Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is the best way to deal with these monsters..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, ...

Nah.

He is dressed for court, en route for court. Case law says that there must be exceptional circumstances for any sort of restraint in any circumstance where a juror or potential juror may see said restraint.
    ... this fella was dressed for success, you can tell.

If a SOB jumps for a railing, I'm not grabbing him. That is a good way to end up falling as well. The order says produce the body, and I can collect the body after it lands. I would keep a hand on him if we were on the ground or first floor, but otherwise not.
    There's an old proverb: if you get a call to a bar fight, and you're working alone, plan to get there when the fight is over.
    "I am Groot"
    - Groot

Comment

Originally posted by Marmat View Post
      There's an old proverb: if you get a call to a bar fight, and you're working alone, plan to get there when the fight is over.
      Erm.....if I get called to a fight, and I know that my backup is 20 minutes away, I don't run code.....

Not to mention that I've actually arrived at a fight in progress exactly once no matter the speed I've driven.
      Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

[QUOTE=Marmat;3351400There's an old proverb: if you get a call to a bar fight, and you're working alone, plan to get there when the fight is over.[/QUOTE]

And the follow-on: arrest the winner, call an ambo for the loser.

Originally posted by TacCovert4
        Not to mention that I've actually arrived at a fight in progress exactly once no matter the speed I've driven.
        At certain bars here even rolling up with the LED overheads lighting up the whole street doesn't end them. We call them 'pepper clubs', because you just hose down the fight with OC until they stop.

I miss Patrol.
        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X