Hillary explains why she lost!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillary explains why she lost!

She hasn't changed, she still thinks the little people are Mushrooms, you keep them in the Dark and feed them Bulls--t!
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...lains-why-she-
    - Russia. "A foreign power meddled with our election," she said, labeling it "an act of aggression." She called for an independent, bipartisan investigation into the Kremlin's involvement and said the probe should examine whether there was collusion with the Trump campaign.
    - Misogyny. "Certainly, misogyny played a role. That has to be admitted," she said. Clinton added that "some people women included had real problems" with the idea of a woman president.
    - Comey. Clinton cited as damaging to her campaign his unusual decision to release of a letter on October 28, less than two weeks before Election Day, that said he was looking at additional emails related to the FBI probe of the former secretary of state's use of a private server.

really-lost-to-trump/ar-BBzvnN0?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp
    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
    She hasn't changed, she still thinks the little people are Mushrooms, you keep them in the Dark and feed them Bulls--t!
    - Russia. "A foreign power meddled with our election," she said, labeling it "an act of aggression." She called for an independent, bipartisan investigation into the Kremlin's involvement and said the probe should examine whether there was collusion with the Trump campaign.
    As if the DNC didn't meddle in their primaries to give the candidacy to her. Hypocrisy, thy name is Hillary.

- Misogyny. "Certainly, misogyny played a role. That has to be admitted," she said. Clinton added that "some people women included had real problems" with the idea of a woman president.
    Well, kinda true... A whole grunch of people, me included, pretty much hated that B!+cH.

- Comey. Clinton cited as damaging to her campaign his unusual decision to release of a letter on October 28, less than two weeks before Election Day, that said he was looking at additional emails related to the FBI probe of the former secretary of state's use of a private server.
    Yea, he could have recommended charges and you'd be wearing orange now you b!+ch...!

Comment

I wonder if that is what she actually believes when she looks in the mirror, or if she's still playing to the multitude of fools who actually believe her given reasons?
      ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

I used to think H. Clinton was much like other politicians......conniving, very smart in the use of political triangulation to get what/where she wants, very intelligent in the art of political blackmail...in other words - much like any other very "successful" politician who has been in power for far to long....and I say this knowing fully well there is no difference between the Ds and the Rs in this regard.

However, I now realize H. Clinton must be dumber than a box of rocks given she had all of this wants and desires, but was completely ineffectual to bring about the results she wanted. Case and point - for her entire life involved directly and/or indirectly with the political landscape, she has been surrounded (or more aptly, she surrounded herself) with scandal, controversy, deceit and etc.

Given her ultimate goal of being in the highest office of the land.....how dumb does one have to be to spend all of those years NOT realizing that this huge bag of sh*t you've created isn't going to follow you everywhere you go? I wouldn't call that being smart at all, quite the opposite.
        You'll live, only the best get killed.

-General Charles de Gaulle

Comment

She forgot a few:

Theft of government property and money, covering up for her husband's rapes, taking money for favors from terrorists, lying to the American people, murdering a US Ambassador, escalating the war in Syria with arms deals.
          My worst jump story:
          My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
          As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
          No lie.

~
          "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
          -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by asterix View Post
            I used to think H. Clinton was much like other politicians......conniving, very smart in the use of political triangulation to get what/where she wants, very intelligent in the art of political blackmail...in other words - much like any other very "successful" politician who has been in power for far to long....and I say this knowing fully well there is no difference between the Ds and the Rs in this regard.

However, I now realize H. Clinton must be dumber than a box of rocks given she had all of this wants and desires, but was completely ineffectual to bring about the results she wanted. Case and point - for her entire life involved directly and/or indirectly with the political landscape, she has been surrounded (or more aptly, she surrounded herself) with scandal, controversy, deceit and etc.

Given her ultimate goal of being in the highest office of the land.....how dumb does one have to be to spend all of those years NOT realizing that this huge bag of sh*t you've created isn't going to follow you everywhere you go? I wouldn't call that being smart at all, quite the opposite.
            No, like her husband and many other Democrats (like Obama) believe that Americans are stupid, surprisingly many are based on the number of votes they do get.
            My worst jump story:
            No lie.

~
            -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

I think in her case, she was insulated on the Progressive Left, like many like-thinkers to her are. That is, she really doesn't know what 80% of America is thinking. She knows what effete "intellectuals" of the Left think. She knows what union rabble rousing Leftist leaders think. She's right at home with a bunch of over-educated PhD's on some university campus.
              What she hasn't got a clue about is what some car mechanic in New Jersey is worried about. She hasn't the foggiest what a First Sargent in the Army is thinking or how she feels about things. Hillary had no clue what middle America, rural America, working America was or is thinking, any more than Barack Obama has.
              When you throw in that her callousness with Benghazi ("At this point, what difference does it make...?") or her lying, conniving in scandal after scandal, culminating with the E-mail server people saw her as another Leona Helmsley. A self-appointed Queen of Mean. Too good for the little people who she kicks in the crotch every chance she gets. Too haughty to believe she could ever get caught doing the $h!+ she's obviously doing.

The Left gave her a pass because she is one of them. Nobody else did. Since the MSM is packed with Progressives and Leftists today they couldn't see it coming. Since they weren't talking to anyone outside their circles they had no clue what the rest-of-us were thinking. They, and the Hildabeast got blindsided by an angry backlash against Progressivism foisted on America by Obama and then having a haughty, mean, rich b!+ch served up as their anointed choice for President, as if the public had no say in it.

Comment

Narrow it down to this,
                Deplorable beats despicable every time
                Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
                Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

she managed to secure the DNC nomination, regardless of the bad reputation

I don't recall much aggressive smearing of H.Clinton until the primaries.

Zhitomir-Berdichev, West of Kiev: 24 Dec 1943-31 Jan 1944
                  Stalin's Favorite: The Combat History of the 2nd Guards Tank Army
                  Barbarossa Derailed I & II
                  Battle of Kalinin October 1941

Comment

What turned it against her IMO was her very public collapse in New York and yes that further investigation thing

I mean I know there is more to it than that but the momentum swung away from her at that point

- while Trump Bulled ahead regardless and never gave up....
                    http://www.irelandinhistory.blogspot.ie/

Comment

Well, at least she didn't blame the Wiener....in Brooklyn..

Comment

Originally posted by Cult Icon View Post

She had help from the DNC against Bernie.
                        Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Holliday View Post
                          Well, at least she didn't blame the Wiener....in Brooklyn..
                          She could have. An investigation of former Rep Anthony Weiner for . . . . Possible improper communications with minors revealed Hillary Clinton emails, as Weiner's ex-wife was one of Hillary's closest aides. That was what precipitated the second FBI investigation, and Director Comey's letter to the oversight committee.
                          I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by Cult Icon View Post

She wears it on her sleeve for good reason.
                            My worst jump story:
                            No lie.

~
                            -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                              She could have. An investigation of former Rep Anthony Weiner for . . . . Possible improper communications with minors revealed Hillary Clinton emails, as Weiner's ex-wife was one of Hillary's closest aides. That was what precipitated the second FBI investigation, and Director Comey's letter to the oversight committee.
                              Thank God for perversion, it saved our country.
                              My worst jump story:
                              No lie.

~
                              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X