White Supremacist Takes Bus from Baltimore to Kill Blacks in NYC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Supremacist Takes Bus from Baltimore to Kill Blacks in NYC

I'm surprised that nobody here mentioned this earlier.

A fame-seeking white supremacist came to New York to kill black people in the “media capital of the world” — and took out his race rage on a 66-year-old can collector, police said Wednesday.

Army veteran James Harris Jackson, 28, took a Bolt Bus from Maryland on Friday to “target male blacks” in the city, said Assistant Chief William Aubry of Manhattan South Detectives.

He particularly didn’t like black men who were romantically involved with white women, sources said.

“The reason why he picked New York is because it is the media capital of the world,” Aubry said. “He wanted to make a statement.”

Jackson, who served in the Army for four years, identifies as a white supremacist and told police he penned a manifesto about his racist views, the police sources said.

That screed, Jackson told police, contains information about an imminent attack on blacks in New York.

He said it is saved on a computer seized by the NYPD, but cops need a search warrant to look at it, the sources said.

Jackson used a 26-inch mini-sword to repeatedly stab Timothy Caughman in the chest and back as he was digging through the trash near the corner of Ninth Avenue and West 36th Street at about 11:30 p.m. Monday, according to Aubry.

A witness told police of hearing Caughman yell, “What are you doing? Get off me!” and saw Jackson on top of him.

After the stabbing, Caughman stumbled into the Midtown South station house for help while Jackson cleaned the blood off himself in a *restaurant restroom, sources said.

Caughman died at a hospital. . . . .

"White supremacist accused of of murder says he came to NYC to kill blacks," by Shawn Cohen, Tina Moore, Larry Celona and Lia Eustachewich, New York Post, 22 Mar 2017
    Jackson has since been arraigned on a terrorism charge.

At [Jackon's] arraign​ment in Manhattan court for fatally stabbing ​Tim Caughman​, the Maryland racist pleaded “not guilty” ​i​n a loud, defiant voice​ ​to charges of first-degree murder, second-degree murder as a crime of terrorism, second-degree murder as a hate crime and other raps.

"White supremacist pleads not guilty to murder charges," by Rebecca Rosenberg, New York Post, 5 Apr 2017
    I'm just a little surprised that an act of terrorism on US soil received so little attention here at ACG . . . .
    Last edited by slick_miester; 07 Apr 17, 13:50. Reason: I can't spell. "D'oh!"
    I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

There was already a thread on it, but our far right members didn't care because the culprit was white. If he was black the thread would still be at the top of the forum.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
      There was already a thread on it, but our far right members didn't care because the culprit was white. If he was black the thread would still be at the top of the forum.
      Was there? I missed that. Well, like you, I suspect that had the perp's name been Ahmed, there would have been all kinds of wailing and gnashing of teeth 'round here. But as it was, since it was merely an old moulignon who'd bought it, who really cares, right?

Comment

That's not terrorism. Its just an A****le with a knife.

They show up on morning dockets every day all across the USA.
        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
          That's not terrorism. Its just an A****le with a knife.

They show up on morning dockets every day all across the USA.
          The People of the State of New York, as represented by the District Attorney of New York County, do not agree. They're calling this an act of terrorism. From where I sit, that makes sense: the perp was (allegedly) motivated by his political beliefs, and by the desire that his act would influence, or even change, people's attitudes and actions. Crimes motivated by political beliefs with the intent to influence or change attitudes and/or conduct, do they not qualify as terrorism? If so, then the DA's charges are not at all overblown, but quite appropriate to the crime in question.

Comment

our far right members didn't care because the culprit was white. If he was black the thread would still be at the top of the forum.
            Not entirely true, it was largely ignored because of the OP, like me for instance, he is on my ignore list.
            http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...d.php?t=176584
            Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
              Not entirely true, it was largely ignored because of the OP, like me for instance, he is on my ignore list.
              http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...d.php?t=176584
              I hear you.

I only brought it up here today because the state charged him with murder as an act of terrorism. 'Round here I thought for sure that would have garnered some interest, so I was quite surprised when it did not.

Comment

It would be at the top of the forum if there were any controversy about his actions.
                If no one supported his actions in any way, shape or form, there would be silence. Just as happened.
                If you are accusing people of supporting the racist, please say so. I would love to see the "logic" in support of your argument.
                Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
                  If no one supported his actions in any way, shape or form, there would be silence. Just as happened.
                  lol. Really. Then why are there countless pages any time a black attacks someone white. I guess that means there was a lot of support for those attacks.

If you are accusing people of supporting the racist, please say so. I would love to see the "logic" in support of your argument.
                  No. I'm accusing you of being hypocrites who only get riled up when the victim is white.
                  "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                    The People of the State of New York, as represented by the District Attorney of New York County, do not agree. They're calling this an act of terrorism. From where I sit, that makes sense: the perp was (allegedly) motivated by his political beliefs, and by the desire that his act would influence, or even change, people's attitudes and actions. Crimes motivated by political beliefs with the intent to influence or change attitudes and/or conduct, do they not qualify as terrorism? If so, then the DA's charges are not at all overblown, but quite appropriate to the crime in question.
                    The NY charge of terrorism is the same as a hate crime in Texas.

I see it as overly dramatic titling.
                    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

lol. Really. Then why are there countless pages any time a black attacks someone white. I guess that means there was a lot of support for those attacks.

No. I'm accusing you of being hypocrites who only get riled up when the victim is white.

I note you removed my comment about how a lack of support would result in silence.
                      I will assume that means you were unable to refute what I said about people being silent on things they do not support.

Since you have included me in the group you allege is racist I would love to see you point out a single racist thing I have said here.
                      But we both know you won't be able to do so. Nevertheless, you will hold onto your prejudices about anyone who doesn't share your beliefs.

I haven't seen you condemn Assad's use of chemical weapons, does that mean you actually support him? Under your "logic" it does.
                      Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                        . . . . I see it as overly dramatic titling.
                        - emphasis mine

Hate crime? Sounds more like a sex crime.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
                          I note you removed my comment about how a lack of support would result in silence.
                          I will assume that means you were unable to refute what I said about people being silent on things they do not support.

Since you have included me in the group you allege is racist I would love to see you point out a single racist thing I have said here.
                          But we both know you won't be able to do so. Nevertheless, you will hold onto your prejudices about anyone who doesn't share your beliefs.

I haven't seen you condemn Assad's use of chemical weapons, does that mean you actually support him? Under your "logic" it does.
                          I clearly said hypocrite, I didn't say anything about you being racist. Huge difference. You're always misconstruing things and I'm not heading down that path with you again.

It's pretty easy to see the hypocrisy. Go to any thread about a black killing a cop, a black and the knockout game and it's pages upon pages of outrage. Again, no people are not silent on things they don't support.

Black guy gets killed because of the color of his skin and..nothing. It's played off as no big deal.
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                            - emphasis mine

Hate crime? Sounds more like a sex crime.
                            Grammatically I think it would require an extra "t." tittling

Tuebor

Comment

He could have at least tried a man in his same age bracket.

It ought to be crimes against the elderly first.
                              SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X