Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'The Bond Villain Has Become a Reality'

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 'The Bond Villain Has Become a Reality'

    This one really surprised me.

    The screenwriter for the new James Bond movie stated:

    'Screenwriter Wade recently said the new film would be different from Spectre. “You’ve got to say something about Bond’s place in the world, which is Britain’s place in the world. But things are moving so quickly now, that becomes tricky. With people like [Donald] Trump, the Bond villain has become a reality.”'

    And that's how some people actually see the current mess the US is in. Hopefully it will change for the better, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

    Here's the article:

    http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/news...cid=spartandhp
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

  • #2
    Boy TDS has you in its thrall. Every day you post multiple articles from msn, who nobody cares about. It's the polar opposite of faux. You need to seek out a shrink and get some help. Your obsession with rump is a illness.

    I'm saying this because I care. Don't obsess on news. I see my dad dying from faux obsession. He sits in his chair for 14 hours a day watching that crap. I fear that is gonna be your path as well.
    Credo quia absurdum.


    Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

    Comment


    • #3
      Talk about delusional...

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Massena View Post
        This one really surprised me.

        The screenwriter for the new James Bond movie stated:

        'Screenwriter Wade recently said the new film would be different from Spectre. “You’ve got to say something about Bond’s place in the world, which is Britain’s place in the world. But things are moving so quickly now, that becomes tricky. With people like [Donald] Trump, the Bond villain has become a reality.”'

        And that's how some people actually see the current mess the US is in. Hopefully it will change for the better, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

        Here's the article:

        http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/news...cid=spartandhp
        We just got rid of eight years of "the Bond villain" and dodged his intended replacement.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
          ...msn...the polar opposite of faux...
          Everything is the polar opposite of Faux.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Massena View Post
            This one really surprised me.

            The screenwriter for the new James Bond movie stated:

            'Screenwriter Wade recently said the new film would be different from Spectre. “You’ve got to say something about Bond’s place in the world, which is Britain’s place in the world. But things are moving so quickly now, that becomes tricky. With people like [Donald] Trump, the Bond villain has become a reality.”'

            And that's how some people actually see the current mess the US is in. Hopefully it will change for the better, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

            Here's the article:

            http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/news...cid=spartandhp

            That's it - you're going on long term IGNORE. Talk about a one trick pony...


            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
              That's it - you're going on long term IGNORE. Talk about a one trick pony...


              That's what I was trying to relate to him, crying wolf so many times discredits him. When he actually comes up with something real nobody will bother to click on his stories...

              /Shrug.
              Credo quia absurdum.


              Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

              Comment


              • #8
                It isn't 'crying wolf' but merely providing information and commentary.

                And that is hopefully without personal insult to those with whom I disagree.

                In short, if you don't like it, lump it.

                Better yet, quit defending abhorrent behavior on the part of the current administration.

                That action on your part most certainly is demeaning and indicates a moral compass that is not balanced.
                We are not now that strength which in old days
                Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Massena View Post
                  It isn't 'crying wolf' but merely providing information and commentary.

                  And that is hopefully without personal insult to those with whom I disagree.

                  In short, if you don't like it, lump it.

                  Better yet, quit defending abhorrent behavior on the part of the current administration.

                  That action on your part most certainly is demeaning and indicates a moral compass that is not balanced.
                  I'm not defending rump, but you have to admit that he's done some good things. Keystone for example. I don't care for him personally.

                  But was him or the hell hag, speaking of I deplore his decision not to go after her legally.
                  Credo quia absurdum.


                  Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                    I'm not defending rump, but you have to admit that he's done some good things. Keystone for example. I don't care for him personally.

                    But was him or the hell hag, speaking of I deplore his decision not to go after her legally.
                    Maybe there really is a "moral high ground"...
                    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      The mess the U.S. is in is because half the population believes that a businessman is always equivalent to a bond villain. Ignorance is at an all time high.
                      We hunt the hunters

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                        The mess the U.S. is in is because half the population believes that a businessman is always equivalent to a bond villain. Ignorance is at an all time high.
                        Interestingly, that's a main point by the Democrats about the Gorsuch nomination. "He sides ninety percent of the time with corporations!" "He doesn't care about the working class!"

                        Nothing about whether his decisions followed law but rather that he didn't follow Leftist class warfare politics.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Massena, give it up for crying out loud.
                          The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Nothing like recommending censorship, now is there?
                            We are not now that strength which in old days
                            Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                            Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                            To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Massena View Post
                              This one really surprised me.

                              The screenwriter for the new James Bond movie stated:

                              'Screenwriter Wade recently said the new film would be different from Spectre. “You’ve got to say something about Bond’s place in the world, which is Britain’s place in the world. But things are moving so quickly now, that becomes tricky. With people like [Donald] Trump, the Bond villain has become a reality.”'

                              And that's how some people actually see the current mess the US is in. Hopefully it will change for the better, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

                              Here's the article:

                              http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/news...cid=spartandhp
                              And the theme song to go with it
                              "A foe who had fought so long and valiantly, and had suffered so much for a cause, though that cause was, I believe, one of the worst for which a people ever fought, and one for which there was the least excuse." Ulysses S. Grant

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X