Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moulin View Post
    so conservatism is not freedom??
    ''liberalism is freedom'' what does that mean?
    More importantly, note that attack on Israel he worked into that one.

Extra pudding tonight.
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Moulin View Post
      so conservatism is not freedom??
      ''liberalism is freedom'' what does that mean?
      Like I said if you have a question ask me instead of guessing my response.

Conservatism is freedom.
      Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
      Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Just let this pic sink in: Generally for Western societies people feared to be outcasted due racism/anti-semitism/misogynistic-label.

It used to be a very powerful discourse-weapon. But it is no longer working.

Nowadays the cognitive-dissonance leads to even much harder/agressive rethorical tricks in generally by the Left-of-Center spectrum. This fuels the other side [which contains alot of working-class people, who have nothing more to lose].

Why should I be civil, if people on this board call me brown-shirt for posting facts/statistics they can't handle?

If dieversity/migration is their city on the hill, than I'm going to MOAB that city everyday until the forum is shut down or haters can convince a mod to ban me.

They wanted war. They got it.
        Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying culture. Aristotle

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
          Oh... Now this is a problem!

What about MSNBC? Chris Matthews? Keith Obermann? Ed Schultz? That's just three of many ranting heads on Progressive Left leaning news shows that regularly went on all sorts of rants against things the disapproved of or wanted.

Ed Schultz on his MSNBC show, as well as on his radio show, has advocated repeatedly for voter fraud.

Candi Crowley of CNN didn't get fired for injecting herself in a horribly inappropriate and public way into a presidential debate. In fact, she was promoted.

The Progressive radio talk host Randi Rhodes has been tossed of the air by the FCC more than once, and she was investigated by the Secret Service for threats against a sitting President (Bush jr). Yet, she's still on the air and celebrated by the Left.

The problem isn't one guy on FOX that's a blow hard. Sure, the Right has their share of these but they're not as outrageous or outlandish as those on the Left. The Right and Center have a moral compass. That's why FOX got rid of O'Reilly. The Left doesn't. Theirs swings wilder than Captain Jack Sparrow's.
          As opposed to Ted Nugent showing up regularly on Hannity? As another stated, Olbermann and Schulz haven't had shows on MSNBC for years while Hannity is still ranting whatever the White House tells him to rant. Come out of the bunker and get up to date.
          Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
            Like I said if you have a question ask me instead of guessing my response.

Conservatism is freedom.
            that makes everything perfectly clear

Comment

Abe Lincoln was a liberal.
              You are correct he was a liberal. Since being in favor of the idea of not suppressing a population for personal gain was a liberal idea at the time of the civil war.

Lincoln probably would be a Democrat if he lived today.
              Only because he is dead and would therefore always vote Democratic. If he were alive he would still be in favor of allowing people freedom to do what they want. An idea fundamentally opposed by the Democrats.
              Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
                As opposed to Ted Nugent showing up regularly on Hannity? As another stated, Olbermann and Schulz haven't had shows on MSNBC for years while Hannity is still ranting whatever the White House tells him to rant. Come out of the bunker and get up to date.
                Nugent is a guest, not a host. I gave some examples. Some current ones in that vein:

Samantha Bee
                Bill Maher
                Randi Rhodes (radio)
                Rachel Maddow
                Chris Matthews
                Joy Behar
                Ed Schultz (radio only now)

So, stop trying to throw red herrings into the discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                  Nugent is a guest, not a host. I gave some examples. Some current ones in that vein:

Samantha Bee
                  Bill Maher
                  Randi Rhodes (radio)
                  Rachel Maddow
                  Chris Matthews
                  Joy Behar
                  Ed Schultz (radio only now)

So, stop trying to throw red herrings into the discussion.
                  You left out Seth Meyers. Glad to see you're up to date now. Google is a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
                    You left out Seth Meyers. Glad to see you're up to date now. Google is a good thing.
                    Or, knowing most of those names already. I really despise the Samantha Bee show. She's unbelievably grating, obvious, and vulgar. But, she like Randi Rhodes or Stephanie Miller, are liked by the Left for those exact reasons...

Seems the Left loves potty humor...

Comment

Agree on Bee. Loud and vulgar isn't really that funny. Meyers is much better and funnier.

Comment

Could it be that civil discourse has failed because no one listens anymore?

The first rule of any conversation is that the listener learns more than the speaker, yet how many actually pause to listen to something that they have already condemned in their own mind?
                        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Here then, you condemned this with out even listing or viewing which makes you just another...H---------------

Now debate it sticking to the facts, it's all his quotes.

Of course you won't or most likely can't. Some times you have trouble with Kool-Aid clouded facts.
                          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X