X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
    Only after take off.

We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Looks like Drexel University has done something in the past about this jerkwad's racist behavior. He tweeted on 12/25/16 "All I want for Christmas is White Genocide." The university wasn't pleased with the Sh!+ storm of outrage that followed.

George Ciccariello-Maher, an associate professor at Philadelphia’s Drexel University, provoked the wrath of the internet’s worst people on Christmas Eve when he tweeted, “All I Want for Christmas is White Genocide,” according to the Philadelphia Inquirer. In a follow-up tweet, he added, “To clarify: when the whites were massacred during the Haitian revolution, that was a very good thing indeed.” (The tweets are no longer available online, as Ciccariello-Maher has since made his Twitter account private.) In context, it seems clear that he was tweaking white supremacists for their repurposing of the term white genocide, which is disingenuously invoked nowadays to pretend that uncontroversial things like interracial dating are as threatening as the slaughter that took place in Haiti in 1804. But Ciccariello-Maher’s tweets were as good a reason for a witch hunt as any, and what better time to hunt witches than Christmas?
      http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/...ide_tweet.html

Interestingly, Slate, which leans heavily to the Left, tries to defend his actions in the above article by deflecting onto his detractors. I guess they're into being racist, hater, bigots too.

Drexel issued this official statement Sunday night: (12/26/16)
      Drexel became aware today of Associate Professor George Ciccariello-Maher’s inflammatory tweet, which was posted on his personal Twitter account on Dec. 24, 2016. While the University recognizes the right of its faculty to freely express their thoughts and opinions in public debate, Professor Ciccariello-Maher’s comments are utterly reprehensible, deeply disturbing, and do not in any way reflect the values of the University.
      The University is taking this situation very seriously. We contacted Ciccariello-Maher today to arrange a meeting to discuss this matter in detail.
      Date added.

http://www.infostormer.com/drexel-un...-white-people/

I really hope they fire this SOB this time.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
        Looks like Drexel University has done something in the past about this jerkwad's racist behavior. He tweeted on 12/25/16 "All I want for Christmas is White Genocide." The university wasn't pleased with the Sh!+ storm of outrage that followed.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/...ide_tweet.html

Interestingly, Slate, which leans heavily to the Left, tries to defend his actions in the above article by deflecting onto his detractors. I guess they're into being racist, hater, bigots too.

Date added.

http://www.infostormer.com/drexel-un...-white-people/

I really hope they fire this SOB this time.
        The sad thing is he probably hopes he will get fired too - it will be a good career move - he will have 'made his bones.'

Comment

In a perfect world, this guy would be thrown in a stew pot by a bunch of headhunters.
          Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
          Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Originally posted by lakechampainer View Post
            The sad thing is he probably hopes he will get fired too - it will be a good career move - he will have 'made his bones.'
            And, he can be a starving, unemployed, radical living in an artist colony in an abandoned warehouse packed with homeless crazy people... hopefully.

Comment

The Left hates White people and this guy is one of their Kings.
              Hope he doesn't have a horrible accident and dies that would be heartbreaking.

Comment

Maybe he could choke, then drown, on his own vomit, since apparently it made him do that, while people stand around him debating the significance of the post-colonial didactic in Marxist literature and its effect on critical pedagogy. At least he'd feel comfortable in his death throes...

Comment

I think that letting him live in his miserable little word is sufficient punishment enough, besides losing his tenure and being fired...
                  Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

This is why I favor an immigration for emigration policy.

We expel this POS to a place like Syria and let him live under the conditions he supports, and bring over here someone from there whom will understand and appreciate what this nation is really about.
                    TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

I'd bet a buck that the soldier would forgive him despite his hatred.

Jorge ain't worth anybodies effort to reciprocate in kind, enh...

One might still hope, anyway!

On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Well, Admiral, if it were me I'd tell him he owes me three drinks and debate. That way once I'm at least a bit drunk (half at his expense), we'd be debating on equal terms...

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                          Well, he's a good little commie Leftist POS academic of no note. His useless offerings in "academic" work include:

We Created Chavez: A People's History of the Venezuelan Revolution, Decolonizing Dialectics, and Building the Commune: Radical Democracy in Venezuela,

*Building the Commune: Radical Democracy in Venezuela*(Jacobin-Verso, 2016)

Decolonizing Dialectics

(He supports Maduro and says the opposition is "illegal" in Venezuela)

https://georgeciccariello.com/about/

Oh, he hates Jews as much as Whites apparently... A real died in the wool racist of the sort... well, you know who would be proud of...

https://saboteur365.wordpress.com/20...ast-christmas/

His own bio is filled with academic jargon and rubbish to the point it almost isn't coherent. A sure sign of an academic who is all hat and no cattle so-to-speak.

http://drexel.edu/coas/faculty-resea...ariello-Maher/

Basically, he's a nobody except on the radical Left. I'd say Drexel University should fire the POS based on his blatant racism alone.

Maybe someone should have choked him until he vomited...

two degrees from Berkley
                          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X