No announcement yet.

M Obama meals - typical idiocy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think someone is not, and that someone is Sonny Perdue... After all, the Michelle Obama school lunch program often serves crap...

Comment

• Originally posted by BELGRAVE View Post
      Forgive me, but I must be missing something here.
      So much sanctimonious indignation, and for what ?
      How can it be idiotic to suggest that a better diet might be beneficiary to children and their families?
      Obviously such a program cannot have been made compulsory, how could it ? Nobody can be "forced" to eat or drink anything.
      Surely it cannot be a bad thing to recommend that there might be a better way than guzzling fast food. Nobody's rights were being usurped, nobody's freedoms curtailed.

If it's a matter of money spent in publicising the program then I can only suggest that governmental cash has been spent on far less worthy causes.

Let it be Philip.
      This is where it becomes obvious that you cannot fix stupidity.
      Advice to Moulin :never,never think travelling to France .You would be like in a goulag.
      That rug really tied the room together

Comment

• "
        it's like NYCity's ban on the size of drinks!!
        is that not dictatorial/''nazi''/etc??::
        ''you can't have a drink that size''' ..!!!?? what??!--I can have a 1000oz drink if I want !!! nazi &^%$#@!&
        ..it doesn't matter to me who made this law--Dems, Repubs, Aliens,etc "

Of course !!!You can be as fat and obese as a bit pile of **** if you want , and cost hundred of thousands of bucks to your social security , die at 35 , and make your country looks like a buffon , if you are FREE ...
        Freedom freedom ,oh my dear freedom ,I am so intelligent ,who can ever tell me what to do ??Why do I need a gov when I am so clever that I can live for my self only?
        That rug really tied the room together

Comment

• Oh, the drink thing gets worse...

Is a 64 ounce drink that has first been filled with ice and then filled with soda the equivalent of a 64 ounce drink that has little or no ice and filled with soda? In NYC, the size of the cup, not its contents determines that.
          So, the drink Nazis have passed an idiotic ordinance based on cup size, not content. They haven't a clue as to what the drink they've banned has in terms of actual content. It's simply government dictating individual behavior.

Now, let's say I buy a 64 oz unsweetened tea. That isn't banned as it contains no sugar as purchased. It then dump a half cup of sugar into the tea. That's fine since it was after sale. That's how stupidly insane this law is.

It's a stupid law that tries unsuccessfully to micro-manage what people consume.

Comment

• ...good call TA.....micro-manage exactly
            ...look at these calories in Hooters' meals
            how come they don't ban Hooters?

https://www.hooters.com/assets/docs/NutritionalMenu.pdf

vs McDonald's

http://fastfoodnutrition.org/mcdonalds
            Last edited by Moulin; 15 May 17, 07:37.

Comment

• Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
              Let it be Philip.
              This is where it becomes obvious that you cannot fix stupidity.
              Advice to Moulin :never,never think travelling to France .You would be like in a goulag.
              great reply
              all of France and your fellow countrymen must be proud of your intelligent, friendly response

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X