'The Bond Villain Has Become a Reality'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Interestingly, that's a main point by the Democrats about the Gorsuch nomination. "He sides ninety percent of the time with corporations!" "He doesn't care about the working class!"

Nothing about whether his decisions followed law but rather that he didn't follow Leftist class warfare politics.

And , decisive argument : he has no foundation of $ 2.5 billion as a well known marxist defender of the working class .

Comment

I really thought M was going to have something of value to contribute for once.

Too bad he didn't.
      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
        Nothing like recommending censorship, now is there?
        It's not censorship when you're trying to reduce the noise level of whining children because they aren't getting their way.
        The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
          It's not censorship when you're trying to reduce the noise level of whining children because they aren't getting their way.
          We should issue all forum members a powerful hairdryer, to use in defense against snowflakes.
          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
            Nothing like recommending censorship, now is there?
            I don't see anyone recommending censorship. Heck I think your crazy ranting should be televised.

TRUMP IS A BOND VILLAIN! TRUMP IS CONTROLLED BY RUSSIA! TRUMP WILL START WORLD WAR 3! WE'VE GOTTA STOP HIM! HE'S GONNA KILL US ALL!
            Nothing will ensure Trump's reelection like seeing just how bat crazy his opponents are.
            A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
              I really thought M was going to have something of value to contribute for once.

Too bad he didn't.

Wait til La Nina will reappair : I know someone who will argue that this is the fault of Trump .

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
                Wait til La Nina will reappair : I know someone who will argue that this is the fault of Trump .
                I am confident of that.
                Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X