• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
    And what would that make Obama? A turd?
    You said it - we didn't.

Although such a thing is the natural by-product of a functional bodily process, and there was nothing either natural or functional about BoBo.

Leave a comment:

• 101combatvet
    replied
    Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
    True, just as Trump is an a$$hole.
    And what would that make Obama? A turd?

Leave a comment:

• R. Evans
    replied
    Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Simple - she's a .
    True, just as Trump is an a$$hole.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Simple - she's a .

Leave a comment:

• Tuebor
    replied
    Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
    I wonder if that is what she actually believes when she looks in the mirror, or if she's still playing to the multitude of fools who actually believe her given reasons?
    I'm pretty certain it is the former. The apparent breakdown she suffered on election night is a fair indicator of a delusional personality.

Tuebor

Leave a comment:

• Trung Si
    replied
    Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
    She had help from the DNC against Bernie.
    Yes she did, a lot of help.

Leave a comment:

• ljadw
    replied
    1 ) She believed her own lies;not uncommon,Adolf believed that the Jews were responsible for WWII .

OR

2 ) She believed that she would turn up like a bad penny .

Leave a comment:

• 101combatvet
    replied
    Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
    She could have. An investigation of former Rep Anthony Weiner for . . . . Possible improper communications with minors revealed Hillary Clinton emails, as Weiner's ex-wife was one of Hillary's closest aides. That was what precipitated the second FBI investigation, and Director Comey's letter to the oversight committee.
    Thank God for perversion, it saved our country.

Leave a comment:

• 101combatvet
    replied
    Originally posted by Cult Icon View Post
    she managed to secure the DNC nomination, regardless of the bad reputation

I don't recall much aggressive smearing of H.Clinton until the primaries.

She wears it on her sleeve for good reason.

Leave a comment:

• slick_miester
    replied
    Originally posted by Darth Holliday View Post
    Well, at least she didn't blame the Wiener....in Brooklyn..
    She could have. An investigation of former Rep Anthony Weiner for . . . . Possible improper communications with minors revealed Hillary Clinton emails, as Weiner's ex-wife was one of Hillary's closest aides. That was what precipitated the second FBI investigation, and Director Comey's letter to the oversight committee.

Leave a comment:

• R. Evans
    replied
    Originally posted by Cult Icon View Post

She had help from the DNC against Bernie.

Leave a comment:

• Darth Holliday
    replied
    Well, at least she didn't blame the Wiener....in Brooklyn..

Leave a comment:

• Wolfe Tone
    replied
    Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
    She hasn't changed, she still thinks the little people are Mushrooms, you keep them in the Dark and feed them Bulls--t!
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...lains-why-she-
    - Russia. "A foreign power meddled with our election," she said, labeling it "an act of aggression." She called for an independent, bipartisan investigation into the Kremlin's involvement and said the probe should examine whether there was collusion with the Trump campaign.
    - Misogyny. "Certainly, misogyny played a role. That has to be admitted," she said. Clinton added that "some people women included had real problems" with the idea of a woman president.
    - Comey. Clinton cited as damaging to her campaign his unusual decision to release of a letter on October 28, less than two weeks before Election Day, that said he was looking at additional emails related to the FBI probe of the former secretary of state's use of a private server.

really-lost-to-trump/ar-BBzvnN0?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp
    What turned it against her IMO was her very public collapse in New York and yes that further investigation thing

I mean I know there is more to it than that but the momentum swung away from her at that point

- while Trump Bulled ahead regardless and never gave up....

Leave a comment:

• Cult Icon
    replied

Originally posted by asterix View Post

However, I now realize H. Clinton must be dumber than a box of rocks given she had all of this wants and desires, but was completely ineffectual to bring about the results she wanted. Case and point - for her entire life involved directly and/or indirectly with the political landscape, she has been surrounded (or more aptly, she surrounded herself) with scandal, controversy, deceit and etc.

Given her ultimate goal of being in the highest office of the land.....how dumb does one have to be to spend all of those years NOT realizing that this huge bag of sh*t you've created isn't going to follow you everywhere you go? I wouldn't call that being smart at all, quite the opposite.

Leave a comment:

• Urban hermit
    replied
    Narrow it down to this,
    Deplorable beats despicable every time

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X