what the damage is to the country.

I see quite a bit garbage (on Facebook) about how "48% polled now think Trump should be impeached" or this government official or that government official (always a Democrat) is claimed to say that the table is set for a Trump impeachment. But, of course, Facebook is grossly biased against Trump AND common sense. I can't watch any news service anymore aside from my local news, and even then they're reporting fake anti-Trump news from time to time.

It's madness, I tell you. Madness. And I'm hoping it backfires on the media as a whole in a spectacularly epic way.

Facebook Loves our President.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/754645274676287/
            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
              I'm glad Comey took such good notes during career. I look forward to seeing all his memos, going as far back as...the beginning.

Maybe he could publish his memos from the time when he was working for Lockheed Martin,who gave Hillary $ 250000 to get a government order .

OTOH, HPJ would say : anti Comey is anti American,as long as Comey is working for deep state of the country you claim to love,which I doubt .

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                IMO MM only concern is that Trump just might be found guilty
                Of what?
                “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post
                  Of what?
                  That is what I keep wondering. It seems we now have a prosecutor in search of a crime rather than one investigating a specific one.
                  If the Russians tried to influence the election that is an issue, but not Trump's concern.
                  If he is investigating collusion we know that there is no evidence to support that charge so far.

I have noted the media is spinning this as an investigation of Trump, but it appears he is investigating Russian attempts to influence the election. That is not an investigation of Trump.

It seems that the real crime here is that the american people legally elected someone the media doesn't like.
                  Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
                    That is what I keep wondering. It seems we now have a prosecutor in search of a crime rather than one investigating a specific one.
                    If the Russians tried to influence the election that is an issue, but not Trump's concern.
                    If he is investigating collusion we know that there is no evidence to support that charge so far.

I have noted the media is spinning this as an investigation of Trump, but it appears he is investigating Russian attempts to influence the election. That is not an investigation of Trump.

It seems that the real crime here is that the american people legally elected someone the media doesn't like.
                    Still trying to white wash it.... did you read the order establishing the position and appointing Mr Muller?

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-re...67231/download
                    Read the very first task for the investigation paragraph b section (i).

The next paragraph gives him full authority to look into the Comey memo's etc. Plus about anything else he wants.

(b) The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confinned by then-FBI
                    Director James 8. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on
                    Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:

(i) any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals
                    associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and

(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and

(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).

(c) If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is
                    authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters.
                    “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
                    “To talk of many things:
                    Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
                    Of cabbages—and kings—
                    And why the sea is boiling hot—
                    And whether pigs have wings.”
                    ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Yeah, Paul, I'm quite certain. The Bill of Rights precedes the creation of our government via our Constitution & were inalienable... IOW, our rights precede government & thus cannot be rescinded, though denied is a possibility.

All others in the world were a grant from existing government in place, thus could be removed by said government, regardless of sentiment or guarantee otherwise. That is why the people are the sovereigns in America & not the government.

Subtle differences, but reality last I checked.
                      On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral View Post
                        Yeah, Paul, I'm quite certain. The Bill of Rights precedes the creation of our government via our Constitution & were inalienable... IOW, our rights precede government & thus cannot be rescinded, though denied is a possibility.

All others in the world were a grant from existing government in place, thus could be removed by said government, regardless of sentiment or guarantee otherwise. That is why the people are the sovereigns in America & not the government.

Subtle differences, but reality last I checked.
                        Not quite,

The nation state of Belgium was established by an assembly of the people.

That same assembly can abolish it an afternoon if it wants, create new nation states, declare independence or whatever.

That same assembly drew up the constitution and from the constitution follows the government and the King (of Belgians btw, not Belgium. tell Trump btw he's coming over for tea and biscuits)

"Rights" have little to do with it.
                        Last edited by Snowygerry; 18 May 17, 07:20.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthrax View Post
                          Have you guys ever listened to yourselves?
                          Can't trust the media
                          Can't trust public schools
                          Can't just Democrats
                          Can't just colleges
                          Can't trust the government
                          Can't trust Hollywood.
                          Can't trust Muslims.
                          Now, it's can't trust facebook?

What's next?
                          Can't trust the Post Office?
                          Can't trust your Pet? (if it's a cat, I don't blame you)
                          Can't trust your parents?

Seriously, how do you even leave the house? I'm assuming armed.

Come on man...not everything is a conspiracy. Sometimes s spork is just a spork.
                          Keep dreaming : tout va très bien,madame la marquise .

Since several years there is a silent and creeping coup d'état going on ,as in Europe, with as aim to destroy democracy and replace it by a society where an almighty state is dictating citizens what to say, what to read, what to eat, where the state will dictate when your live will stop .

The attacks on the First Amendment are legion :

a few years ago one of Obama's henchmen in Tennessee threatened to put in prison everyone who criticised the Islam .

last year one of Hillary's henchwomen threatened to destroy Breitbart

a few years ago a Democratic professor said on a Democratic TV station that children do not belong to their parents, but to the state .

Loretta lynch told the Senate Judiciary Committee that she had discussed with her colleagues the possibility of pursuing civil actions against "climate change deniers ".

What happened to Copernicus and Galilei should be a warning to us .
                          etc,etc,etc

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
                            Not quite,

The nation state of Belgium was established by an assembly of the people.
                            Wrong :there is no Belgian nation state because there is no Belgian nation

Wrong :it was not established by an assembly of the people, but by an assembly of 1 % of the people: only the rich had the right to vote,to elect, to decide .

Comment

And that's just as we want it and it should be,

you don't like it, bugger off

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah772 View Post
                                ...it's pretty much beating dead horse...
                                The horse being beaten is very much alive.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X