X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arnold J Rimmer
    replied
    Originally posted by ljadw View Post
    Wait til La Nina will reappair : I know someone who will argue that this is the fault of Trump .
    I am confident of that.

Leave a comment:

• ljadw
    replied
    Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
    I really thought M was going to have something of value to contribute for once.

Too bad he didn't.

Wait til La Nina will reappair : I know someone who will argue that this is the fault of Trump .

Leave a comment:

• Pirateship1982
    replied
    Originally posted by Massena View Post
    Nothing like recommending censorship, now is there?
    I don't see anyone recommending censorship. Heck I think your crazy ranting should be televised.

TRUMP IS A BOND VILLAIN! TRUMP IS CONTROLLED BY RUSSIA! TRUMP WILL START WORLD WAR 3! WE'VE GOTTA STOP HIM! HE'S GONNA KILL US ALL!
    Nothing will ensure Trump's reelection like seeing just how bat crazy his opponents are.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
    It's not censorship when you're trying to reduce the noise level of whining children because they aren't getting their way.
    We should issue all forum members a powerful hairdryer, to use in defense against snowflakes.

Leave a comment:

• Hida Akechi
    replied
    It's not censorship when you're trying to reduce the noise level of whining children because they aren't getting their way.

Leave a comment:

• Arnold J Rimmer
    replied
    I really thought M was going to have something of value to contribute for once.

Too bad he didn't.

Leave a comment:

• ljadw
    replied
    Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Interestingly, that's a main point by the Democrats about the Gorsuch nomination. "He sides ninety percent of the time with corporations!" "He doesn't care about the working class!"

Nothing about whether his decisions followed law but rather that he didn't follow Leftist class warfare politics.

And , decisive argument : he has no foundation of $ 2.5 billion as a well known marxist defender of the working class .

Leave a comment:

• jonny87kz
    replied
    This one really surprised me.

The screenwriter for the new James Bond movie stated:

'Screenwriter Wade recently said the new film would be different from Spectre. “You’ve got to say something about Bond’s place in the world, which is Britain’s place in the world. But things are moving so quickly now, that becomes tricky. With people like [Donald] Trump, the Bond villain has become a reality.”'

And that's how some people actually see the current mess the US is in. Hopefully it will change for the better, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Here's the article:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/news...cid=spartandhp
    And the theme song to go with it

Leave a comment:

• Massena
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hida Akechi
    replied
    Massena, give it up for crying out loud.

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
    The mess the U.S. is in is because half the population believes that a businessman is always equivalent to a bond villain. Ignorance is at an all time high.
    Interestingly, that's a main point by the Democrats about the Gorsuch nomination. "He sides ninety percent of the time with corporations!" "He doesn't care about the working class!"

Nothing about whether his decisions followed law but rather that he didn't follow Leftist class warfare politics.

Leave a comment:

• wolfhnd
    replied
    The mess the U.S. is in is because half the population believes that a businessman is always equivalent to a bond villain. Ignorance is at an all time high.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
    I'm not defending rump, but you have to admit that he's done some good things. Keystone for example. I don't care for him personally.

But was him or the hell hag, speaking of I deplore his decision not to go after her legally.
    Maybe there really is a "moral high ground"...

Leave a comment:

• Bwaha
    replied
    It isn't 'crying wolf' but merely providing information and commentary.

And that is hopefully without personal insult to those with whom I disagree.

In short, if you don't like it, lump it.

Better yet, quit defending abhorrent behavior on the part of the current administration.

That action on your part most certainly is demeaning and indicates a moral compass that is not balanced.
    I'm not defending rump, but you have to admit that he's done some good things. Keystone for example. I don't care for him personally.

But was him or the hell hag, speaking of I deplore his decision not to go after her legally.

Leave a comment:

• Massena
    replied
    It isn't 'crying wolf' but merely providing information and commentary.

And that is hopefully without personal insult to those with whom I disagree.

In short, if you don't like it, lump it.

Better yet, quit defending abhorrent behavior on the part of the current administration.

That action on your part most certainly is demeaning and indicates a moral compass that is not balanced.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X