Harvard will hold black-only graduation ceremony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
    Wow. So...do you think the University of Alabama can hold a White Graduation then?

Or would that be racist? I mean, blacks have basically co-opted themselves into every predominately white event or organization in the country, and that's diverse. So if blacks are now holding blacks only events, is it ok for whites to want to hold whites only events?
    No, and just the mere thought of such a thing is racist.
    My worst jump story:
    My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
    As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
    No lie.

~
    "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by jeffdoorgunnr View Post
      Well we have come full circle..........Screamed they were being segregated for centuries...........now they want to be........
      Until they leave the auditorium and find out that in order to get a corporate job they have to leave that black attitude at home and conform back to normalcy.
      My worst jump story:
      No lie.

~
      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
        As a non-colorist, I demand a white screen and only a white screen.
        Heck, if that is all you want, just hold the ceremony in Canada on any day in winter.
        ScenShare Guidelines:

1) Enjoy creating it
        2) Enjoy playing it
        3) Enjoy sharing it
        4) Enjoy helping others create them

The PlayersDB - The Harpoon Community's #1 Choice.

FAQ http://www.harplonkhq.com/Harpoon/Fr...dQuestions.htm

Comment

This looks to me like a separate party after the graduation itself. I have been to a Harvard Graduation, and it was at that time (20 years ago) divided by the individual schools within the university like the School of Theology, the Business School; the Law School, etc., and it is held in a central location, with one common speaker. There are parties and celebrations afterwards in several different locations, given by separate interests, which is what this sound like.
          Homo homini lupus

Comment

Originally posted by Jannie View Post
            This looks to me like a separate party after the graduation itself. I have been to a Harvard Graduation, and it was at that time (20 years ago) divided by the individual schools within the university like the School of Theology, the Business School; the Law School, etc., and it is held in a central location, with one common speaker. There are parties and celebrations afterwards in several different locations, given by separate interests, which is what this sound like.
            So what school would this be? Black Panther School?
            My worst jump story:
            No lie.

~
            -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

http://www.fox25boston.com/news/harv...ony_/520932995

You think by this time next year, they can have their own bathrooms and drinking fountains too? That will then be some serious progress!
              That sucks. Are we white or black or just people and for the most fellow Americans. Such occasions are several step back in history.

Us the other door, N-----. Back of the bus means that way BACK.
              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Does anyone hear that high-pitched, whirring sound? That's Martin Luther King Jr spinning in his grave.
                The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

The obvious solution is to mandate that all private meetings must include one example of every major race, religion, ethnicity, gender, career, nationality or disability, to avoid offending anyone.

"What do you mean this veterans association only allows veterans to become members? We don't tolerate that sort of bigotry around here. You either open your doors to everyone, or else!"

I believe that would satiate everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
                    The obvious solution is to mandate that all private meetings must include one example of every major race, religion, ethnicity, gender, career, nationality or disability, to avoid offending anyone.

"What do you mean this veterans association only allows veterans to become members? We don't tolerate that sort of bigotry around here. You either open your doors to everyone, or else!"

I believe that would satiate everyone.
                    The problem is the absurdity of one group being glorified for wanting to stick together and highlight their commonality while another group clearly would be demonized by the MSM, SJW's and liberal institutions (such as Harvard) for doing exactly the same thing.

Try organizing and advertising any event or ceremony as all White and you'll be called a racist. Even not having ENOUGH Black involvement such as Academy Awards winners or nominees, and people scream racism. Not enough Black Olympic swimmers? Racism! Too many Black Olympic sprinters and marathon runners? Not racism - just Black superiority.

We are constantly reminded of the past such as Jackie Robinson and prior age in MLB, but if you dare to point out maybe Blacks get preferential treatment in by NBA and NFL draft-pickers, you are a racist.

Must people such as SJW's that condone and support this regressive attitude by Blacks are generally ignorant of facts and reality. Some idiot claimed that photos of Harvard graduations show that it is basically an all White event. I pointed out to him that before counting the hordes of foreign students from Asia, among the Americans attending Harvard, Whites have been less than one half of the undergrad population. In fact, this year's graduation has an African-Americans participation of 14%.

I told the idiot by PM, that either he is clueless or is insinuating that Blacks, Hispanics, and Asians are too stupid to graduate.

The organizer of this Harvard event says that the primary purpose is to highlight Black brilliance and intelligence. Sound familiar? HELLO!!!!
                    Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

The problem is the absurdity of one group being glorified for wanting to stick together and highlight their commonality while another group clearly would be demonized by the MSM, SJW's and liberal institutions (such as Harvard) for doing exactly the same thing.

Try organizing and advertising any event or ceremony as all White and you'll be called a racist. Even not having ENOUGH Black involvement such as Academy Awards winners or nominees, and people scream racism. Not enough Black Olympic swimmers? Racism! Too many Black Olympic sprinters and marathon runners? Not racism - just Black superiority.

We are constantly reminded of the past such as Jackie Robinson and prior age in MLB, but if you dare to point out maybe Blacks get preferential treatment in by NBA and NFL draft-pickers, you are a racist.

Must people such as SJW's that condone and support this regressive attitude by Blacks are generally ignorant of facts and reality. Some idiot claimed that photos of Harvard graduations show that it is basically an all White event. I pointed out to him that before counting the hordes of foreign students from Asia, among the Americans attending Harvard, Whites have been less than one half of the undergrad population. In fact, this year's graduation has an African-Americans participation of 14%.

I told the idiot by PM, that either he is clueless or is insinuating that Blacks, Hispanics, and Asians are too stupid to graduate.

The organizer of this Harvard event says that the primary purpose is to highlight Black brilliance and intelligence. Sound familiar? HELLO!!!!
                      I imagine the best way to push that is to try and set one up personally. I've know libertarian students who ran a Affirmative Action Bake Sale ($1.00 cookies for whites, $0.60 cookies for blacks, etc.) but haven't seen many attempts by adults with paying jobs and public lives to try such things. About the only people pushing for such public displays are usually the guys who thrive on racial discontent and feelings of oppression - and aren't the sort of folks you'd want to invite over for dinner.

Or maybe it's just that a realist approach is better than a literalist approach? After all, I can't imagine that there wouldn't be a word of protest if there was an Irish-students only party, or an Italian-American association meeting. I've known a few ethnic student organizations in my day. None at Harvard, though, but I'm not much for New England. Too cold, too populated, too whiney.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X