No announcement yet.

You asked, you received.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tac, you always say it better than I can. I can't rep you again so soon.

Stay safe tonight.
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Got it covered.

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
      Tac, you always say it better than I can. I can't rep you again so soon.

Stay safe tonight.
      n/t
      "I am Groot"
      - Groot

Comment

I mainly say that to you, while attempting to help you understand.

No, because unlike you I have have experience in the society I am discussing.

The slice of society we draw police recruits from is not the portion of society we police. In the USA crime is concentrated in a very specific portion of the populace. This is just another thing you don't understand, because you do not understand the USA.

I understand very well how the world works. You, who dropped out of school and whose life experience is both short and narrow, simply do not have the tools to grasp how little you know, and lack the strength of character to learn.

You simply do not grasp the situation.

It is really fun watching you pretend to, though.
        Mr. Snowflake
        Attached Files
        Wisdom is personal

Comment

K, like Jon Snow, you know nothing.

But don't worry: we'll educate you before all is said and done.
          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

K, like Jon Snow, you know nothing.

But don't worry: we'll educate you before all is said and done.
            I suppose that makes you Alliser Thorne(he too knew how things are done and how things are). I suppose you also don't really understand the example and connotations you've made there.
            Last edited by Karri; 09 May 17, 14:56.
            Wisdom is personal

Comment

Originally posted by Karri View Post
              I suppose that makes you Alliser Thorne(he too knew how things are done and how things are). I suppose you also don't really understand the example and connotations you've made there.
              K, you are a poster child for the importance of staying in school.

Comment

K, you are a poster child for the importance of staying in school.
                Well, now is your time to shine and educate me; why and how did you come to this rather strange conclusion?
                Wisdom is personal

Comment

Well, now is your time to shine and educate me; why did you come to this rather strange conclusion?
                  K, I always shine.

It's not a strange conclusion, it is an obvious one: you try to argue points on subjects of which you know nothing.

The only other explanation is that you need the post count or like the attention.

Comment

K, I always shine.

It's not a strange conclusion, it is an obvious one: you try to argue points on subjects of which you know nothing.

The only other explanation is that you need the post count or like the attention.

Try again.

I might pop into Austin next month or something, perhaps you can educate me in person. Though most likely you'll just end up eating your hat.
                    Wisdom is personal

Comment

Try again.
                      Nope. I've nailed it.

Comment

Nope. I've nailed it.
                        I understand why you stayed in school for sure. Some people need to be told everything. Also queu joke about your wife(it != she)
                        Wisdom is personal

Comment

I understand why you stayed in school for sure. Some people need to be told everything. Also que joke about your wife(it != she)
                          Some can cut it, some drop out. After all, if you're going nowhere in life, why bother with an education?

Comment

Some can cut it, some drop out. After all, if you're going nowhere in life, why bother with an education?
                            Rimmer, things really aren't that hard for everyone. I mean, this thread has been very telling of you; you think that everything you do is hard and something that not everyone can do, something that makes you special, and so forth and so forth. But it ain't.

I do what I want and you do what you can.
                            Wisdom is personal

Comment

Rimmer, things really aren't that hard for everyone. I mean, this thread has been very telling of you; you think that everything you do is hard and something that not everyone can do, something that makes you special, and so forth and so forth. But it ain't.

I do what I want and you do what you can.
                              actually the high risk/dynamic situation jobs are not something everyone can do.

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post
                                actually the high risk/dynamic situation jobs are not something everyone can do.
                                Semantics; there are people who can't breathe or eat on their own. Doesn't make you special if you can. Same applies to 'high risk/dynamic situation jobs '. What is impressive or special about doing something that you can do?
                                Wisdom is personal

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X